Late Autumn

Late Autumn

Last leaf in the autumn. Three years passed by almost the same thing, the same disappointments, the same sadness. As there is no hope, hope for a miracle or just progress that is an almost impossible thing. She's just a woman who by nature are weak and helpless creature.

Sometimes, she would smile at him. And after he left, she would once again covered in tears. She has no right to sue, less or more. Then how she can escape his snares? How to make him away of her?

“My parents wanted you to come again, Kyu.”

“Not tonight, Ye Eun. I have to go somewhere.”

A girl had just passed a table where a couple were discussing a visit. She lowered her head so that she immersed in the hoodie she was wearing. While the ice cream which she had just bought, she strode from there, trying to stay calm and get out of the ice cream shop.

Such as a tapered wood that pierced through her heart, she stepped through the pavement with tears. Nothing is more painful than seing him with her, another woman in that table. However, she tried to keep smiling, even though only a bitter smile she was showing under the fallen leaves in late autumn.

When she got home, she would throw herself on the couch and cried there. She didn’t love him, but why she felt the tightness in her chest? A pain that will never be portrayed. Crying will make her sleepy, she'd fast asleep afterwards. She’d forget the pain when she wakes up many hours later. Hopefully.

The girl slowly opened her eyes, awakened by the sound of the bell at the front door of her apartment. Realized the whole room was dark, she immediately rose from the couch and the wall to find a switch. Unfortunately, it was difficult to find such a small object, even though she’d lived in the apartment for years.

The bell rang suddenly stopped. She thought that the 'guest' gave up and chose to go home, and she found herself disappointed to know that fact. Eventually, she found the switch that she'd been looking for. Not a cool thing that she felt, instead of something warm—flesh—that attached to the palm of her hand. She was shocked to find the room bright in an instant, especially with a handsome face that is now in front of her. Right a few inches from her face.

“Kyuhyun!” She exclaimed.

“Yunhee.” He was actually smiling.

“Damn you, Cho Kyuhyun! I almost had a heart attack.” Yunhee hit his chest hard enough, then spun her heels, she moved from his face to the kitchen. Didn’t bear to linger near him. “I thought you were a thief.”

He had a habit to enter her room whenever he wants, normally in and out arbitrarily of her apartment. He was like an uninvited guest. But the fact that Yunhee pleased with his arrival can not be denied.

His chuckles echoed through the room, making Yunhee longing for his voice, and it makes her remarkably frightened. His smile and laughter. All sounded so right, so comfortable. She didn’t want to be lulled into the voice, but in here she was listening to his.

“You fell asleep again.” He made ​​a statement. “It's a shame.”

“I don’t care.” Yunhee dismissed quickly. “No one knows my habit.”

“But I do.”

“That's why, because only you who would know.”

He took a few steps closer to her and stopped right next to her. His breath swept her hair, made ​​her restrain as much as possible not to go from there. Because the closer he was, the greater her fear.

“I'm hungry.” He whined.

“Raspberry tart?” She offered. Kyuhyun nodded vigorously. God, help her. How could a 26 years old man be childish like this? “All right, sit there while I make one for you.”

“I don’t want one.”

She frowned. “Oh come on, Kyuhyun. How much do you want?”

He simled cheekily. “All right, just one.” Finally he said in a tone of idleness.

***

“Eat. Now.” She demanded as she put two small plates each containing a piece of the raspberries tart.

She glanced sharply to the man who is now lying on the couch, his eyes closed but she knew he wasn’t sleeping. He just loves to laze around.

“Feed me.” He chimed.

“Don’t be like a child, Cho Kyuhyun. Get up!” She pulled him up so now he seated properly, then handed him the small plate.

With a disappointed face, he finally took the plate. He shamelessly devoured the cake completely without anything left. Yunhee could only shake her head as he chewed his tart.

“You shouldn’t have came here.” She commented.

“Why?”

“You silly.” She slowly pushed his head with her forefinger. “You better come to her parents rather than to see me.”

“Are you there?” He rounded his eyes as if in disbelief that his conversation with his fiancée could be known by her. “You heard it all.”

“Not really. I just happened to buy an ice crea—” She was thrilled when she was going to swallow the last bite.

“Mine!” He exclaimed, reached for Yunhee’s mouth with his. Making her horrified.

There is no intention, but when Kyuhyun’s lips stuck on her, he couldn’t drew it back. Thus, the stupid thing he did was reach out to her chin with his right hand, while his left holding her neck to deepened the kiss. There is no patience in that kiss, like a starving man, he crushed her upper and lower lip in turn, and occasionally bite it to gain access. His tongue was moving swiftly soon after Yunhee opened . She moaned softly, she couldn’t thinking clearly. She was trapped in a difficult choice. Pushed him backwards or even continue their activity. And she found herself asking for more. Yunhee draping her hands on his neck, and then with a little hesitant, replied to kiss after kiss repeatedly. They sweet taste of raspberries in each mouth. She wasn’t aware that her right hand has fallen into Kyuhyun's chest and caressing it gently, making him growled.

“That was mine.” Kyuhyun said breathless a few seconds after he forced himself to withdraw from her. His forehead against hers. His voice was no more than a passionate growl, he tried to withstand himself even though it’s quite difficult.

“Don’t ever change the subject, Mr. Cho.” Yunhee sued him, as breathless as he was.

“You always knew the answer, why did you ask?” He was occasionally kissed Yunhee’s chin.

He didn’t love Ye Eun. He never loved that woman.

“Kyuhyun, you should know this is not fair to her. You want her as your wife, but all you did is come to me every afternoon.” She lowered her head to avoid his gaze. “Besides, I'm tired of all this.” She added softly.

“What do you mean?” He frowned.

“I'm tired, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly, he didn’t understand this girl. They've been in a relationship like this for almost three years. No, this is not a relationship. This is only an uncertainty. He never did get her heart, no matter how hard his efforts. This girl is too stubborn, that's the problem.

He withdrew his body, his gaze on the table. “Then what do you want?” He asked with a serious expression.

For God's sake, he didn’t want if Yunhee say anything that he didn’t want to hear. He don’t want to lose this girl. He repeatedly assured her that he loves her, even without words, but he had more than enough to prove all of it through his attitude. Unfortunately, she seemed unwilling to recognize or at least aware to that fact.

“I want you to ring Ye Eun, tell her that you were coming to her house. Tonight.” She said it instead, there’s a fierceness in her tone.

He turned toward Yunhee in a quick movement, his eyebrows raised. Relief and wonder enveloped him. Then his hand reached for her cheek, it lovingly. He nodded and said, “I'll be back before midnight.”

“Don’t give a false promise.”

“I don’t.” Kyuhyun kissed her on the lips briefly, then reached into his pocket for his cell phone. He typed a few characters and then immediately sent it.

“Why don’t you call her?”

“I...” He looked at her eyes for a moment, hesitated. “...don’t want you to hear me talk to her on the phone. I think it will bother you.”

This guy is cared for her. He concerned about the feelings of her, and she would still denying his concern. This guy just wanted her, not her heart. Yunhee thought.

Kyuhyun rose and then headed for the door, he had glanced over his shoulder before disappeared completely of her sight without words. When Kyuhyun finally left her alone, she re-thought or she might she cried alone. She didn’t know what to do to make this all better, to make herself better than her own grief. If only there’s no Ye Eun since they first met, maybe everything is not going to be like this. But Ye Eun isn’t the one who actually being a barrier to them, which is precisely Yunhee is the barrier between Kyuhyun and Ye Eun’s relationship. All would be fine if Yunhee wasn’t in the middle of their relationship. She's nothing more than an intruder or even destroyer of other people's relationship, how ironic.

***

Later that night, she was lying in her bed. She was very sleepy, so she didn’t have the strength to get up at all nor to open the door for the doorbell that kept ringing. She knew Kyuhyun always kept his promise, but sometimes she doesn’t want this guy to come. She wants at least once a time where she can be alone. Kyuhyun wasn’t going to understand that. He will always comes. No matter how she forbade him, he would still came.

Yunhee felt her bed moves, not surprising that the man entered her room and as usual he would wake her. Unfortunately, this time she didn’t want to be disturbed.

“Lee Yunhee, I know you're not sleeping.” Kyuhyun said. He moved closer to her body, curled up on her back. Burying his head between the strands of her hair, inhaling her scent into his lungs.

“I'm sleepy, so let me sleep.” She murmured.

“All right, I'll stay here.” He dared to say.

“Don’t make a sentence that will deliver you out of my apartment door in dishonorable, Cho Kyuhyun.”

The man chuckled, tickling her ear, making her shiver. “You're not going to do that.”

“Go home, silly.”

“It's not like you're going to take a test tomorrow, are you?”

“I, indeed, have a test tomorrow.” She emphasized, she was getting annoyed with this guy’s behavior.

She turned her body so that she could look into his eyes. She saw the exhaustion in his eyes, she didn’t have the heart to get rid of him. She instead asked, “How’s your dinner?”

“I prefer not to discuss it.” He cradled his fingers on her cheek with an extreme gentleness, as the girl is a fragile antiques.

“Did her parents ask you to marry her this time?” She insisted to keep talking about the dinner.

“Yunhee, please, stop that. I don’t like you to talk about my business.” He said in a low and gentle tone, like a man who didn’t want opposition, despite the fact that he’s indeed like that.

“Your business.” She repeated softly, she turned around and give her back to him again. “You will go home, now.” Once again she commanded him.

“Why are you being like this?” Kyuhyun rose, he crawled on the bed to get to see her expression. “What's the matter with you?” He asked as he locked her body beneath him​​, each hand were next to her head.

She didn’t dare look at Kyuhyun's gaze. “I—”

“Don’t avoid my gaze, Miss Lee.” He said firmly.

When she finally did, when their eyes met each other, she finally spoke, with a weak and barely audible. “I don’t want to see you anymore.”

***

It was like a hard punch that pierced through his heart. He didn’t know what made her did it that far, asked him, no, commanded him not to see her anymore. Although Yunhee knew that it was impossible for him to do, but she still insisted. Yunhee didn’t really love him, but what if she had the slightest feeling against him? Such as concern? As he felt to her who became the reason to make her stay by his side.

Since the first time he knew Yunhee, he didn’t think that he would trapped in her charm. How can be a tomboyish girl who don’t even popular on campus could attract his attention? At that time he realized that he already had Ye Eun, but the charm of Yunhee had hypnotized him. The girl loves to talk, never let go of her smile, and always cheerful. Make him sometimes have to blinked his eyes when he was nearly drowned in his own subconscious to see the way she talks with her ​​classmates.

If there were no introductions when freshmen are welcome to introduce themselves to the class, then Kyuhyun wouldn’t know that this girl lived in the same area with him.  They too indeed are in the same class, but Kyuhyun had never dared to approached her. He didn’t even have the slightest guts to say hello as he passed her. He's just a coward, that's the Cho Kyuhyun.

One time, a heavy rain hit as they had just completed a class and intend to go home. Yunhee didn’t know how to get home, she was stuck in front of the gate of the campus and instead stay at the shelter under a big tree. It didn’t necessarily keeping her dry, her body soaked in the rain. At that time a car passed, Yunhee intended in any way to stop the car. Then, she yelled at the car to stop. Didn’t believe what she saw, the black audi drove back and ride off in front of her instead. She saw the driver opened the car's door and found that a man who is none other than Cho Kyuhyun ran towards her. Eventually, they go home together.

Since then, their relationship is getting close, and she found herself feeling comfortable being around Kyuhyun. He would pick her up and take her home every day. Somewhere along the way, not infrequently, they will talk about stupid things and totally useless but they enjoyed it. Their closeness become common knowledge in campus, and everyone knows that Kyuhyun already has a girlfriend. Even so, their relationship runs like a pair of good friends. But everything changed since Kyuhyun said his feelings to Yunhee, he told her that he cares for her. While they both knew that Kyuhyun had had someone with him.

“You have a girlfriend, then why still trying to get to me?” She had asked on their way home from campus.

“Because I care about you.”

“No, you just take advantage of the situation. You know your girlfriend went to another university far away from you, that's why you're looking for a diversion. Me.” Yunhee explained, as if she knew the real situation.

“You've never even admit my confession, I—”

“Don't—” Yunhee forbade him. “—ever say that.”

“Why? You always stopped me to tell you the truth.” He frowned, angry.

“Stop.” She commanded him. “I said stop the car!”

The fight will lead to peace in the end, they will reconciled the next day like nothing ever happened. But the same thing continues to happen, they’d fought and then reconciled, keep on like that every day. Both are also good at hiding their quarrels in public, no one knew that behind that smile, hidden a falsehood. When their group worked together to complete a task, they would be both silent. But Yunhee will always take the initiative to invite him to speak. Then in an instant the atmosphere melted the way it used to be.

Kyuhyun cursed himself for recalled the memories they had passed for almost three years, he didn’t want to go back to the time which they were always fighting over the same thing. He just wanted her to understand and admit what he felt for years. Let him get her heart, then release Ye Eun. He didn’t know Yunhee’s purpose to prevent him getting her heart, when it looked like she herself wants the same thing as he desired.

She was just too impossible if she didn’t want him, because whenever he kissed her, she didn’t retreat instead reply to that treatment. What exactly is she worried about? What is her guilt? What exactly did she want?

***

That afternoon, Lee Yunhee was enjoying her lunch with someone she never expected to see again, she'd met this guy again after so long. She remembered, the person she admired in high school was never recognized her, but here he is now. In front of her, was enjoying the meal with the same menu as her.

“It's like a dream.” Yunhee said quietly.

“In the dream, I wouldn’t have found such a beautiful woman as in front of me now.” Said the man, Yunhee blushed. This is the first time she heard the confession that was so blatantly out of a man—let alone that they talked to each other for the first time since high school—to her.

“Wouldn’t it a little too much, Hyukjae Oppa?” Yunhee laughed quietly followed by him, then asked. “How long have you been here?”

“It's been one week, unfortunately I have just met you now.”

“My class’ schedule is not common, you know, the scholarship is not the same as the regular.”

“Yes, I know. You always were a smart and talented girl.”

Yunhee laughed again, louder this time. Then they dissolved in casual conversation without realizing that another man watching from afar. He will wait for the right time to talk with Yunhee, he didn't want to take the risk for a big fight with the stranger and just make the whole college scene.

Several hours later, Kyuhyun already lost interest in knowing who the man was by asking Yunhee. But when he saw the figure of Yunhee passed before him, he quickly pulled her arms and then took her to a place where no one would hear or see them. The parking lot.

“I don’t want to argue with you, Kyuhyun.” Yunhee said without looking at him, instead she paid more attention to her right hand that started feel the pain as Kyuhyun grasped it.

“How did you know that we are going to argue this time?”

“Your behavior, your eyes, all of them.”

“If you don’t want to argue, then explain who's the guy who makes you laugh out loud in the canteen?”

“I wasn't laughing that loud.”

“That's not the point, Lee Yunhee. You know that.”

“Then that’s not your business.” She bravely challenged the patience of Kyuhyun, and indeed she succeeded. He has been provoked.

“Damn it!” He snapped. “Are you trying to take revenge on me?

“You know the answer.”

“Lee Yunhee!” He lost his temper then pulled her arms one again, pushed her to hit the pillar. “You're really testing my patience.”

Yunhee was in pain, then she glared at him boldly as sharp as thousands needles prick. “You're the one who said to stay out your business. And here I was thinking you just interfere my business. You know you're nobody to me, nor did I to you. Then why did you bother caring?” She take the liberty to shed all her feelings in front of his face.

“It's all to keep your feelings, I don’t want you to get hurt. I love you, Lee Yunhee!” He shouted so loud to make her startled. “Don’t you know that?” This time it comes out of his mouth sounded more gentle.

All she can do is just silent without blinking.

“I tried to say it for three years, and you always stopped me to do so. You know how I feel, you knew it. Now I should be the one who asking, why you deny it? As if you didn’t want me, but all I saw that your attitude is all concerns to me. The same concern as I gave you.” He added. “I'm sorry.” He pulled her close to his chest, her head. He apologized for hurting her by making her hit the wall.

“I don’t love you, Cho Kyuhyun.” The girl whispered. “That is the point.”

Kyuhyun withdrew his body so that he could look into her eyes, hoping he saw a lie there. But he didn’t see anything. He wasn’t surprised either. The man had suspected several possibilities, this one of them though a bit impossible.

“But you cared for me.” He was trying to deny the reality that is being given to him.

“Care is not always reflect the love.”

***

How she had to explain her position that is completely wrong? She was not really telling the truth. She did not love him, but her feelings evolved over time. All that he did for her had made her melt. She found herself caring for him more than she had intended, love him without she ever had planned.

