Beethoven's love

Beethoven's love

 

Ryeowook wake up ! Don't go without listening what I have to tell you , don't …... leave me alone “

with fears Yoona's voice was shaking , she fell on her knees beside a bloody Ryeowook .



 

February 2012


 

Students flock in the music room as the melody of a beautiful composition was being played on the piano . Yixing , who was near the music room for his art lesson found himself creeping in the music room . He stood in front of the grand piano with his eyes close as he fell deep into the composition .

Before he could be deep down into the composition , someone bump into him by accident .

 

“ I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to …. “

 

With frustrations , Yixing couldn't find himself falling into the composition again . Before he was about to swear at the person who bump into him , he found himself greeted by a girl . A girl with big eyes , sharp jawline and silky long hair . The girl looked at him with her innocent eyes asking for forgiveness . Yixing smiled and nodded as the both of them continued to digest the composition .

 

As soon as the person who was playing the piano hit his last key , everyone applauded for him .

He stood up , grabbing his scores and bowed .

 

“ I hope my special someone liked it , I love you “ he said as he walked towards a doe eyed girl

The crowd parted like how the red sea did , everyone's eyes was on him . As he stood in front of the girl who had piles of textbooks on her left arm , he took out a bright red rose . Upon swallowing his saliva he uttered something which made the crowd shout in unison .

 

“ Be my everything Yoona , I will make you heart sing sweetly like the piano “

 

Yoona felt her cheeks burning , butterflies in her stomach while her heart was pounding profusely . She examine his face to confirm that this guy really loves her . After confirming , she dropped her textbooks on the floor . Yoona yanked both of her hands around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder as she whispered .

 

“ Yes , I died at the thought of not being able to be with you “

 

The guy picked her up by her legs and shouted

 

“ YES ! IM YOONA PROMISED TO BE KIM RYEOWOOK'S EVERYTHING “

 

Ryeowook spun himself around on the spot with Yoona on his arms , everyone cheered for the new couple .


 

Yixing who was clapping for his seniors , randomly said that he knew they will be together because they were meant to be together . The girl smiled at him , Yixing swore it was his first time falling for such an angelic girl . As the girl saw Yixing's eyes widen , she creased her face in confusion and tilted her head by the side wondering what is the guy in front of her thinking .

After realizing it , Yixing smiled shyly as he ruffled his own hair .

 

“ Hi , my name is Krystal Jung Soo Jung “ , the girl introduced herself .

 

“ Hey , I am Zhang Yiiiiiii Xin..g “ , Yixing found himself stammering his name .

 

“ You are cute , I am sorry for bumping into you just now . Got to go my lesson is starting soon . Bye! “

 

Krystal winked at Yixing before heading back for her lessons , she giggled at the thought of how cute Yixing was when his dimples were obvious, smiling at her as he was waving goodbye .



 

After their first encounter , Yixing joined the music club . Without fail he would be in the music room practicing daily . Ryeowook saw his Yixing's efforts he decided to practice with him too . Once when Yixing was practicing , he hit the wrong key . He got so frustrated and angry with himself that he bang the piano keys . After he did it , he could hear someone out the music room scream . Yixing ran out of the room after realizing he might had shocked someone who was outside the room . He saw books lying on the floor . Yixing bended down , but before he could pick up one of the book on the floor ..

 

“ Ouch “

 

Both the owner of the books and Yixing bump into each others head while trying to pick for the same book . Yixing looked up , apologizing while he was cursing himself inside for being so clumsy .

 

“ Well I guess we are fair now “ , Yixing eyes widen as he heard her voice he was surprised to find Krystal right in front of him . After picking up the books , both of them stood up and their eyes met for the first time after their first encounter .

 

“ Did I shock you just now ? I'm sorry I was too frustrated “

“ Its ok , it sound really nice before you hit the wrong key “

“You heard me playing just now ? “

 

Krystal blush alittle and nodded , she explained that was having her lunch break when she heard Yixing playing the piano . Unknowingly Yixing grabbed Krystal's hand pulled her back in the music room . He sat on the piano bench as he moved in allowing Krystal to have a seat too . While Yixing played the piano , Krystal was totally into how handsome Yixing was . That one word came flashing in her mind , “ Prince “ , to Krystal Yixing look like a prince . His sharp chin , electrifying eyes and his sharp nose bridge , Krystal couldn't find herself to stop being attracted by him .


