Chapter Five

Will You Be Alright ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV : 

 

 Taeyeon cracked her eyes open and slowly shooted up her body from the comfortable bed. She stretched her body to relieve the numbness as she glanced at the clock. 9.15 a.m. Kinda late than usual. She moved to the bed side and stepped her feet on the floor. She looked down and saw Luhan was peacefully sleeping with the blanket up to his waist. Taeyeon reached out her left food and touched Luhan's shoulder with it.

 

   " Oii, get up you sleepy head. " Luhan stirred around and pulled out the blanket to his head. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and shook his body with her foot once again but with more force. " Get your butts up, monster! " She half-shouted. Luhan ignored her order and continued sleeping, causing her to stood up and lifted her foot to step on Luhan's body but stopped immediately when she heard a knock on the door. ' I thought this room is soundproof... But what if it's Mrs Xi? What will she think if she saw Luhan was sleeping on the floor while me on the bed? This can't be happening. ' Taeyeon threw off a pillow and her blanket on the floor next to Luhan as she rushingly fixed her hair. She walked to the door and twirled the door knob open, revealing Mrs Xi with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

" Morning, sweetheart~ " She sang. Taeyeon awkwardly chuckled and rubbed her neck. ' Oh , what should I response to her? This is so awkward! '

 

   " Morning.. " She replied awkwardly. Mrs Xi stared at Taeyeon from her head to toe and formed a michievous smile.

 

" Omo! You even wear Luhan's clothes. Is Luhan a romantic person? " She asked, winking naughtily. Taeyeon gulped down and glanced back at Luhan. ' How can I ing know!? I only met him for one day! '

 

   " I-i.. guess. "

 

" I see.. " Mrs Xi hummed. She peaked inside the room and cocked her eyebrows as she saw the messy comforter with Luhan also sleeping next to it. 

 

   " We slept on the carpet last night. " Taeyeon excused. Mrs Xi let out a long 'ahh' and smirked.

 

" Aigoo aigoo aigoo~ You kids are so cute. I miss this moments~ " She whined. Taeyeon chuckled a bit.

 

    " But you and daddy are still like newly-wed couple. " Taeyeon  complimented. Mrs Xi laughed and patted Taeyeon's left cheek.

 

" You're sweet yet awkward, just the way I like it. Come down, yeah? Let's have breakfast together and don't forget to wake the sleepy head up. Okay? " Taeyeon nodded and smiled a bit.

 

    " Neh.. " Mrs Xi exited the room and closed the door. Taeyeon grunted and stomped her feet. " Urrggghh! Why is it so ing hard to act!? " She yelled while she kneeled down next to Luhan. " Yah, you ing brat! Get your butss up. " She shouted while shaking his body violently. Luhan whined and stirred around.

 

" 10 minutes more, mommy.. " He mumbled. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stepped on Luhan's stomach, making the sleepy boy screamed in pain. " Yah, what was that!? " He scolded.

 

  " Wake up, babo! Your parents are waiting already. " Luhan grunted and woke up, still rubbing his eyes. Taeyeon clicked her tounge and casually kicked Luhan's butts, causing the latter to snap and give her a death glare.

 

" What was that for? " He asked, unsatisfied. Taeyeon picked up her comforter and folded it neatly before placing it back on the bed. 

 

  " Nothing, just your butts look so soft and fluffy. " She answered as she was busy tidying up the bed. Luhan smacked his lips and started folding his comforter too.

 

" Such a ert. " He murmured. Taeyeon turned around and shot him a death glare, but couldn't be seen by Luhan since he was back facing her.

 

  " I heard that! " Taeyeon shouted as she took a pillow and threw it right at Luhan's head. Luhan snickered and took another pillow, ready to give her a shot. " You're going to hit me with that? Go ahead. " Taeyeon quipped, smiling synically. Luhan took a step closer and smirked.

 

" Oh really? You think I'm scared? " He merong-ed and threw the big pillow. It hit right on her face, causing her to be flaming in anger. Luhan laughed and immediately disappeared into the bathroom.

 

..............................................................

 

After Taeyeon finished bathing, she walked out from the bathroom with only a pair of white bathrobe  on her petite body.

 

                                                   

 

Luhan was busy playing with his iPad. Taeyeon approached him and reached out her hand, showing her palm. Luhan turned his head and cocked his eyebrows.

 

  " What? " He asked, confused.

 

" Your car key. "

 

  " What for? "

 

" The clothes that you bought to me yesterday are in the car, remember? " Taeyeon said in annoyance. Luhan stared at Taeyeon from her head to toe and raised his eye brow.

 

  " You're going down with this clothing?  Short bathrobe? Seriously.. I've already took it for you. There.. " He said, pointing towards a bunch of shopping bags. Taeyeon shrugged and picked up a bag, peeking it inside before reluctantly walked back to the bathroom to change her cloth. She got out from the bathroom and headed straight to the dressing table.

 

" Whose bathrobe was that? " She asked while combing her hair. Luhan looked up and tipped his shoulder.

 

  " Maybe my mom prepared it for you. " 

 

" Where are we going today? " She asked again.

 

  " Where do you want to go? " He asked back.

 

" My home. " She answered shortly as she glid down the lip tint on her lips. As she was done, she acked bag her stuffs into her handbag and fixed her hair.

 

  " Let's go somewhere else before I send you home. You said there's alot to ask, right? " 

 

" That can be postponed. Just send me home. " Taeyeon ordered. Luhan shook his head and walked to the door.

 

  " Let's talk first. Come on, my parents are waiting. " He said as he took his leave. Taeyeon released a heavy sigh and took her handbag.

 

 ' I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs Xi... '

 

.........................................................

 

" Darling, when do you think the right time for them to get married? " Mrs Xi asked eargerly while arranging the plate on the dining table. Mr Xi folded his newspaper and rested his hand under his chin.

 

  " Luhan has exceed the right timing for marriage. He was supposed to get married a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter