WIY 5 [WHAT?!]

WAS IT YOU?

NO ONE'S POV

 

"Hey yow wazzup!" Kris puts hist right palm in the air, gathering everyone's attention in the cafe.

Kris was working on a part time job in  acafe located near their school. He has been working their for the past 3 months already, not because he was poor but because he found doing-nothing during weekend boreds and and hanging out with friends is really 'not-my-style' as he called it.

He walks towards the direction whre Chanyeol and Baekhyun were dating having a date study and placed a one order of cappuccino and a latte. "Here's your order" He said in a not so charming way with a smirk printed on his face. Baekhyun looked at him with a questioning eyes and Kris only laughed at how he looked like a puppy with that kind of face. Chanyeol's eyes was still fixed on the book that was mentally killing his brain, not even noticing Kris' presence.

Kris grabbed the chair that was placed in the table beside Baekhyun and Chanyeol's that made a cracking sound with the floor that made Chanyeol look up to him. Kris sat down at clears his throat, still having the smirk that was printed in his face. "So? studying?"

"Obviously" Chanyeol said before looking back at the book he was reading. But before he could look back again, Kris suddenly grabbed the book and closed it harshly with a slapping sound before turning his gaze to Chanyeol with a serious look above all his eyes.\

'What no-" Chanyeol couldn't finish since Kris said something that made Chanyeol momentarily stopped breathing and his eyes wre widened like owl's. The words that blurted out from his mouth mentally slapped him across the face and he didn't know why does it pain him so much since it was the thing that he had always wanted to hear the day he woke up in Jongin's house.

 

"I stole your first kiss"

 

Baekhyun on the other hand dropped his latte on the florr that made the glas broke into tiny peices. Hurt was all over his face and the broken glass just described his current feelings right now. Scattered into peices. He shouldn't really act this way cause it will only make it obvious for Chanyeol that he is inlove with him but he just couldn't help the agony that met him when he was just about to take a sip of his latte.

 

 

It was seven in the evening and Xuimin was still roaming around their school like he's syping someone. He enetered some of the rooms and looked around it's containts and just closed the door before procceding to the others. He suddenly heard a scream in the furthest door of the hallway and ran towards the said room before opening. He looked around the room to know where the  sound of the screaming came from. The room was nearly empty, only a few books could be seen and a window.

When his eyes landed on the floor, he saw a figure sitting on the floor while rubbing his head with his left palm. 

"Hey" Xuimin entered the room and helped the said figure to stand up by giving him a hand. 

"Oh? thanks. What are you doing here? Shouldn't students go home at his hour?"

"Same question for you" Xuimin clears his throught while dusting off his pants.

The figure laughed at Xuimin's statement and wrinckled his nose with his finger. "I'm a janitor you know, and I should clean all the messes here before I can go home." Xuimin only nodded his head and looked around the empty room.

"I was looking for you Suho"

"That's Joonmyeon for you" Xuimin only gave him a whatever look and smiled and se looked outside the window, staring at the sky. "Anyways, why are you looking for me?"

"I came here to ask you some question. You were in Chanyeol's birthday party right?" Suho nodded in response not knowing where the conversation is going. "Did you saw someone in the party aside from me, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Kris, Tao, Chen, Luhan and Lay?"

Suho remained quite at he was trying to remember the past events that happened in the party. After a few minutes, he said something that made Xuimin looked at him in horror.

"You saw a girl during the party?!"

Suho nodded in response with his innocent look. " Yes, she was not just a girl, she was very beautiful and pretty. But i think she looked familiar but I just couldn't guess it right"

Xuimin, still having hir terrified look, quickly snatched his phone from his pocket and dialed someone's number before running outside the door.

"Thanks" Suho heard Xuimin scream and he only stood there, not knowing what just happened. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! A very short update T_T

sorry guys.!

so??? who could it be? :3

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Don't you dare forget to upvote LOL joke XD