Seven years later

Four seasons

Cheondoong pov:

"So much work.. Why can't we just get to do anything different big brother?" I looked Jinyoung who was searching for his map.

"Not now Cheondoong. I am busy."

"Why don't you just use your wind to help you?"

"We can not use our power that everyone sees us."

"Only because we are different? Oh that's too shame... Oh and by the way U-Kwon is talking with the animal is it normal?"

"Again? Well normal peoples do talk with animals too so i guess it's normal."

"What about this. Hyukjae is freezing everyone who are getting close to him?"

"What?! Were is Hyukjae?"

"He is next to that house." Then Jinyoung run towards Hyukjae.

"Be careful Hyukjae. Remember what i said. Don't make any attention with your powers. Okay?"

"Okay.." Hyukjae said looking away with sad face. Then Jinyoung sit next to him.

"We are different... People might be scared of us, but we are too scared of the them."

Okay." Hyukjae said to Jinyoung again. Then i stand up.

"Jinyoung please just once can we use our powers?" Jinyoung looked me with serious face, but then he smiled a little.

"This time... Well you can, but not too much." Me and U-Kwon were ready. I make plants dance funnily. Then U-Kwon he make animals do tricks. Hyukjae did a moving ice dog. Jinyoung just used hes powers to find the map.

Then we heard something really close.

"Wow!! Oh my god!!!! That was fantastic!!" Said the guy with dark brown hair. I looked him and think that is he a ballerina or something because he made weird and flexible moves. We stopped quickly showing our powers.

"Is that blonde your friend?" Said a guy who looked like fish to me.

"He is our brother." Jinyoung said and get close to Hyukjae.

"Don't be so mean to us." Said a guy with black hair.

"Oh i guess they are rude to us because we didn't introduce our selves. My name is Lee Donghae, the black haired guy is Gongchan and that ballerina is called Lee Joon." We looked those guys.

"We don't trust someone who we just met. So I'll be watching you guys." Jinyoung said to those guys. That time he was really scary. Then U-Kwon came closer to me and looked those guys.

"They are suspicious." I looked U-Kwon.

"I think the same thing." I said to U-Kwon. Then Jinyoung turned his head towards us. Me and U-Kwon froze.

"We have to get back to the working place now!" Jinyoung said to us and we run towards our working place. Our working place was about 3 km away from our house and we got there because of our powers. We get there about twenty minutes.

"There you four are help me with the customers." Our boss said. She didn't have anyone else but us. We get changed and then we do our works greatly. Our boss was proud of us.

"Today's work is done greatly again." She said smiling to us.

"Tomorrow you aren't working here anymore and i want to give you guys something before you go on a trip, but you guys can come back anytime you know that." We smiled to our boss, but Hyukjae didn't smile well that was normal of him.

"Thank you boss, but you don't have to." Jinyoung said to our boss.

"I have to!" Then she gave us money and a new map.

"No i can't take this." Jinyoung try to gave the money to our boss.

"No you take it and i hope i see you someday again." Our boss looked all of us. Then she looked Hyukjae and go closer to him.

"I am sure that you will find Choco." She said to Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked her. Well one thing is sad. When we are too long away from the places that we have been. Some of the people we know age quickly and die finally. I guess it will happen to our boss soon. So sad thing.

"Now you can go now or stay for a while." Our boss look at us. Then she pushed us out of our working place.

"Now go then you guys. Safe trip!" She said to us and we looked her a little shocked, but we started to go back to our house. Then we saw those guys again.

"Hey we meet again!" Said Lee Joon who was energetic.

 

 

 

Did you like it? Subscribe and comment! Please? ^^