Second Scene

Caramel Theater

         "I don't understand a thing!". After yesterday incident,I start working as Nickhun 'servant' that will take care of him until the bruise on his body gone. "Urm,I'm sorry for bothering but what this story is about?" I ask the old rich lady that sit beside me but she just give me a don't-bother me glare continue to enjoy the show.Eventhough I don't get this story,I could see that Nickhun was the man that was wearing the mask."He sure is handsome while acting"I thought. After the show ended,I ran as fast as I could to Nickhun's room.As soon as I open the door there he is sitting with Ken on his lap."Make me some water please"  I made a hot tea as fe I've been fast as I could and give it him.He took it and let Ken go.I took Ken and play with him ."You know Ken usually don't like strangers,you're the second person play with not even Taecyeon." I was about to reply when someone enter the room and hit me when he was walking towards Nickhun."Who are you to be here at this room".The person who hit me earlier shout at me clear enough. "Who are you to know about him.Just talk to me if you feel unsatisfied"Nickhun glare at them."Oh,I'm sorry I didn't mean it." That guy bow at Nickhun and get out. I look at Nickhun and smile at him.He look away and then slightly blush.

 

 

      "Hey Junho,Chansung wanna go to movie this Sunday? My mom give me this ticket since my dad was busy that day.I really want to go but it was a couple seat ,so it will be awkward to sit alone."I said while making my aegyo face because I really want to go. "Sorry Woo no can do.Me and Chansung  has a football practice this Sunday.Why don't you ask a girl at our class?" Chansung nodded his head rapidly while hearing Junho statement."I want to but.....I'm a bit shy to do that."I said shyly."Well what to do then."Chansung said looking at sad face.

 

 

         I walk back home alone that day since Junho and Chansung has some thing to do at school.At the gate,I saw Nickhun just about to go.I ran as fast as I can to catch up with him." *pant* *pant* "Do *pant* you want to *pant* movie with me ?" I ask him but I'm not sure if he heard it. "When?". I smile widely when he said that." This Sunday,I want to go with my friends but they have a football practice,It will be a waste to just give away this ticket". "Uhm,we'll see.I'll call you later if I could make it". Later that night,I was screaming alone since I got to see that movie.He said in a simple short text that he could go and we'll meet in front of the cinema.I cannot wait till Sunday.

 

         "Wow that bracelet look really cute but I don't have any money left"I just said it in my mind because I know if I said it out loud pupil will be running away since it was weird for a guy to like a bracelet.I really like bracelet since my mother open a jewellry shop.The shop was not that big but it was good enough to let us live till today.Suddenly,I bumped into someone who stand behind me.It was Nickhun.He was really handsome wearing normal clothes.But he wears a sunglasses and scarf to hide his face.Well he is a celebrity after all. "So then,let's go" He hold my hand and then we walk to the cinema.I realized that he blushed too.It was really cute.

 

 

           "Ah that movie was really good" I exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it ?" I ask Nikchun to make sure that he wasn't bored with the stories."It's not bad.I like the hero.I've met him once." "Really!Wow you sure are lucky.I really want to meet him too." "I could call him anytime and brought him to the theater" .I jumped up and down hearing his statement."It's a promise right?" He smiled and nodded. "Huh?! You smile!You smile!" I said.You think I may be exaggarating it but I know for 2 weeks I work with Nickhun he never smiled.Not even with someone he knows. He close his mouth and blush."What's the matter with it you smile like all the time why can't I". I laughed hearing he said that. "Then Mr.Nickhun please smile a lot this year ok?" He just look away.His ears has turned unbelievebly red.In the bus we sit together since it's packed with pupil that night."You know Wooyoung,you should start calling me Khun or Khun hyung that's better." "Ok,Khun Hyung" I blushed madly that night.When I came home I kept  remembering the movie date we had.I sleep well to.I hope he had a nice sleep too.