start

I'm here

SULLI POV

Finally.

My first day being a junior high.

I'm so excited yet at the same time nervous.

Last night,These what ifs questions keeps popping out in my head like crazy.

Like what if they didn't like me? What if i don't have any friends later? What if the seniors hate me? or even worst, bully me? What if i act poorly and my teacher scolds me? What if i make a bad first impression? What if things goes wrong?

All this negative questions keeps popping out and i can't help but feel extremely nervous.

Because of this thoughts, i couldn't sleep well. I woke up very early, and to calm myself down, I decided to shower and start getting ready for the day.

I went to school early, in order to calm my self and to adjust my self with the supposedly new enviroment there.

Before it's too late, let me introduce my self properly, since the author done it poorly.

I am Choi Jinri. Called Sulli by others, so that explain why the author called me sulli even though my name was Jinri. I have a loving older sister named Hwang Stephanie. People call her Tiffany, she's a year older than me, and she went to the same school as me.

I'm going to an all girls catholic school named SM Junior High. One of the best junior high in this country, aside from JYP Junior High and YG Junior High.

 

I was expecting to be alone at class but when i arrive, someone's already there, sitting down while leaning onto the wall on her left and facing outside and yes, there's a huge window beside her but I can still see her face. I don't think she notice me coming, since she closed her eyesand that's when i realize that she's sleeping. I stand there for a while, paralyzed as if I saw something beautiful, which i did. She's so pretty, with her long black hair and that flawless cute beautiful face. That long eyelashes, beautiful smooth skin and that.... lips. That adorable cute kissable lips.

Oh. I realized that i'm starting to look like a creep. So i stopped and make my way to the seat behind her, which is placed on the corner of the class. As i sat, i look outside of the window, to find an interesting yet calming view. When i'm in the middle of calming myself with the view, i noticed a pair of beautiful eyes, watching me. So i turnedmy head, towards her, till my eyes met her sleepy but curious eyes.

Silence.

We stare at each other in silence. Nobody's talking, just staring into each others eyes.

Moments past and I take the initiative to break the silence.

"Hi." I said, while putting on the sweetest smile on my face.

She seems surprised, and then she smiles a bit and said, "Hi."

Now it's my turn to be surprised.

Her smile. Mesmerizing.

"...Ah I- Um- whats my name again? um. Ah! I'm Jinri, Choi Jinri. But you can call me Sulli." I stuttered and my face turns red. I blushed.

"Call me Krystal." she said while chuckling.

I smiled. This is not as scary as i thought. I was too nervous after all, i don't think being a Junior High student will be that hard.

 

Author's POV

And with that the two girls continue the conversation, knowing each other more. They re too immersed in their conversation, that they didn't realize that other students are starting to come as well, and, the bell rung.

School starts,

And that's when the story begin.

 

 

TBC

Ok, i was planning to post only the foreword and those basic stuff. But i changed my mind and i'm sorry for the short chapter, i'll try to do better in the next chapter. Please tell me your opinions and suggestions, I'll do my best to make it all happened. Any comments are welcomed, in order to make this story better.  I'll try to update at least once a week, i will not abandon this story, even if no one's reading it.

Thank you for reading.