This Can't Be Happening...

Why...?
"Oppa! Let's look in this one!"  You were window shopping with your boyfriend, Chunji on a beautiful, summer evening.
You came across adorable store with cute plushies and stickers and you felt a pull towards the store the second you saw it.
Chunji sighed, "_______, You have enough plushies. Why do we need to go in there?" You chuckled as you grabbed his hand, pulling him into the store as you opened the door. "Haha, Chunji, you're too funny. You can never have enough plushies!" You said oh so matter-of-factly. You flashed him your award winning smile that always melted his heart. He gave in with a laugh as he followed you around the store, watching you admiringly as you grabbed plushies here and there, always looking back at him; smiling that same smile. 
 
He loved you. You two have been together for 2 years and there has never been a time he didn't think about you. Every time you would look back at him, he felt his heart beat faster and faster. "Yep. We still have it." He thought to himself. He followed you to the register. You decided on a pink, fluffy, bunny with floppy ears and a bright red bow.
 
You thought it was the cutest one they have. Plus, it wasn't for you. It was for your unborn baby. As you walked out of the store, you remembered how you haven't told Chunji yet, how you couldn't face it. You were much too nervous and scared. What if he leaves me? What if he tells me to get rid of it? You decided not to take that chance. You wanted to wait until it was too late to get rid of it, that way if he were to leave you, you'd still have a baby to love you in place of him. You were only 2 months along, and you weren't even close to showing yet. Nor did you know the gender.
 
"Ah, ______, are you hungry?" Chunji asked you as you passed a small cafe. Now that you thought about it, you were a little famished. You could use something small just to tide you over until dinner. "Sure!" You said as he stopped and looked at the menu. "Wow, they have a sale going on today! 12 muffins for $6! We can buy a few and bring them back home and eat them for breakfast. Doesn't that sound good??" Chunji asked you with a bright smile on his face. He knew how you felt about muffins... You couldn't say no. You just smiled at him and he knew that's what you wanted. God, his smile always made your heart skip beats. You knew you wanted to be with him forever, the last 2 years have been the best of your life. Ever since you moved out of your parents house, and moved in with him, you just knew it and felt the love in his eyes.  You questioned when you should tell him about your child. How should you tell him..? Should it be in a cute way, or just abruptly bring it up?
 
"_____, do you want something else for now? We can order the muffins to go and sit outside the cafe, and share something if you want." Chunji asked you, looking at the desserts in the case with curiosity. "Sure, that sounds wonderful. You pick it though, okay? You know I don't do well with decision making." You responded, holding onto his hand as he looked back and winked at you. As you two approached the register, he told the worker that you two wanted to share a strawberry cheesecake. He paid for it and the two of you left the cafe to sit down at a table outside.
 
As you two were eating the cheesecake and rambling aimlessly about the weather and how work has been going, you felt someone grab your arm from behind you.  You jumped and turned around quickly. "Hello _____. Long time, no see. Still beautiful as ever, huh?" The man winked at you as he your arm, obviously hitting on you. He was your ex boyfriend from the relationship you ended before getting together with Chunji. The same man that took your ity. Chunji was jealous.... very jealous, of him.
 
Chunji quickly stood to his feet, glaring at him. "Stop touching her..." Chunji said between gritted teeth, balling up his fists. "Oh? What are you going to do about it, pretty boy? She obviously likes it. She isn't saying anything..." He laughed. You swatted the hand away that was continually your arm, hanging your head low, the second he said that. Chunji chuckled. You glanced up to see the rage in Chunji's eyes as he yelled, "Get lost! She doesn't love you anymore! She has been with me for 2 years, she will never go back to you! Don't make me do something I'll regret!" All of the commotion had brought the attention of the others inside of the cafe, including the owner. The two boys had gotten very close to each other, and you closed your eyes tightly, afraid of what could happen next. The owner busted out of the cafe, and screamed, "Take your drama elsewhere! We don't need you two beating each other up in front of my cafe!"
 
Embarrassed and enraged, Chunji backed off immedietly, storming off toward the bus stop just down the street. You followed closely behind, not saying a word. You didn't see what way your ex headed, neither did you care. You knew the kind of man your ex was, he was hot headed and violent, you knew Chunji wasn't like that. Not even close. As the bus pulled up, you both got on and sat down next to each other. You could feel the heat and anger dispelling off of him. You didn't want to bring anything up, so you sat there with your mouth shut, gripping the bag tightly with the bunny inside.
 
The entire hour bus ride home, you both sat in silence. Darkness had overcome the streets. Chunji furiously walked towards the door to the home you two shared, unlocked it, and threw it open, you followed closely behind, asking what was wrong and begging him to tell you every step of the way. He bitterly flung himself onto the couch in the living room, crossing his arms, staring straight ahead without saying a word.
You sat beside him looking at the profile of his face. He was so handsome, even when he was mad. "Oppa... Please tell me what's wrong. I didn't do anythi-" You were cut off short by him standing up quickly looking into your eyes. "_____ , that's exactly the thing! You did do something wrong! You allowed him to touch you like that! He was right! You didn't say anything to make him stop!" He furiously looked at you. "Chunji. Are you kidding me?" You scoffed. "You're jealous? I've never seen you like this. It's kind of amusing." Chunji was hurt by your words, and they made him more furious. "_____, I don't have time for this. I'm not going to stand here and argue with you, you never hear me out. Never. Don't bother following me. I'll be back whenever."
 
He quickly walked towards the door and slammed it as he made his way outside. You knew he would be back, he always came back when you two fought like that. He just needed time to cool off. You laid on the couch and the TV to pass time while you waited for his return. Without knowing, you drifted off to sleep.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You woke up to a loud knock on the door. You groggily opened your eyes and checked the time on your cellphone. 3:00 AM? Where did the time go? You've been asleep for 6 hours! Has Chunji come back yet? So many questions popped into your mind as you shuffled your feet towards the door, scratching your head and yawning. You glanced through the peephole and saw a police officer. You laughed tiredly as you opened the door, thinking of what kind of trouble Chunji could have gotten into while he was angry. Had he passed out at the bar again and forgot how to get home?
 
"Is this the home of Lee Chanhee? Are you his girlfriend?" The police officer asked. You laughed again, and the police officer shot you a stern look. "Yes, what kind of trouble has he gotten into now?" You asked with a smirk on your face. "Ma'am, I'm sorry to say this, but Lee Chanhee is in the hospital. The doctors don't know if he will make it through the night. As he was walking home, he was stabbed in the stomach by another man." One face popped into your mind as the tears rolled down your face... Your ex boyfriend. He followed us home....
 
You put your hand to your mouth as you closed your eyes, and allowed the tears to flow. "I can take you to him if you'd like. You should bring a change of clothes in case you're there for the night. If you need to call anybody, please feel free to. I'll be waiting in the car." He shut the door, and as he did, you pressed your back to it. You slid down the door and held your knees to your chest as you gasped for air, tears still streaming down your face. You always knew what kind of man your ex was. Hot headed and violent. You were angry. You were broken. You were scared.
 
Just then, the thought of your baby popped into your head, what will you do now? You stood up quickly, wasting no time. You ran up the stairs and grabbed a change of clothes, and as you headed out the door, you grabbed the bag with the bunny inside. You ran towards the car, flung open the door, and quickly sat inside. "Please, can you drive fast? I need to tell him I'm pregnant. He needs to know. I haven't told him." You quietly asked the police officer. He shook his head yes, and without a word, he the sirens.
 
You were at the hospital by Chunji's bedside in 20 minutes. You saw how hurt, how mangled, how vulerable he was laying in that hospital bed, hooked up to so many monitors. He had his eyes closed, he was ghostly pale and his lips had a blueish tint to them. You knew you didn't have a lot of time. The tears streamed down your face as you looked at him, holding his hand tightly with one hand, and with the other, clutching the bag housing the bunny plushie. You got down on your knees as you looked at him. "Chunji... Please... I hope you can hear me. I want you to know I never wanted this to happen, I wish I was different, I promise I'll hear you out every time we fight. I don't want you to leave me now, we have so much to accomplish still!"
 
You laid your head down on his hand as you cried. You knew the time has come for you to tell him. "Chunji... I'm pregnant... I'm 2 months along, please don't leave me alone with this baby. It needs a father to love, protect, and care for it. I need you. Please... I need you...." You started to breathe heavy as the tears continued to fall. You took out the bunny and wedged it between his body and his arm. You felt him move his hand as you did. Just as you kissed the back of his hand lovingly, his heart rate monitor flatlined....
The beeping sound stopped and the room was filled with that sound nobody wants to hear, ever, in their lives. You began to hyperventilate as you screamed for help. The doctors and nurses rushed in and you were pushed lightly out of the way. "CHUNJI. NO. PLEASE LIVE. YOU HAVE SO MUCH. TO LIVE FOR" You yelled between breaths. On that last syllable, the room went black, you could only hear the shouting of nurses around you, and shortly after that, you stopped hearing those as well.