Please.

Why...?
You opened your eyes and blinked a few times. You looked out the window as you saw the sun shining through, beaming down on your bed. You felt a sharp pain on your right hand, as you looked down and saw an IV. "Why am I in the hospital?" You quietly asked yourself. You immedietly thought of your baby. You felt your stomach, making sure they didn't take it from you. You felt normal, so you knew you still had the baby with you. You quickly pressed the call button on the pad next to your bed. You kept looking around the room, looking for signs as to why you were there.
 
Soon, a nurse came into your room, smiling. "Hello, ______. Is there something I can help you with?" She asked you. "Uh, yeah. Why am I here, exactly? Is my baby alright?" Her smile vanished as it turned into a frown. "I'm sorry, _______. You're here because as you were comforting your boyfriend, you passed out. You were hyperventilating and then we had three people who needed saving!" She tried to force a smile. You were nervous and scared, Please be okay..... Please. "Luckily, your baby is fine. We just got extra oxygen to you, and hooked you up to a few monitors and gave you fluids, and you're both doing perfectly fine." You were happy at the thought of your baby still being okay, but what about Chunji..? Your head clouded as you tried to remember what happened the previous night. "Chunji... He was stabbed.. wasn't he..?" You asked nervously. That same frown popped up on the nurses face, as she held her hands behind her back and looked at the floor.
 
"Yes. That's exactly what happened. The police were here earlier trying to ask him some questions, but he just wasn't up for it. He's not even close to recovering. He's going to be here for a few da-" You cut her off, as you yelled, "CHUNJI IS OKAY? CAN I SEE HIM? DID HE HEAR MY NEWS? DID HE UNDERSTAND?" You flooded the room with questions, all the nurse did was smile at you. "We cannot bring you to him quite yet. Give yourself a few hours to recover fully. He's stabilized at the moment, so you will have time. You, on the other hand, could use some food and some water. It's lunch time, so-" You cut her off again. "You're right, I haven't eaten since last night... Anything sounds good right now." She smiled at you and you smiled back at her. 
 
A little while later, the nurse came back with some chicken and rice. She set the plate down in front of you, and handed you a bottle of water. "I can't guarantee the food is the best you've had, but it's better than nothing, especially for that baby of yours." She smiled brightly at you as you thanked her. As you ate, you thought about everything that you went through with Chunji. Being in class with him at school, watching him so closely, watching his beautiful smile brighten the room. Going to the park in the winter with him, hand in hand, as you walked down the sidewalk laughing at him almost slipping on the ice. When he asked you out, you were the happiest girl alive. The day your birthday came around, and he tried to bake you a cake, but ended up falling asleep on the couch and burning it, trying to cover it up with frosting. Those late night conversations, just laying in bed talking about everything there was to talk about. A tear trickled down your face as you thought about how you almost lost him that night.... How it felt to almost lose somebody that meant the universe to you. You held your belly smiling, thinking of your baby, and how you hope it's as strong as Chunji is. You finished up your meal rather quickly, and pressed the button again.
 
The same nurse came in and took your plate, as you tried to stand up, she stopped you. "______, we can take you to see him now, but we need to remove your IV first!" She laughed softly as you felt the pain shoot up your arm as you accidentally tugged on the needle. You sat back down, and she pulled it out, and put a bandaid on it. "Now we're ready to go! Do you need a wheelchair or anything to take you to his room? He's a floor under us, are you sure you're okay enough to walk that far?" She asked, obviously concerned. You could just tell by the look on her face. As you took a step, you felt.... strange. "Yeah, I might as well, if that's okay." You smiled quickly at her. You sat back down on the bed as she pulled up a wheelchair, that you plopped down in.
 
The ride there was very nervewrecking. You were so scared to see him again, how he was before... That was something you'd never ever want to experience again. You pulled up to his room, as you saw on the outside of the door, "Lee Chanhee." She pushed you right in, and you saw him. Up and looking around, with an expressionless look on his face. The second he saw you, his face brightened up as he smiled softly.

"Oppa! You're okay!" You shot him that smile of yours, and he immediately smiled bigger than before. You stood up from the wheelchair, as the nurse helped you to his bedside. You looked to the side of him and on his nightstand, was that pink bunny plushie... You smiled at him as he said. "_____. I'm so glad you're here. I heard that you fainted last night. I'm so happy you're okay." He grabbed your hand and held it as he looked deeply into your eyes.

"I head you last night." You immediately knew exactly what he was talking about, as you started to weep, he stopped you. "Don't cry, please. I understand why you didn't tell me. You were scared. I would be scared too. I promise I'll be the best boyfriend there is, ever. We can get married!" You smiled at him, as you said "Chunji, you're already the best boyfriend there is out there. I love you so much, and it took something so serious to finally get me to hear you out. I promise I'll be the best girlfriend out there, ever. I promise I'll change, we can do this together." You smiled at him as he kissed the back of your hand, the same way you did last night.

"I'm going to be in here for a few more days, _______. Please feel free to go home when you need to. I want you to be as comfortable as you can, we have so much we need to get ready! It's only months away! What if-." You knew he cared about you dearly. You knew he was the best there was out there. Watching him ramble on about things made you chuckle, especially how nervous he was. He was so adorable every time he got this nervous. You were just so happy to have him, and make sure he's okay. You loved him, and he loved you. He touched your belly softly, and as he did, you felt the baby move slightly. You knew it will be like him. You knew it will be beautiful, strong, proud, and perfect. You were fortunate to be in this moment with him, you want to be like this forever. You were happy to be with him, and he was happy to be with you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you go guys! I hoped you liked the first fanfiction I've ever written! It was a little longer than expected, but oh well. :) 
I hope to continue writing, so please watch out for different kinds of fanfics! :D