Time to say Annyeong

What I learned in S.A.U

" I guess this is it. Thanks for coming to drop me off here." Krystal thanked Hyun Woo and his parents. While her parents were getting her bags checked in.

" Of course, no problem sweetheart." Hyun Woo's mom replied 
"Ate Noona how long will you be there?" Kevin asked 
"Ate Noona will be there for a while Kevin," she said with a sad smile "but don't worry I'll call you as soon as I land." Krystal replied kissing her little brother's head.
"Don't forget to come visit us okay? And to be back here before my birthday and christmas cause there's a lot of things I want." Kevin said with a cheeky grin.
"Araso. I promise haha."
"Krystal its almost time to go." Her mom said.
"Take care of yourself honey, don't forget to call or text when you land." Her dad said
"Okay I will, love you all! Bye." She said kissing and hugging her parents, Kevin and Hyun Woo.
"Yah! Why are you saying bye to me when I'm going with you?" Hyun Woo asked pretending to be angry.
"Wait, Huh?" Krystal asked confused.
"I said I'm going with you! Duh! Babo." He said flicking her forehead.
"Didn't he tell you Krystal? Hyun Woo got accepted into SAU" Hyun Woo's dad asked
" No he didn't Tito, Hyunnie left that part out." She sent Hyun Woo a glare.
"Haha oops must've forgot to tell you Krys"
"And you called me babo. Aish this boy really."
"Now boarding for flight K216 for Seoul, Korea." the intercom announced 
"That's your flight, you two better go in and find your seats."
"Krystal drear watch over our little Hyunnie for me please. Make sure he doesn't get into trouble." 
"Of course Tita, I'll watch out for him."
"Mom! I'm old enough to take care of myself and I'm older so I should be watching out for Krystal."
"Ahem, which one of us has a house in and has been to Korea multiple times?"
"You." Hyun Woo mumbled
"What was that? I don't think I heard that right."
"You okay! You do Ms. Krystal Jung."
"Goodbye kids! Stay safe!"
"Don't get into trouble you two."
"Opo appa ." The two replied to their dads
"Don't forget to call."
"Take care of yourselves and each other."
"Opo Umma." The two now replied to their moms 
"Remember to bring me back lots and lots of gifts."
"Yes Kevin we will." They then replied to the 6 year old.
" Bye Ate Noona and Kuya Hyung I love you." Kevin said kissing their cheeks.
"We love you two shripy." Hyun Woo said while hugging the little boy
"Be good for Umma and Appa okay?" Kevin nodded and held on to his Ate Noona's leg while Hyun Woo and Krystal hugged and kissed their parents and said their goodbyes.
"Last Call for flight K16."
"Oh, we have to go now!"
Kevin let go of Krystal's leg and the two went on board the plane.
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
Waaaaaahhhhh first chappie done. Hope that it wasn't that bad. Kinda boring chapter too...... mianhe. But I hope that you guys get a feel of  Krystal and Hyun Woo's friendship. I still havent decided who should end up with who so yeah kekeke. Kevin calls Krystal both ate and noona and Hyun Woo both kuya and hyung because i thought it would be cute for a six year old to say lol.
 
Ate = is what you would call your older sister or a relative that is female and older than you or even close older female friends. Boys and Girls can both use ate to address someone.
 
Kuya= is what you would call your older brother or a relative that is male and older than you or even close older male friends. Again both boys and girls can use kuya to address someone.
 
Tito = uncle 
Tita= aunt 
 
oo= yes
opo= a more respectful way to say yes 
 
IF I SPELL STUFF WRONG IM SORRY. SPELLING HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY WEAKEST SUBJECT.