02

Angel Number 89
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two; 

                  D - 1 

 

If you were given 2 days to do anything you wanted but after those 2 days you must die, what would you do? It was true that Yuna was dead, but she needed to use these 2 precious days wisely! 

 

Yuna sat there on the sofa with a chocolate haired boy who was watching TV with a puppy between them. She tightened the grip on her white dress and gulped. No, she couldn’t even concentrate on the Running Man show on TV. Not when one of your ultimate bias sitting beside you with his super cute dog. No, you can’t.

 

“Running man, why you never stop running, why you never felt tired? Why you Kim Jong Kook, please don’t scare meee~” a male voice sung from one of the room at the dorm.

 

“YAH! LEE JINKI, STOP SINGING A NON SENSE SONG!!!!!” The chocolate hair boy yelled. “WOOFFF!!” The dog beside him seems to be agreed with the chocolate hair boy.

 

A tear dropped from her eyes, one of her dreams finally came true, “Onew oppa, keep singing pleaseeee~” She know this is stupid, instead of visiting her own parents or her fiancé she visit her only ultimate idol’s dorm, Shinee.

 

Of course, for years she become their fan not even once she had a chance to meet face to face with them. Yes, her parents never allow her to attend the fansign and the other such things except for concert. But no, the concert is not included! Her parents only allowed her to go if she watch the concert with Kris and it’s not fun at all because Kris keep glaring at her not to shout. Come on, a fangirl not allowed to shout at their idol’s concert, it’s equal to hell.

 

“Kim Kibum and Comme Des—“ A baby faced guy appeared, “hyung, stop singing!” the baby faced guy sighed and sat beside the chocolate haired boy, Kibum, Key. “Comme Dess, come come” he called the puppy and the puppy ran to him.

 

Yuna took a deep breath. She can’t take her eyes off the baby faced guy, the distance between them only less than one meter and only separated by Key… and the dog who happily playing with the baby faced guy.

 

“T-Taemin o-oppa…”

 

Taemin shot his head up and looked around him, “did someone just call me?” he asked to everyone with a loud voice.

 

Another tear dropped to her cheek, she stretched out her hand to touch his cheek but obviously she can’t feel anything. She’s invisible. “O-oppa, y-you can listen to me?” she asked to him even though this time he can’t hear it. She still can’t believe it. Her idol could listen to his voice!

 

Key looked at his confusedly, “no, no one called you.” he take Comme Dess away from Taemin. A tall boy appeared from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Yuna’s eyes sparkles at the sudden eye catching views that will make you droll. You are the luckiest fan EVER, Park Yuna! She noted herself.

 

“No one called you, Taemin-ah, Are you hallucinating?” The tall guy said as he entered his room. Taemin sat up from his seat to find the tall man, “Minho hyung, no I’m not. I swear I heard someone calling my name! Even using oppa!” “Taemin oppa” he imitates it.

 

A shorter guy suddenly appeared and sat on the ground between Taemin and Key. Yuna clapped her hands in excited when finally the last man she’s waiting for appeared, “J-Jonghyun oppa!!!” She jumped down from the sofa to sit beside Jonghyun.

 

“Yah, we got a new type of fan!” Jonghyun hit Taemin’s thigh excitedly. “What is it oppa?” Yuna asked with her puppy eyes even though she totally sure Jonghyun won’t be able to see it. “Bwoh?” Onew appeared with a snack for Comme Des.

 

Jonghyun grinned and motion them to move closer, “ghost fan.” Yuna’s face fell all suddenly. Taemin raised one of his eyebrow, Onew make a face, while Key quickly hugged his puppy tightly. Someone from behind hit Jonghyun with his towel, “stop with your ghost stories. I don’t believe it” it was Minho.

 

Yuna stood up from the ground and stood beside Minho, “Minho oppa, you are the best!” She leaned her head on his shoulder, but before her head could touch with his skin, she stopped her head in the mid-air.

 

“Yah! Believe me or not but we must ask manager hyung to find a new dorm for us. It’s getting creepy here” Jonghyun added. Key kicked Jonghyung, “yah! Don’t make me and Comme Des scared, Kim Jonghyun!!!”

 

Jonghyun hit Key back, “eish, why you scared of everything???” Key pouted.

 

She sighed and raised her head. She doesn’t belong to this place anymore. She can’t make them scared with her presence there at their dorm. Their dorm is their house and they must feel comfortable in their own house.

 

She stood in front of TV watching the boys gathered together discussing about the presence of a new type of fan inside their dorm. She bowed deeply to them, “thank you so much for granting one of my wishes before I’m dead.”

 

She started to cry again, “Onew oppa, thankyou for singing in front of me. I love your voice so much. Jonghyun oppa…” she paused, “well, thanks for saying me a ghost though it’s true” she rolled her eyes. “Key oppa, I’m jealous of your dog to be very honest. Minho oppa, thanks for walking out from the bathroom half ” she giggled.

 

Lastly, she turned to Taemin and smiled, “Taemin oppa, thank you. You are the only one and the first one who could hear my voice.” She wiped her tears and ran out from their dorm before her mind changed and she’s going to be a true ghost fan. Ok, that's creepy. 

 

The bright sunshine seems to allow her to enjoy her first day before she really left. She walked around the street of Seoul. She watched people strolling around and enjoying their day in Seoul with their loved one. 

 

She feels lonely.

 

She can’t talk to anyone —well, except that ugly God of Death. She can’t touch anything too. And when she was planning to eat one of her favorite foods, she remembered, how can she order her food when she can’t talk to humans? Wait, one more thing, she never feels hungry at all. Maybe wandering soul didn’t eat foods?

 

Somehow, her feet lead her to her own high school building. She spent 3 years of her life in this school with her friends and of course with the guy she loved. She remembered how she study really hard to be accepted in this school since the school is popular for only accepting smart students. Of course the reason she wanted to be accepted in this school because she saw Kris at a dinner held by her parents and later she found out if he attend this school.

 

She stepped inside the building. There are no students running around like it used to be, maybe because the class still not ended yet. She walked along the corridor, watching those students inside the class listening to the teacher and some students sitting at few rows behind were sleeping instead of listening to the teacher.

 

Her lips formed a smile. Before, she’s also part of those sleeping students. She rarely study, the only thing she could do is sleeping and sleeping. She only study… wait, she usually study on the day of the test in the morning. She starts to study seriously when she almost dropped out from the school and of course the teacher is Kris.

 

“Park Yuna?” A voice suddenly called her name. She turned around with a smile. Someone could see her! “Yes?” It was a male student with dark gray hair. She doesn’t know him. Is he a soul too? Wait, can a soul see another soul?

 

“Er, you…. are you a soul too?” Yuna asked just in case. “Pft” he tried to hide his laugh by covering his mouth with his hand. “Er, do I know you?” Yuna asked again. She never, ever, met with this guy. The important thing is, he can see her.

 

“No, I’m not a soul and of course you don’t know me, I’m this year’s new student” the male student answered. Of course she never met him, she just graduated last year and he’s a freshmen. But, she widened her eyes, “wait, you are not a soul? So… how can y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter