Persuasian

Whispers

Thank you for the wait!!! This IS an update, so be happy~ I want to thank my subscribers and those who have read my story. Please enjoy. 

 

__

I woke up the next morning to a million questions thrown at me by Hara who had questioned the night before; my very first nightmare of my days. 

"Why we're you calling my name?"

"What was your dream about?"

"Was it a nightmare? Why won't you tell me?"

I continued to shake my head at her and try to block her questions from getting to me, I only hoped she couldn't see my deep red face as I hid behind a box of my favorite brand of cereal. To my reward of keeping quiet Hara huffed and dropped the topic quickly before walking away.

I may have thought it was over, because over the course of afternoon Hara completely avoided me. I didn't like it, but it was better than what happened that night.

I couldn't sleep, mostly because Hara stood by the doorway and watched me 'sleep', as if waiting for the night from before happen again. But it didn't, so I assume she gave up. But the next morning... My prediction was incorrect.

"Hara, are you okay?" I look at her and furrow my eyebrows, concentrating on reading her expressions. When she didn't say anything I pressed closer to her in the kitchen, I dipped my arm around her waist and earned a soft shove away, which I returned with a laugh. ""I-I'm fine, just.." 

"Just what?" I look at her, admiring the pink blush in her cheeks.

The other members arrived to listen in, holding plates.

"I-I think I'm in love.."

The room went silent until the dropping of plates crashed on the floor.

"WHAT?!"

The members huddled around, but I stood back in pain. What? I shake my head in disbelief. Who did she love? I felt hurt, terribly bad, but I also had said the same. The members all were curious, but I couldn't stay long enough to hear. 

All I heard as I walked away, tears in my eyes was, "You too? You two could have double dates!"

It crushed my heart. But at the same time, shouldn't I be happy?

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry it's so short. It'll be longer tomorrow.