Step by step

I'm here

After visiting Tiffany, Taeyeon left first, she said something about reporting the orientation result to the principal as the head of DS, and to report the situation to a certain worried bunny. Jessica then insisted on walking Tiffany home, so the two of them is now on their way to Tiffany and Sulli's house. Sulli and Soojung? Um. Their on their way to... Soojung's house. Sulli, being the gentleman that she is, or in this case, gentle woman, decided to follow her soon to be sister in law, and walk Soojung to her home, it's already pretty late and, after the incindent this morning, she wants to make sure that soojung reach her home safely.                

                      

 

"You know I can just walk home alone right. You should've walk your sister home instead of me.." said Soojung, whispering the last 3 words, but enough for sulli to hear.

 

"No I don't want to. I wanna be with you."  Sulli said while smiling.

 

 

Soojung blush, but sulli seems pretty oblivious about the fact since it's already dark.

 

                                             

"Beside your sister was insisting on taking my sis home, so I wanna give them some privacy. It was very obvious that they like each other, but them being them, are toooo dense."

She said while pouting cutely.

                   

Soojung found herself staring at the taller girl lovingly.

 

"What?" Sulli ask while smiling shyly.

 

"Nothing, I like staring at you."

 

Now it's sulli's turn to blush. But this time aoojung caught it. So she chuckles.    

 

"You're really cute. You know." She continued.

Now, if sulli's face was pink earlier, then she is now flaming red and she starts to walk like a how a drunk man would walk and.....

*plank*          

She bump her flawless face onto the innocent wall.

"Ow."        

*bruk*

......And then she fell face first onto the concrete floor.

"Ow."

"Sulli!"

SULLI!!

"Eh? Who are you."

Oh nevermind me continue your business.

"Oh okay. Sulli!!!"

Soojung literally slides to sulli's side.

"Sulli are you okay?!"

"Hahah I'm phf phainee... jash a litel diji. Ah em. Ar u ferhafs an anjel sent flom aboph.. whe so pretay...."

Soojung blushed madly.

Aih dis kid still have the time to flirt around. *author is seen throwing yet another ruler to sulli's head*

"Ow. What the heck van!"

"Van? Who's van?"

"The mean.. vicious and evil author.....

 

HEY I'M NOT THAT BAD.

 

 

.....Who loves me, us, all of us very much."

 

Aw thank you sulli~ now let's stop playing around and get on with it!

"Okay okay, so, soojung, I'm fine now let's take you home, okay princess?"

Soojung blush yet again. Sulli couldn't contain her laughter and burst out laughing. Soojung slapped sulli's arm and smiled, and so they continue their way to Soojung's home with light but meaningful conversation.... and hands interlock.

 

In front of the Jung's household.

 

 

"I guess this is it then."

 

"Yeah..."

Neither of them wants to let go of each other's hand. But the taller girl knows that she needs to let go. So she did, and the shorter girl can be seen disappointed.

"Well good night then soojung, sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow at school." Sulli said while smiling.

"Good night sulli.... yeah see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

Both can be seen turning their backs againts each other.... the slightly older girl was beginning to walk away from the Jung, but the Jung had other thought in mind.

Sulli can feel a certain jung back hugging her.

"Good night Jinli, be safe on your way back ok. Bye!"

And with that the Jung ran back to her house and closed the door.

 

Sulli was surprised. But the feeling was pleasant.  Moments later she feels a smile grew on her face, and feel her face turning red with her whole body feeling warm. Sulli is happy, and the choi is walking her way home smiling......

 

 

 

...while the younger Jung is blushing madly and smiling wide.. and is now preparing to end the day.

 

TBC

YEAH IM BACK PEOPLE SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE NOW I'M HERE.

IM SORRY FOR BEING LATE, I WAS ON A HOLIDAY AND TODAY I WAS SOOO BUSY BUT I DIDN'T FORGET ABUT YOU GUYS SO TADAAAA. SORRY IF IT'S LATE.

SO YEA THE CRAZY AUTHOR MAKE HER APPEAREANCE ONCE AGAIN. THE DIALOG WITH NO "" IS THE AUTHOR'S DIALOG.

 

SO YEA FINALLY JUNGLI'S RELATIONSHIP IS TAKING YET ANOTHER STEP, SO IS JETI'S RELATIONSHIP. AND THERE'S A LITTLE HINT ABOUT A NEW PAIRING... FIND IT.

OK SO THANK YOU FOR READING AND AS ALWAYS, TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS ON THE COMMENTS AND CRITICAL COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOMED.

NOW I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY BYEE.