Spend My Time Just For You

Don't Look at Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae follow Jjong go to university early today, Donghae don't want to astray again. Jjong is going to cafeteria while Hae is at field bcoz Sulli said her wait to meet Hae. After a minutes, Sulli came and backhug Hae. 

 

Hae: Let's me go, I can't breathe

Sul: Yah! Why when I hug you, you alway said that you can't breathe?

Hae: It true, I not lie.

Sul: I know you still can't accept me as you future fiance but please treat me well, oppa.

Hae: I already try hardly so don't push me often, make me...

 

Hae can't complete he sentences bcoz Sulli suddenly kiss he on lips. Dara who at field area saw them and coughing. She feel jealousy seeing Hae kissed with Sulli. 

 

Dara: Why they must make love infront of me, arghh..!!

 

Dara said to herself and go to his class quickly. She sit at her chair and slam his beg at table make Jjong and he friends shock who at that class at that time. Jjong try to approaching Dara.

 

Jjong: Why Dara ssi? You look in bad mood? Something happen?

Dara: Molla, I just feel angry. Are he just borrow my lip to hide from media?

Jjong: do you mean Donghae?

Dara: How do you know?

Jjong: He tell me last night.

Dara: Ahh, molla. Now he is kissed with Sulli. Who give he permission to do that?

Jjong: Huh? But...

 

Dara feel ashamed what she said just now, he leave Jjong who still blank and go to toilet. GD you are there was sad that he feel Dara already in love with Hae. Jjong feel weird with Dara acting. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara is going to toilet but suddenly meet Donghae. 

 

Hae: Hai

 

Dara just pass him without word and go to toilet. Hae just let Dara go and in he class. Dara who at the toilet became crazy bcoz his talking to herself.

 

Dara: Pabo me, why I say that without thinking, now I died when Jjong tell everything to Hae. Why I acting weird like this? I not love Jiyong anymore? What is this feeling?

 

After Dara feel relieved, she go to class and pretend to not seeing Hae beside her. Hae feel weird with Dara.

 

Hae: Do you still angry with me Dara ssi?

Dara: No!

Hae: Jeongmal?

Dara: Yes.

Hae: I think no. Gwenchana?

Dara: Donghae ssi, please don't ask many question!

 

Hae became more curious so he just looking at in all time. Dara is try to avoid eyes contact with Hae. After they lecture finish, Dara quickly go to library and Hae is quietly follow Dara.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter