My Little One

Don't Look at Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae is an international hockey player and also a student at Cambridge University. He father transferred him to Korea National Sport University because his dad worry that Donghae will getting sick because he always go to England to continue his study after finishing his hockey games or training at Korea. He father transfered Donghae to that university because all Donghae friends are there. Donghae just arrived at Incheon International Airport from England.

 

" My home sweet home, Korea! "

 

Donghae said as he arrived. Donghae wear a black hat and glasses. He wish that nobody will know him because he do not want to meet the media. He waiting for the car that will take him at airport. Finally, a limousine came and his father came out from that car.

 

 

" Dad, why are you bringing this car just to take me from the airport? "

" I'm so happy today to meet my only son so I bring this car to pick you here."

" Dad, I know you miss me so much but this is too much. All people are watching us right now because of this car."

" Donghae-ah, can you just enjoying your popularity? You seem to hate it and want to run from this world."

" Yes, I really hate my life. I'm not so good in hockey but because of I'm the heir of Lee Company, I've became popular. I like people to adore me not because I'm heir of richest family but because I'm skilled with hockey games."

" Okay, stop talking. Let's go now. You must be tired. You look thin and pale."

 

Donghae so disappointed that his dad did not care of his problems life. He just quiet and resting his head at the car window and close he eyes. After a hour, Donghae and his dad finally arrived at they mansion.

 

" I miss this place."

" Of course you're missing this place because it is your home."

 

Donghae just chuckled when he heard it from his dad. He take of his luggage and walk towards the door house. He pressed the door bell and he mom came out and hugging him.

 

" Mom, I miss you so much! "

 

Donghae gave his mom a kiss on cheek.

 

" I miss you too son. I'm so happy that you finally decided to continued your study here."

 

Donghae gave he mom a warm smile and hugging her again. Then, Donghae mom let go the hug and look at Donghae while Donghae cheek.

 

" You look so thin and pale. You should going to rest now."

" Mom, I already get enough rest. Now, I'm so hungry."

" Really? So go to change your clothes and we will eating together."

" Alright mom, I'll go to my room now. By the way, where is Jonghyun?"

" Jonghyun were at his room. I'm not telling him you're back. He must be really miss you too."

" Alright, I'm going to meet him first."

 

Donghae going to Jonghyun bed room and knocking the door. Since Jonghyun not opening the door, Donghae just entering the room. Donghae saw Jonghyun is busying playing with his PS4 game.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter