The start of something new

I'm here

AUTHOR'S POV

At the school's pharmacy.

Two are standing in front of the door, waiting. One is worried sick and one is having a straight face, but you can still see that she's worried. A male doctor came out from the room and said,

"She's okay now, sulli ssi, krystal ssi. She has a fever yes, and she's a bit warm, so I suggest you to watch closely after her, take good care of her and make sure she gets enough rest." The doctor said.

Krystal sighed in relief, while sulli stays quiet but relief could be seen on her face.

"Something wrong sulli ssi?"

"No. Not at all. Thank you for treating her, ahjusshi." She put up her best fake smile.

"Don't call me that, I'm not that old. Anyway, here's a letter for her homeroom teacher, I'll give your sister a week rest, please take care of her while at home and make sure she eats regularly and take this medicine as scheduled. Let her rest here for now, you two go back to class."

"Yes, thank you again ahjusshi."

"Call me-us if anything happens, here's my number, thank you sir." Said krystal.

"I will, now up up, go to your class."

 

 

 

"So she's your sister huh." Krystal started.

Sulli stayed quiet.

"She's beautiful."

Sulli chuckled..... krystal smiled.

"Yes she is."

"Just like you."

Sulli blushed and pouts cutely.. krystal smiled even wider.... when suddenly sulli remembers what she did and almost did earlier... and she frowned.

Krystal noticed.

"Whats wrong?"

"Everything."

"Wh-"

"Aren't you afraid of me? After what I've done.... why are you still here? Didn't my acts earlier disgust you in anyway?"

"Why should I? Because I want to, and no, not in a million years."

"But I hurt those girls. I almost...."

she didn't continue her sentence, she couldn't. She realize that she's trembling, so hard that she almost lost her balance, if krystals not there to hold her.

Tears falling one by one to her cheeks,and she sobs.

Krystal hold her tighter and sulli lost her composure, she cried.

 

When it went down, sulli release herself from krystal's hold and wipe her tears, but the hiccups are still there. She tried to control it but to no avail. So she pouted.

Krystal was amused so she chuckled, and did it even more when she saw sulli pouting even more.

"Come here, follow me." Krystal said.

Sulli followed. Still pouting.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

They arrived at the rooftop. It was beautiful... so beautiful that sulli can't help but wowed at its beauty.

"I found this place when I was wandering earlier. I thought it was nice to have a place to be alone. Or to calm myself."

Sulli was still admiring its beauty when krystal said.

"Just know this, I don't hate you, and I won't hate you even if you break that seniors arms, because they do deserve that, and they certainly deserved what you've done to them. You were defending your sister's pride and I respect you for that. Why should I hate you for doing the right thing. You're a nice person. I know that." And krystal smiled that sweet smile that captured sulli's heart from the start,and then krystal hugged her and whispers,

"Stop blaming yourself, if it weren't for you, your sister would be in a worst condition than she is now."

And with that... sulli felt her heart lightens up......and hug back. They stayed in that position for a long time, until the bell rings, telling that the 1st period is over.

The 2 released the hug and they walked down to the class hand in hand, enjoying each other's presence.

 

 

.....without knowing that this is only the beginning of something more inhumane.

 

TBC

TANTARATAAANNNN

I updated! Finally. So how's thissssss. Is it good is it great? If there's a mistake please point it out for me.... and! I thinj I promised someone I'll explain things about the last chapter. So here.

It was never krystal. I never said they bullied krystal lol. Sulli regconize tiffany's voice because they're sisters! Lol.

If you didn't know, tiffany is sulli's big sis in this story, I think i mentioned it in the foreword or chapter 1.

And the 2 bullies are not known yet... but they will be.... soon.

I haven't even revealed anything yet! So please anticipate the next chapter, which I will update next week.

If you're still confused please comment below I'll try my best to explain it to you personally.

Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments below.

I'll reveal some characters in the next chapter an yeap! I think that's it for today.

Oh anyway, I have a twitter so follow me if you want! It's @vanessa_aureli

So..  that's it for this chapter. Thank you for reqding and I'll see you in the next chapter! Byee