First Scene

Caramel Theater

              "Hey do you know about the new transfer student?" ask Chansung while finishing his third plate for lunch today. "Oh you mean Nickhun? I did hear about him.He was the main actor at the ******** theatre right?" said Junho chewing his  biscuit slowly. "Do you know anything about him Wooyoung?". No answer. "Wooyoung". "Wooyoung-ah!" called Chansung half shouting. "Ah,I'm sorry.I did not hear you.What did you guys talk about?" *sigh*. "It's about the new transfer student,Nichkhun." . "What about him?" said Wooyoung  confusedly. "You know his the....." KRINGGGG. It's the ring bell. That's mean lunch was over that day. Chansung sigh deeply.He did nt even finished his food yet. "Guys let's go" Wooyoung said while standing  ready for the last classes. "Wait I'm going to clean this boy for a sec". Junho take the tissue and wiped Chansung mouth from the sauce. He take the plate from Chasung hand and throw it away kindly.Wooyoung chuckled seeing how his two bestfriends was really close.

 

*AFTER SCHOOL*

 

 

          Wooyoung,Junho and Chansung walk side by side.They were chatting and joking among themselves. *RIINGGGGG*. Wooyoung  stunned when he hear his own ringtone.His bag is swinging and hit the guy that is walking behind them.Chansung and Junho was shocked seeing who the one that get hit by Wooyoung's bag."It's the transfer student" said Chansung whispering to Junho."I know"Junho panickly reply."I..I'm sorry" Wooyoung said with a slight bowing. That guy just stared with his eagle eyes and just left the scene. "Yah Wooyoung -ah what are you doing". Wooyoung just stay silent.He is still daze from what just happen. "There were like three dictionary in here.It would be really painful if you hit that" Wooyoung think about the transfer student condition.Just then,he remembered the ring on his phone he checked it and his parents just texted him the address of the restaurant they will be going.Wooyoung's family is going first since they know Wooyoung will be late if he wait him at the house.Wooyoung suddenly forgot about the scene earlier.Junho and Chansung just shake their head while watching their friends busy with his phone.

 

    

           "Hey Wooyoung,Junho want to go to the new arcade beside the restaurants.I heard it was just open last week."said Chansung excitedly."No thanks,my family are waiting for me at the cafe downtown.I don't want to be late since it's my cousin birthday."said Wooyoung checking his phone to see if his family has arrived."You mean Minjun?". "Yes,Junho.I don't want him to be upset about me coming late". "It's okay Wooyoung you could go" said Chansung sadly."Don't be sad Chansung.Next time I promise I treat you guys for an icecream." "Do you want to treat us or yourself?" Junho punch Wooyoung shoulder jokingly hearing what Chansung has said.Wooyoung laughed seeing both of his friend joking with him."Okay then,goodbye!". Chansung nudged Junho shoulder."Wanna go together?". Junho smiled "Of course!".They both go to the arcade and stay there till late night.

 

 

             Wooyoung is looking around him."Where the heck is this ******** restaurant". Wooyoung start to lose his patience since his been looking for the restaurant again and again but still did not find it.Wooyoung is really unfamiliar with Seoul since he doesn't go there often.Well sometimes he did with Junho and Chansung but just to the mall to buy clothes.Wooyoung is standing at the roadside waiting for his dad to reply his text,but there was none. *meow* . Wooyoung is looking for the meowing sound and then he found the cat standing in the middle of the road.He chased the cat to save it.The cat run and he followed it.Until,they reach to a big theatre Junho and Chansung was talking about. "Wait you cannot go there!" Wooyoung reached his hand and lift the cat.He realized he was in the theatre.In front of him is the private room for the main theatre actor. "Ken?!". The door opened and showed the owner of the voice.Wooyoung was so shocked seeing it was the transfer student.

 

 

               "Ken you should not go anywhere like that again." Nickhun stared at the boy in front of him."Drink it."said Nickhun coldly.Wooyoung take the cup slowly as he is really scared with the situation he is facing right now.He heard the older guy in front of cough.It sounds bad.Well from his view.Wooyoung quickly take something from his sling bag."Here,take this medicine.Did it hurt from earlier?" Wooyoung hand the medicine with a worried face. Nickhun was really shocked with the younger boy action."No it's okay" *cough* *cough* *cough*. Wooyoung hurriedly take the towel he see hanging nearby and put it at the back of Nickhun's body . And then take the pill and water . Nickhun  just stared aat the younger boy. "You know..this is my Ken's towel.By the way thank's I'm fine".Wooyoung start to blush as he was really embarassed.

 

 

      The door open suddenly and show a big man with a big teeth."What was the ruckus?"said the big guy. "It's okay Taecyeon,It just a little." Taecyeon caught something interesting in his eyes. "And who are you kid?" Taecyeon said while smilling widely."Im Jang Wooyoung and I'm not a kid." said Wooyoung pouting showing his cute chubby cheeks. Taecyeon and Nickhun was amazed by the cuteness."Well what are you doing here?"ask Taecyeon again.Nickhun just stared at his curios friend. "Well I saw the cat outside and I thouhgt it was dangerous for them so I chase it and ran away till here.And I think I broke your friends rib too" Wooyoung said staring at Nickhun.Taecyeon checking Nickhun body."Hmmm this is really bad,it took a long time to heal you know"said Taecyeon trying to look like a doctor.Wooyoung felt really scared and worried."Hrmm,It's look like Nickhun will need a maid to take care of him" add Teacyeon. "I'll do it! .Since I'm the one who did that to him anyway." ."It's O....." "Then you will work here starting tomorrow!"said Taecyeon cutting Nickhun's  word.Nickhun just stare at Wooyoung one last time with his cold eyes and leave. "Are you sure? He look like he didn't need me" Wooyoung just stare the floor feeling guilty. "Don't worry,It's a good sign though.He did not disagree about it either."said Taecyeon still smilling widely."It's look like a really good sign" though Taecyeon in his mind.....

 

 

 

 

               DONE!~ Please enjoy the first chapter.It may not be good but I try as I hard as I can for all of  the typo errors and grammars mistake.Once again thank you and enjoy it~  *bow-to-the-floor*