WIY 4 [I'll Help You]

WAS IT YOU?

 

`Luhan's POV

 

"Okay... okay... Luhan, act calmly," The next day, I was busy slapping myself outside the classroom, thinking that maybe 'someone' saw me last night at the party.

"Luhan? You okay?," I turned around and saw Sehun looking at me with a woried expression. He bought his left hand up and placed the back of his palm on my forehead that made me tense up a little. I could slowly feel my face burning up. '! ! ! Why am I blushing?!' I thought. "Hmmm... your temperature is good but why is your face getting red?"

He paused and stared at me for seconds, then he suddenly smirked. 'He's driving me crazy!!!' "Are you blushing?" He asked, his smirk not dissapearing in his face. "Is it because of what happend at the party?" 'OH NO! WAIT.. WAIT... WAIT... How dafaq did he .....?' He smirk, I blush. He crossed his arms, I facepalm. 'What's happening to my life!?'

I stooped from my thoughts when I heard a small sound behind me. 'Whose that?' I took my palms out from my face and saw Mr. Park "Luhan, your blocking the way." Me?? I turned to my right and saw 'no' Sehun.  I looked inside the room and saw Sehun already in his seat  wearing an expressionless face. 'That !' I cursed mentally. I apologized to Mr. Park before entering the room.

As I enter the room, all the students quite down when they saw Mr. Park and in the corner of my eyes, I can see Sehun eyeing at me with a suspicious look. 'Did I do something wrong?' I sighed heavily as I take a sit and the it hits me. "What if he really..."

"Hi Luhan!" A cute, familiar voice interrupts me from my thoughts and that belongs to my seatmate aka. besfreind.

"Wazzup baby panda?"  I stuck out my tounge while teasing him and a pout painted on his mouth but the pout vanished as a big grin replaced it. I have never seen Tao this happy before, maybe something good happend.

"It's something about my crush,"  'Wai.. what?! By mentioning crush, does that mean?' "We kissed."

 

`END OF Luhan's POV

 

`NO ONE'S POV

 

"Hyunie!" Chanyeol called Baekhyun from afar. Baekhyun who was busy putting some stuffs at his locker turned his gaze to the right side of the hallway and saw Chanyeol running towards him with a big grin on his face.

"Hey!" Baekhyun replied with a low voice, but loud enough for Chanyeol to hear before he continued to do his business in his locker. Suddenly, he felt something heavy but warm on his back and a pair of arms wrapped in his waist.

"How are your temperature? Are you okay now? Are you still sick? Why did you come to school? I missed you." Right, Chanyeol was back-hugging him and bombarded him with questions.

Baekhyun turned around to face Chanyeol resulting their lips to be only inch apart.

Considering Chanyeol's height, he was now holding Baekhyun's shoulder, looking down, staring at Baekhyun's brown orbs. Unconsiously, his gaze fell downt into Baekhyun's pink lips. 'Those lips.... so soft and kissable.... so.....' Chanyeol mentally slapped himself for thinking such things to his besfriend.

"To answer all your questions, Imy temparature is okay now means I'm fine and I miss you too Channie" Baekhyun, realizing their position blusshed a litlle that made him llok down to make it less obvious."Peoply might misunderstand" Baekhyun said while shoving Chanyeol's hand away from him.

Chanyeol just raised his eyebrow before throwing his right arm to Baekhyun's shoulder. "So what?! We're best friends after all"

Baekhyun couldn't do anything but smile to his besfreind. "So? Do you need something?" Baekhyun asked as they walked down to  the hallway.

"u-u-uh... about that.." Chanyeol took his arms off from Baekhyun's shoulders. "u-hmm.. well... uh-uhm.. you see...I need your help... I want you to..... help me look for the person who.... uhm.... sole.... m--"

"Stole your what?!" Baekhyun stooped on his tarcks and cut Chanyeol form talking. "Your phone? wallet? loptop? your me-"

"My first kiss!" Baekhyun's eyes widened from Chanyeol's sudden outburst.

"wh---what?" Obviously, Baekhyun didn't expect ssmething like that. Chanyeol was his best friend. his first love. But it's unrequited, Chanyeol doesn't know that Baekhyun loves him not just as a friend but more that that. He doesn't know that Baekhyun loved him from the day the first met. That's because Baekhyun never confessed. He's afraid that Chanyeol might hate him, Chanyeol might forget about their friendship and leave him.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before explaining everything to Baekhyun.

.

.

.

"What will you do if you'll find him?" Baekhyun asked, looking down, tying to avoid Chanyeol's stare.

"I don't know. Ask him in a relationship? like him? love him?" Chanyeol rubbed his nape with his palm, not realy sure what to answer Baekhyun's question.

"So... you mean... You'll be in a relationship with him not because you love him but because he stole your first kiss?" Baekhyun asked as he turned around, walking towards his room while Chanyeol trailing behind him.

"Uhm... yeah... something like that..." Chanyeol said while patting his head innocently.

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks and turned to face Chnayeol. "What if you he's not your type? What if he's ugly?"

"Well you know that I'm not gay but I fell inlove with the taste of his kips and I wanna taste it again so... I'm pretty sure I'll like him." Proudly, Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a thums up.

"Your pretty sure you'll 'like' him, not 'love him' and there's a big difference between those 2 words. And you can't just love a guy 'conditionally'! That will hurt his feelings! One more thing, let's put it like this... what if you will love him but he won't love you back? Remeber Chanyeol, as what you had said earlier, when you kissed him at the party, he pushed you to stop you. But no worries, I'll help you"  Baekhyun sad bfore entering his room leaving Chanyeol, dumbfounded.

'He's right... What if he won't love me back?" Chanyeol thought before heading to the library to do some research that was assigned to him.

 

`END OF NO ONE'S POV

 

`Chanyeol's POV

 

When I arrived at the library. I feet great. The room is empty and silent. The tickling of the closk is the only sound I can hear.As I stepped in, I quickly headed towards the History section. As I passed by the Chemistry section, I saw a small figure with a milky complexion busy looking for a book. 

I walk towards the figure and hugged him through the back with my nose attached to the nape of the figure.

He jumped, frightened, thinking that maybe I'm a ghost.

"Cha-- chanyeol?! Gosh! Don't do that again!" The figure said while rubbing his neck with his palms "And you know that I'm pretty sensetive when It comes to my neck!" He pouts cutely that made me chuckle a bit. "Wha-- what's so funy?!" He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You know what:?! You're so gay"

"Relax! No need to pressure up Yixing!" I said in a micking laugh whil sticking out my tounge . "And No!, I'm not gay!, I'm only gay for the person who stole my first kiss!

Lay's eyes widened when he heard what I said, "I thought you..."

*CRRRRNGGGG!!!*

"I need to go now. It's time for the last subject." I waved my hand to him as I walked out to the library. 'I haven't done my research.'

*sigh... I think I'll just comeback here tomorrow*

 

END of Chanyeol's POV

 

 

 

 

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YOOO!!!!! HOW'S MY STORY SO FAR??/

Do oyu like it??? Love it??? NO :'(    ??

ANY GUESSES???? yoyoyoyoyoyoLO :-D

 

I know it's so short but please bare with me :(

 

 

I have my writer's block :'( I wont be updating for 2 weeks because we're having our 1st Quarter Exam

 

 

PLEAS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ^_^

 

Please read my other story :)

[http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376947/change-angst-fluff-exo-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo]

 

 

♥GOD BLESS ♥