Key's Diary

Key's Diary

"06/08/11
I want you to love me like I love you.
I want to be in a beautiful place, where we could be ourselves if only for a time.
I want to spend a whole day with you, laughing with you, crying with you, talking with you, everything as long as I'm with you
Lastly, I want to hear that you care, not because I'm a responsibility but because you really do care.

If only in my dreams, these things will happen.

I love you you fool!

~Key"

"Aish" Key ripped the page from his diary and went to get the scissors. He started to cut the page into small pieces, until no one could form the words he had written.
"It's not gonna happen anyway." Then he threw away the small pieces of paper.


"06/09/11
We're going to Paris! I'm excited!

~Key"

"Key!What are you still doing? We need to go to the airport now!" Onew called from outside the room.
"Coming already!" Key shouted back. He looked around the room to see if he missed something important then went out the door.
Onew walked beside him and said, "What took you so long?"
"I forgot to pack some things last night."
"But you were up late last night?" Key looked at Onew. Did he know what he was doing last night? Could he have been seen his notes?
"How did you know I was still up?"
Onew looked nervous at Key's question. He looked at his feet and said, "I saw the lights were still on. Well, anyway, the car's going to leave us, come on hurry!"

"Paris!" Key smiled and smelled the air. "Ahhhhh! Feels good to be here!"
Onew looked at him and smiled. "You like it here very much, don't you?"
Key just smiled at him and nodded.
"I..." Onew started to say.
"Hyung! Let's go!" Taemin called them.

"06/12/11
It's our last day here in Paris tomorrow!
I thought you were going to grant my wish Paris! But I guess not.
~Key"

"Key!Jonghyun and Minho went with super Junior hyungs, Taemin is asleep. Do you want to go somewhere?" Onew asked.
"Where? We've been to the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe already, where would we go?"
"I don't know, just...around?"
"Ok, I'll just get my things."

"I think we're lost." Onew said. Until that moment Key thought Onew knew where they were going. Until that moment, he wasn't panicking.
"What do you mean we're...lo...lost? I thought you know the way? We can't be lost! Our flight's today!"
"I thought this was the way." Onew said. He looked around and said, "Come on let's walk this way. I think that's the hotel."
"I'm not sure hyung, maybe we should call them already."
"Come on!" Onew walked towards a small street with Key towed behind him.

"Are you sure this is...wow!" Key stared at the scene in front of him. "Hyung?" They were on top of a hill, in Sacré Cœur, they could see Paris and all of its beauty.  
"You said you wanted to go to a beautiful place and spend time and be yourself. I hope this would do."
Key looked surprised, he thought How did he know?, but he shredded the page, no, he must have just known he liked Paris a lot.
"Thanks hyung!" Then out of light-headedness, he hugged Onew.
Onew became nervous and shuffled on his feet. "Come on, I'm kinda hungry, let's eat there!"
They went to a small restaurant nearby and talked and laughed about what the concert that just passed, about Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho, and about everything else they could think of.
Onew looked at his watch, "We should probably go. Our flight's in a few hours."
"Okay" Key smiled and tried to look like he wasn't sad to see their adventure end. He didn't want the day to end, he liked being himself around his hyung. 
They were walking back the path they took going there, "This time we're not going to get lost." Onew said.
"Wait, we should take a picture don't you think?" Onew suggested.
They went up the hill again and Key asked a local to take their picture. Onew put his arm around Key's shoulder.
"1, 2,...ready?"
"Am I the fool you love?" Onew whisphered in Key's ear.
"3!"
For Key it looked like time stood still. He was pretty sure that he looked shocked in that picture as he felt. But, how did he...?
Onew took the camera back and thanked the local, then turned to Key. "So, am I?"
"How did you know? I...I shredded the page to pieces. I..."
"Am I? Please say yes or I would look like a real fool."
Key looked at Onew and down, he knew his face was getting red. "Yes." He whisphered.
"Really?" Onew looked up at his face facing downward. Then he lifted Key's face and hugged him tight.
"I care you know, a lot! What responsibility? You are not a responsibility, you're more precious than that." Then he released Key from the fierce hug.
"I love you." Onew took Key's hands in his. "Maybe more than you think you do."
"I love you too." Key barely said. He was still puzzled at how Onew knew the things he wrote on his diary that day.
They walked hand in hand towards the hotel. Before they went inside, Onew said, "Oh, if you're wondering how, here." Onew took Key's hands and dropped the page he tore, except now it's whole.
"You...you taped it together?"
Onew laughed shyly. "Yeah, well you seem to cut everything apart except the part where it says 'I love you, you stupid fool.' and then I put it together, wondering who you were talking about."
"Then how did you know it was you?"
"I didn't, it was the greatest risk I have taken in my life."
Key took Onew's hand and slipped it in his. "Don't ever doubt that you are the only one in my heart."
They went upstairs and packed their bags. Before they go, Key took out his diary,

"06/13/11
Thank you Paris! Thank you for the happiest day of my life! Goodbye and see you again!
~Key"