 

Unknowing to the both of them , Ryeowook and Yoona stood at the back door looking at their own juniors . Ryeowook place his hand on Yoona's waist and whispered into her ears .

 

“ Just like the first time we fell in love with each other “ , Yoona smiled as she and Ryeowook walked out of room not wanting to disturb them .

 

Ryeowook and Yoona walked out of school , interlocking their hands while swinging their arms . Ryeowook notice that Yoona wasn’t uttering any words ever since the day started .

 

“ Yoong , is there something you would like to tell me ? “

 

Yoona looked up as their eyes met , she shook her head and smiled at the boy . Ryeowook could still sense something when wrong but decided to let it go as he squeeze Yoona’s hand .

 

The couple sat on the bench in a park , while Yoona was reading her notes since Ryeowook ran to get something . She sighed as she flipped through the notes . Soon she was a shadow in front of her , to her surprise Ryeowook was holding two cones of ice cream .

 

“ Well I thought this might cheer you up “ , Ryeowook said as he pouted

 

“ Aww wookie you are so sweet “ , Yoona couldn’t resist it as she pinched Ryeowook’s chubby cheeks

 

The sun is setting , as Ryeowook and Yoona watches the sunset ,Ryeowook hugged Yoona and took out a necklace with a heart shaped pendant . Without Yoona looking at him , he put it on for her . Ryeowook broke the heart and gently kiss Yoona’s lips .

 

“ For my angel , forever and aways “

 

Yoona examine the pendant that Ryeowook gave her and hung her arms around his neck .

 

“ I love you too “

 

The couple kissed again , with many more I love yous in between the kiss . But neither did Ryeowook know the moment they had together would not last long ….

 

December 2012

 

“ Donghae ah , can we go somewhere else “ , Yoona sighed softly upon seeing a drunk Ryeowook in front of her .

 

Donghae opened the front door his car making sure that his girlfriend entered the car , before someone hurt her . But it was too late , Ryeowook caught hold of Yoona's hand , he was half drunk not quite sober . Ryeowook pulled Yoona away from Donghae , while Yoona tried to free herself .

 

“ KIM RYEOWOOK STOP IT , IT HURTS “ , Yoona yelled

 

Ryeowook released her hands and grabbed her shoulders forcefully , looking into her eyes to find that love they both had . To his dismay he can't seem to find it . Ryeowook clenched his fist as he was trying to control his anger , he felt like a thousand of knives stabbing in his chest . He couldn't understand why Yoona broke up with him for Donghae . The love they shared were so strong that he didn't expect it to collapse .

 

“ Why did you leave me , what did I did wrong yoong ? “

 

Yoona sighed , she knew she hurt Ryeowook deeply but she couldn't tell him the reason why she was acting like this . All she hope for was Ryeowook to understand why she did this and for him to find someone better than her .

 

“ Hyung , you are drunk ! “ Yixing ran up to Ryeowook with Krystal by his side

 

“ I'm not drunk , Yoona reply me now I beg you please … you know how much I love you “

 

“ I'm sorry ryeowook … “ Yoona said before turning her back quickly avoiding Ryeowook as she felt the tears in her eyes threatening to fall anytime .

 

Ryeowook was about to catch her , but Yixing caught him from behind . After Donghae drove his car off , Yixing released Ryeowook's arms . Krystal on the other hand grabbed Yixing's arms and pulled him back , knowing that Ryeowook might vent his anger on Yixing . Before Yixing could explain why ,

Ryeowook dropped on his knees right in front of Yixing and Krystal , with tears flowing down his cheeks . He stared at the concrete ground for minutes before leaving the scene .

 

“ Oppa what should we do , they were meant to be together .. they are perfect “

“ I don't know Soojung , well I guess all we could do is to give hyung our moral support “

“ Xing oppa , promise me we will never end up like them “

“ We will never be “

 

Yixing promised Krystal , he held Krystal's hands as he plant a kiss softly on her forehead . Krystal smiled as she intertwined her hand with Yixing's as they walk home . Its was already late , the sun had a switched with the moon , stars were shining brightly . Krystal laid her head on Yixing' shoulder as she pointed up to a particular star beside the moon .

 

“ Oppa , thats me and the moon represents you “

“ Like the moon , I'll always be by your side watching after you “

 

Krystal giggled as she heard what Yixing said . She threw her arms around Yixing's waist and hugged him tightly . Yixing on the other hand placed his hand on her waist not wanting to lose any comfort .




