Our past

Four seasons

Jinyoung pov:

I am running at a snowy yard that was close to my house. I am the oldest son. My name is Jinyoung like you know it already. My littlest brothers birthday is today and he is going to turn to ten years old. The time is flowing like a wind. I remember the day when he always came to me at the night and said that he want's to sleep with me, but when he sleeps with me i felt cold. Can't blame him, but i have bought him a present that maybe he likes. I hope so.

Let's go back to at my running at the snowy yard. I was so happy that i could spent all my time with my brothers. We are different from each other and we have different powers.

I was inside of my house and our mother made food for us. I had to watch over my brothers. It was hard.

"Come one everyone just calm down, please?" I said to my brothers.

"Jinyoung you are too kind to the younger ones. Why do i get the all blaming?" I looked U-Kwon who was sitting down next to me.

"I am not blaming you at all, well today..." Then finally mom came and bring us food. She really shut brothers up and calmed them too down.

"What do you boys think of the food." Mom asked us. All of us said something good, but except Hyukjae. He didn't say anything. He just eat.

"Hyukjae?" I go closer to him and then he turned his back to us.

"You know that now is your birthday right? I have a present for you." I gave a big box to him. Then everyone heard a bark out of the box. Hyukjae looked inside the box. There was a light brown puppy inside it. Hyukjae picked the dog up. He was smiling a little.

"What do you think?" I asked Hyukjae who was speechless.

"Don't you like it? I could take it back." Then Hyukjae hugged the dog and get few steps away from me.

"No... I like him. Thanks brother..." I smiled to Hyukjae who was playing with the dog for a while.

"How did you get that dog anyway bro?" I looked U-Kwon and smiled.

"I got it from auntie. She was very kind to me." I said to U-Kwon. Then U-Kwon raised his eyebrow and didn't care anymore. Cheondoong didn't care he just eat fast his food and then he yawned.

"Can i go to my room now mommy?" Cheondoong said to mom who smiled to him and patted his head.

"Go then. Don't do anything bad then."

"Of course not mommy." Cheondoong said to mom and he got upstairs to his room. Everyone has eat their food and they go to upstairs. Except me and mom.

"Jinyoung... Dear i have to say that i have not much time to live anymore and could you take care of your brothers for me when i am not here?"

"Of.. of course mom... But why don't you have much time?" I looked mom with scared eyes.

"Well i old quickly and die, but you my child's don't age that easily. In fact you will stop age when you are adult or teenagers. The world is too dangerous to you kids now, but i wish that nothing bad happens to you when I'm gone."

"Please mom don't leave us now and when it is Hyukjae's birthday."

"Of course not. Now could you go and make your brothers fall asleep?"

"Yes mom..." I said to her and then i got upstairs. I get to Hyukjae's and Cheondoong's room and saw that Cheondoong is drawing and Hyukjae is playing with his dog.

"Now go to bed."

"Aww... Now already brother?" Cheondoong said to me.

"Yes now."

"Well okay..." Then those two get to their one beds and i put the lights off.  closed the door and then i got to U-Kwon's and my room.

"We have to go to bed now U-Kwon."

"Fine..." I put the lights off of our room and shut the door. I get to my bed quietly. For a five minutes U-Kwon fall asleep and he sleep really widely. I couldn't get some sleep. Then i heard that someone ringed our door and then i got up.

I locked Hyukjae's and Cheondoong's rooms door and windows. Good that something was in the windows way. Mother always said that some bad guy could come and do something bad to us. Then i go to my and U-Kwon's room. Put something in the windows way and locked U-Kwon's and my door. Then i tried to get some sleep, but the door bell finally stopped ringing.

I got sleep for a 6 hours only and then someone ringed our door at the morning our mom opened the door. How do i know because i heard my moms voice and the door opening voice. My brother's couldn't here it because they didn't listen so well. That's good that our room was next to each other and we had third door that connected to our rooms. So it's easy.

Then the wind tell me that mother was murdered. Why? Why now?

U-Kwon got up and looked at me.

"What's the matter bro?"

"We have to get out of here now!" I said to U-Kwon and then i opened the third door. Hyukjae and Cheondoong was awake already.

"We have to get our stuff in this bag as fast as we can and now!" I said to my brothers. They looked me a little while and then they started to give me something that was helpful to our escape. Then i carried the bag. That good that we have secret path. We go trow it and Hyukjae was holding the dog. I looked in the dogs eyes.

Finally we got to forest. It was so deep and creepy. Then Hyukjae stopped us.

"Why can't we just sit first at the snow and go wit hit?" Hyukjae looked me. I shake my head.

"Then they will just come after us hearing our screams. Riding with snow isn't bad idea, but we aren't use to it like you Hyukjae." Then Hyukjae looked down.

"Take this bag U-Kwon."

"Okay then bro..." U-Kwon took the bag and carry it.

"Are you tired Hyukjae?" I asked him. He shake his head.

"You are lying. I see in your face you are." Then i squat and turned my back to Hyukjae.

"I'll piggyback you then." Hyukjae do what i said to him. Then we started to run again. Hyukjae's dog jumped off of his embrace. I just keep running with U-Kwon and Cheondoong. Hyukjae looked behind.

"Choco? Choco come!!" Hyukjae yelled to the dog, but it didn't move at all. That was the last day we saw Choco.

 

 

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? ^^