FIVE

Please Don't Hate Me

"Suzy  we need more needles ! Get it from the storage room !"

"Yes !" Suzy ran out from the room and ran to toward the storage room. She had been running to take things the students needed. It was not her shift , but the students were calling her all the time, not giving her time to even catch her breath.

As she was running, she glanced over through the window. People were moving around the campus's area, visiting stores and eating foods. She wanted to be over there , but she couldn't. She started running again.

She entered the storage room and searched for a big  box labeled 'needles'. She took some small box of needles with her and started running back to the preparation room. She handed it to Minah.  She continued ironing the rumpled clothes.

"Wow , what a mess here." A low voice commented that came from the door.  Suzy casted a quick glimpse of the person.

"Chanyeol ! Kai ! You're finally here ! Quick try this clothes !  Go to that side of the room where there are curtains. We only have 10 minutes left before the fashion show start. " Hara instructed as she gave the clothes to Chanyeol and Kai.

"Alright , alright. Calm down." Chanyeol and Kai walked toward the area where there were curtains around it.  When Kai walked over to the curtains, he locked his eyes with Suzy. She recognized the look he was giving to him. It was the same with the look when he muttered that she was hopeless. She pressed her lips together , forming a line. She broke the gaze and looked down at her clothes to continue ironing. From the corner of her eyes, she saw him moving to the fitting area.

After a few minutes, the curtains were opened. Kai and Chanyeol walked out , fully dressed and prepare for the fashion show. They both looked undeniable handsome. Chanyeol had this aristocratic look while Kai had the mysterious but captivating look. The girls in the preparation room had their eyes fixed on them.

"You guys looked good ! " Hara complimented. She then pushed them toward the make-up "Go do your makeup."

"Geez, so bossy." He whispered jokingly. Suzy smiled slightly , suppressing her laugh. She agreed on what Chanyeol said, Hara was indeed a bit bossy.

After a few minutes, all of the models had their make-up done and they were waiting backstage. Chanyeol and Kai had light make-up applied on their face. They were talking to each other as they were waiting for the fashion show to start.

Hara clapped her hands for attention when she heard the MC spoke. "Okay. The show starts already. Good luck everybody."

One by one they went out to the stage.  It was time for Kai and Chanyeol to show the clothes. Suzy was amazed when she watched them walking on the runaway. They were really captivating, especially Kai, he was - Alluring.  They had the most cheers among the models. As expected from the most popular and handsome kids in the campus. They posed , turned and stood in a line together with the other models.

The MC said the ending talk and the curtain closed, which showed that the fashion shows ended. The crew of the fashion show were celebrating. They were hugging and cheering, including Suzy.  The audience showed great response which told them that the fashion show was a success.

After the models changed back to their original clothes, they and the crew had a small celebration party. Hara was giving out the rewards to the models. Of course, Kai and Chanyeol had more rewards than the other models, but the other models didn't know that and they didn't have to know.

As time went by, the number of people decreased, leaving only Suzy alone. She was cleaning up the place after the celebration party. She was humming while wiping up the table.

"As expected, you're still here." She looked up to where the familiar voice came from.

"What are you doing here ?" Kai moved closer to her and sat down on the chair near her.

"Chanyeol is out with his girlfriend.  I could ask Luhan hyung to accompany me eat, but it would end up buying the whole EXO burgers. I don't really know other people who love to eat fast food , so I decided to ask you." He explained and shrugged. "Do you want to join me or not ?"

"I don't really have a choice anyway. Wait, I'll take my bag." Suzy wiped the table once more time before taking her bag. "Let's go."

 

~~**~~

 

"Why are you always the last one left ?"  Kai asked out of a sudden. Suzy stopped eating her burger and looked at him.

"Excuse me ?"

"Aren't you tired of being nice ? Everyone is treating you like a slave."  Suzy kept quiet. She knew it was true, but hearing it directly from someone she was not close with really hurts. Even someone she just talked for a month realized that , why couldn't her friends realized that too.

"No , they're not." Suzy bite her lips and whispered. She also wanted to believe in the words she had said.

"See, even yourself knew that they were treating you like a slave" Kai leaned closer to Suzy."Suzy , you can't lie. At least not to me. It's obvious when you're lying." He leaned back and smirked. "It's late already. Quickly finish your food."

They ate together silence. Suzy bit her burger , thinking about Kai's words. His words hit her heart. Everything he said was true. But It was easier said than done. Kai had the looks , money, everything that a girl wanted, so it was easy for him to do everything he liked without the care of people's opinions. For Suzy , she was just an average girl with an average look, the typical boring girl The moment she let go off a part of  her  facade , everyone would forget her. 

 


lol Ijust made this. Forgive me for the mistakes here. I dom't know why but suddenly I got lots of ideas to write her. 

Please enjot. Thank you really for subscribing and comments. :)