 

Meanwhile ,

 

Ryeowook was strolling along Han river , he couldn't understand why did Yoona left him . All he knew was that he overheard Yoona and Donghae's conversation in a room .

 

Yoona , are you sure you want to be with me ? “

Yes , I love you Donghae “

 

Ryeowook couldn't believe what he had heard so he rushed in the room and grabbed Yoona . To his horror , Yoona pulled her hands away from him and hugged Donghae by his waist .

 

Ryeowook … I “

ENOUGH SAID WHY OF ALL PEOPLE WHY YOU , WHAT MISTAKE HAD I MAKE YOONG .. I am willing to change “

I'm sorry Ryeowook there is nothing you can change , you are perfect . But I am not … I am the one at fault “

 

Ryeowook felt his heart breaking into pieces as Yoona and Donghae walked out of the room leaving him alone feeling lost and helpless .

 

Ryeowook leaned against the railing of Han river , he saw his own reflection and frowned .

 

Look at yourself Ryeowook , how can you pass to be Yoona's boyfriend .

Donghae is is much more handsome and charismatic than you .

Look at yourself , all haggard and poor .

You don't even have a car neither do you have lots of money to pamper Yoona .

Though you have tried to be a perfect boyfriend but you will never be one Kim Ryeowook .


 

Ryeowook sighed , as he curled himself up near the river , crying all his sorrows out .



 

The next day ,

 

Ryeowook walked into the music room , smiling at how sweet Yixing and Krystal were . Yixing holding her hands teaching her how to play the piano . But the moment ended fast when Yixing saw Ryeowook's reflection on the piano .

 

“ Hyung are you ok ? “

“ Yea , I think I should concentrate for the upcoming major competition earlier next year “

“ Hyung … I'm sorry for .. “

 

Before Yixing could finish his sentence , Ryeowook smiled

 

“ Not your fault , I was drunk . Krystal you played well just now “

 

Ryeowook left the room ensuring that he was okay .



 

June 2013 ( Present )


 

Ryeowook and Yixing were dressed in black tux , Ryeowook with a bow while Yixing in tie . It was the International Piano Competition . Ryeowook and Yixing had been practicing hard for seven months , they had to play their own compositions during the competition .

 

“ Zhang Yi Xing you are up next “ , backstage crew called for Yixing when Krystal adjusted Yixing's tie in position . Ryeowook smiled at the couple when they shared a kiss before Yixing went up on stage . While Yixing was playing the piano , Krystal creep up right beside the curtain and peek for the stage , in her heart she was silently rooting for Yixing . Krystal smiled at the thought of how sweet Yixing was the first time she saw him playing the piano .

 

Krystal ran up to Yixing as she saw him entering the backstage ,

 

“ How was it Soojung ah ? “

“ Perfect “

“ Not as perfect as you baby “

 

Yixing pouted after his sentence as Krystal rolled her eyes inwards , she flicks Yixing's puffy cheeks which made Yixing laugh .



 

It was time for Ryeowook's performance , Yixing casually massaged Ryeowook's shoulder before he went up on stage .

 

“ Oppa fighting ! “ , with her sweetest voice Krystal smiled


 

Ryewoook stood on the stage scanning through the audience hoping to find that special someone he missed , somehow he could feel the present of her in the theater . When his fingers laid on the piano there was a rush of memories in his mind , pleasant ones . Memories of Yoona came rushing in his mind which built up his emotions while playing the piano . It was the of the composition Ryeowook found banging the keys as memories of Yoona dumping him came flowing in his mind . Unknowing to him tears started to form in his eyes , till the very last key he pressed a drop of tear landed on the piano .

 

Ryeowook bowed as he take his leave . Suddenly ,

 

“ Let me go , please I beg you . Let me go ahhhhhhhhhhh “

A familiar voice came from the back of the theater . Ryeowook ignored it thinking that he must be hallucinating .

 

“ Hyung you were great ! “

 

Yixing showed Ryeowook a thumbs up when he felt something was wrong . He traced Ryeowook's eyes and was shocked to see Donghae .

 

“ What are you doing here “ , Yixing yelled trying to send Donghae a message that he should go off .

 

“ Ryeowook listen , you need to know this … or you will regret “ , Donghae said in a serious tone . Ryeowook hesitated but nodded after examining Donghae's face . Both men went out of the room when Krystal tried to chill Yixing .


 

15 minutes later ,

 

Ryeowook came running to backstage , he was frantically searching for his phone . Yixing saw how confuse Ryeowook was , he tried to calm him down but Ryeowook kept mumbling to himself . Once Ryeowook found his phone , he ran out of the room again .

 

“ HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU GOING , YOU NEED TO BE HERE “

“ No time to explain Yixing before its too late “

 

Upon hearing that Yixing sense that something had gone wrong , he told Krystal to stay while he chased Ryeowook from behind .


 

Listen Ryeowook , listen to me ! Me and Yoona weren't really together , we were for only two weeks . The reason why she broke up with you was that ….. she doesn't want to burden you . Her dad owe a huge debt and he fleet leaving Yoona alone to pay his debts . She broke up with you and got together me because I am rich and it wouldn't be a problem for her to pay her dad's debts . Yes I love Yoona , but it seems like you are the only one who can have her heart . Now we are friends , but I couldn't find Yoona sometimes . She had to hide from the debt collectors … it had been weeks since I last saw her Ryeowook . I think you are the only one who is able to find her . Here is the address of the debt collector's hideout . This is the last resort … “

 

Let me go , please I beg you . Let me go ahhhhhhhhhhh “

 

Ryeowook ran around the building searching for Yoona after realizing that the voice belongs to her .

Please be alright Yoona the only sentence going through his mind now . All he knew was that he needs to find Yoona and to protect her from harm

 

Ryeowook gave up searching the building , he ran around the place not knowing where is he really heading . Using his instinct Ryeowook stopped at a narrow alley . He could hear voices at the end of the alley . Steadily he walked into the alley carefully hoping that he wouldn't not kick something by accident to alarm the people . As soon as he was a wall closer he could hear Yoona begging for mercy .

 

“ Please , I promise I will return the rest of the debts soon “

“ SHUT UP , it too late your time is up ! Maybe your organs could make you rich “

“ No please no …. “

 

The guy took out his knife , Yoona saw her own reflection on the well polished knife , she screamed as the guy was about to kill her .

 

Ryeowook ran up to Yoona and hugged her tightly . Before he could say a word , the man slashed Ryeowook's back . Yoona opened her eyes as if she thought none of this were true she blinked her eyes again . She felt Ryeowook losing his grip ..

 

“ Yoong , I'm here “ , Ryeowook smiled as his lips turn pale . Ryeowook collapsed on the floor after his last sentence leaving Yoona lost and helpless .

 

“ They are there arrest them , hyung !! “ Yixing shouted as he signaled the police to the debt collector , Yixing fell on his knees after seeing his hyung motionless on the floor with blood all over him . Yixing then look at Yoona who was still shocked . Yoona too fell on her knees after regaining herself , she couldn't believe the person lying in front of her now is the guy she loved . Yoona broke down as soon as she confirmed it wasn't a dream . Tears flowed down her cheeks as she shake Ryeowook .

 

Ryeowook wake up ! Don't go without listening what I have to tell you , don't …... leave me alone .

Ryeowook please wake up , you promised that we will be together even if death do us apart ,please wake up.“

 

Yixing was shocked that Yoona still loves Ryeowook even though she broke up with him , all he wanted now was Ryeowook would be fine so that the both of them could be together again .







 

October 2016

 

“ Kyungsoo ah , come here “ , the little boy ran across the room after hearing his god father's voice .

 

“ Where is mummy and daddy kyungsoo ? “ , the woman in white wedding gown ask as she ruffled the little boy's hair .

 

“ Kyungsoo ah ! “ upon hearing his father's voice Kyungsoo ran and hugged his appa's leg

 

“ Ryeowook hyung ! “

“ Hi Yixing , I'm glad that little boy was with you before his mother panic “

 

Ryeowook look at his wife who was pouting , he kissed her as he placed his hand on her waist .

 

“ Appa umma , Kyungsoo want kisses too “ , everyone in the burst into laughter as they heard the little one . Ryeowook picked Kyungsoo up as Yoona congratulate Yixing and Krystal .


 

The wedding ceremony started , Yoona and Ryeowook sat together while their son Kyungsoo was on the piano . Kyungsoo was suppose to play the piano for the wedding ceremony .

As Kyungsoo played the piano , Yixing and Krystal walked down the wedding chapel with vows they promised to be together till death do them apart .