The Chicken Maniac is always right

What I learned in S.A.U

 

Thank you guys for voting last chapter. So actually you can still vote now, I'm still thinking about how I will be able to make the story prgress, having a little bit of writers block kekeke mianhe. BUT ANYWAYSSSSS I just wanted to thank you all for voting! :) And again don't forget to comment and subscribe if you like it :D
english = black
korean = blue
tagalog = green
Btw I'm to lazy to change the color for their thoughts so from now on it will be in black but it doesn't mean that they are thinking in english, they could be thinking in korean, tagalog or what ever language you desire
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AFTER 2 MONTHS 
 
Krystal POV
 
Ugh that was a long day at work. I can't believe that umma and appa want me to go to school here in Korea. At least abeoji got me into SAU on short notice. And at least I'll be going with Hyun Woo. Juggling school and working in the company is going to be hard. I hope I'll be able to pull it off.
*Ding*
Looks like I got another e-mail from Kibum.
 
^ Annyeong Krys,
So how've you been? I just read your e-mail yesterday and couldn't reply till today…. mianhe.
Anyways, I was just wondering if you want to meet up soon. I have something that I want to tell you and Hyun Woo in person. How about the Japanese restaurant near the COEX mall tomorrow at 12. If you need anything at all, you can always give me a call. You know I have a busy schedule and I know you do too but if its urgent just leave me a message or even text me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Mianhe, my e-mails have become shorter and shorter and my calls and texts are becoming less and less but I'm always here for you Krys good luck in SAU. Krystal hwaiting! 
 
Annyeong, 
Kim Kibum KK^
 
 Kibum Oppa and I have actually become pretty close believe it or not. Just through texting and e-mails, we've been learning a lot about each other. Well we aren't like Hyun Woo and I close, but you know we're close I guess. I still think he's cute though. But I'm pretty sure he's just a little bit too old for me so I don't plan on pursuing him as a boyfriend. Or should I?
 
"Yah Stal! Tita says its time for dinner." Hyun Woo came into my room and jumped on my bed.
"Okay let's go. Oh by the way Hyun I got an e-mail from Kibum Oppa. He wants to meet up tomorrow at 12 near COEX mall."
"Awe Stal I don't think I can go, I have an interview tomorrow but tell hyung I said hi and sorry for not being able to make it."
"Araso. But what time does your interview start? Can you still drop me off there tomorrow?"
"Yeah its going to be at COEX mall at 12:45ish. I'll drop you off first and then head to my interview."
"Salamat Hyunnie!."
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE NEXT DAAAAAAAAAAY
 
KIBUM POV
 
"Onew hyung I'm going to head out for a while." Onew nodded his head, giving me permission.
"Key hyung where are you going?" Taemin asked
"I'm going to meet up with some friends."
"Ooo can I come with? I'm getting bored here."
"Taemin, I don't know, These friends don't even know that I'm a part of SHINee yet."
"What? Are you serious? Have they actually seen you?"
"Of course they have Onew hyung. It's just I was wearing a disguise when I met them."
"But don't they know your name, Key. As in Shinee's almighty Key?" Taemin suddenly asked.
"Hahaha they think that my name is Kibum. They don't know that I'm part of Shinee or that my family owns a famous clothing line."
"Key, you do know that you need to tell them sooner or later right? It's better to find these kinds of things out from you personally rather than from others." Omo, the chicken maniac is right. It's been 2 whole months and I still haven't told Krystal or Hyun Woo about the real me.
"Yes hyung, I understand. I will tell them…"
"So… can I go with you Hyung?"
Taemin. Of course, showing me his aeygo just so I will let him tag along.
"Fine, you can come along. Hurry up before I change my mind."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
"Yah! LEE HYUN WOO! C'mon let's go! It's already 11:30!" Krystal yelled while knocking, er more like pounding on Hyun Woo's door. He open the door to his room while only wearing his khaki pants. 
"Geeze Stal calm down. Are you THAT excited to see him?" 
"Well yeah, he is the only other friend I have that's in Korea at the moment." Krystal said not noticing Hyun Woo's lack of clothing.
While Krystal was talking, Hyun Woo began to put on his long sleeved polo shirt and began buttoning it ever so slowly. Krystal suddenly realized this and unconciously stared at his 6 pack. Hyun Woo seemed oblivious to Krystal's stares and began to talk.
"Oh really? Is that the only reason? Cause it seems like there's more." Hyun Woo winked at Krystal and gave her a smirk before he left his room and went down the stairs.
Krystal stayed still and started blushing. Why was she just staring at his abs? She's seem him without a shirt many times. Why is she being like this now?
"Hey Jung, you coming or what?" Hyun Woo yelled from the bottom of the flight of stairs.
"Y-yeah I'll be right th-there." She replied and rushed down the stairs.
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey y'all :) So I'm sure you've noticed some things going on in the last paragraph. Well just so you know that fluffish scene does not mean that this story will be a HyunWooxKrystal fanfic okay? Lol I'm going to be have a scene or two like tat between Krystal and some other guys just so you guys will have a feel of who you thank Krystal should end up with. Remeber there is still time to vote if you already haven't. The pole is in chapter 3 S.E.O.U.L or you can even just leave a comment below.
Thank you for reading :) don't forget to subscribe or comment tell me if you like it, hate it, love it, despise it (hopefully not despise it) and tell me why. I would love to hear feedback from you guys.