But what's the point if she did have that feeling when in the end he will go away? Because she wouldn’t let him leave Ye Eun just for her sake. And while the anxiety has been haunting her, the anxiety if he prefers to leave Ye Eun for her sake, he might just be doing the same thing in the future. Kyuhyun could have fallen in love with another woman, and just leave her for that woman. She could not live with that anxiety, she would never be. Likewise if she let Kyuhyun chose Ye Eun, she will suffer without him. She wasn’t sure that she could survive without seeing, touching, hugging, and kissing him.

It's been more than a week she hadn’t seen Kyuhyun around campus, she began to worry. Although she wasn’t uncommon to hear her friends who had seen Kyuhyun walking with his fiancee, they said the couple seemed so harmonious. Or news that Kyuhyun will soon be married. There is some relief that surged within her, but no greater than the disappointment she felt. What did she expect from a man who already had a fiancée? She's nothing more than a if she boldly snatch him from the side of his fiancee, she can’t be as selfish as that.

No. She had to forget about him. Tomorrow she had to wake up with no memory of the man in her mind, then she intends to have fun tonight with her friends. They plan to go to a cinema. Shame because she don’t have a partner, Yunhee invites the only guy who seems interested in her, her Hyukjae Oppa.

Now they have entered movie theater, the lights are turned off and that means the film will be screened. Yunhee was sitting so calmly in her seat next to Hyukjae, as well as all four of her friends who are spread somewhere else in the room. They chose a horror movie and watched it until the end.

“You don’t look terrified like the others.” Hyukjae commented as he glanced toward the four friends of the girl. “Even men are terrified.” He added.

Yunhee chuckled softly, “I'm not scared when watching a movie together, but later when I got home, I would feel scared.” She explained honestly.

He laughed, shaking his head. “You know, you're so weird.”

And those words hit Yunhee. She had heard similar words, but out of a different mouth. It was their first date where Kyuhyun said plainly with a little cynicism, but she responded with a smile. This time, in front of Hyukjae, she gave the same smile. Not at all, only a handful of bitterness that she felt.

Yunhee intended to bring friends home, but then she didn’t find anyone beside her. Where are they?

“Did you not hear them?” Hyukjae asked. “Your friends just left to go home.”

“Really?”

“I thought you said yes, because I saw you nodded when they talk to you.”

Apparently she wasn’t aware of being too soluble in memory with Kyuhyun. “Sorry.” She said quietly.

Hyukjae frowned, he reached her chin so that she can look up to him and said. “Why apologize? You're just confused I guess.”

“Yeah, I guess.” She smiled shyly.

“You look beautiful with that smile.” He brushed her hair behind her ears, looked at her intensely. “I've been—”

“You're going to let go of your hand.”

The sound makes both turned simultaneously. How shocked she was to find Kyuhyun standing just a few feet in front of them, his hands clenched strongly it looked so pale. There’s not just the man himself, at his side... it's Ye Eun. What's in the mind of this man? He would only make trouble. Yunhee thought.

“I'm sorry, who are you?” Hyukjae asked, one eyebrow raised as if the man in front of him was an enemy.

“None of you need to know.” Kyuhyun said sharply.

“Kyuhyun, who are they?” Ye Eun gripped the man's arm as she asked for clarification.

“Excuse me, Miss, Sir, you seem to interfere in other people's business.” Hyukjae said.

Like the boiling water which Kyuhyun felt in his body, he could no longer hold his temper. So, the next thing he did was gripped Hyukjae’s collar, and then looked at him deadly. While Yunhee didn’t know what to do, she tried to intervene both to pushed Kyuhyun’s body from Hyukjae’s even though the result is nil. Similarly, Ye Eun who could only rounded her eyes in surprise, her palm covered .

“You,” Kyuhyun growled, his teeth gritted in a burning fury. “are not allowed to say such things. You are the one who interfere my business with this woman.”

Hyukjae had had the time to glanced the said woman, and then smiled cynically. “You didn’t look like a good man. I only saw a man who only cares about his own feelings than his spouse's.”

He meant Ye Eun. And his words are increasingly making Kyuhyun’s fury rose to the crown. “Too bad, you're just an arrogant who know nothing.”

“Stop it, you two!” Yunhee shouted, forcing Kyuhyun to release his grip on Hyukjae. After they finally retreated, she pulled Hyukjae’s arm. “Come on, let's go.”

***

Yunhee hadn’t had time to explain anything to Hyukjae, she chose to remain silent and apologize to him before she returned to her apartment, alone. Once in her room, she immediately buried her face into the pillow. Screamed loudly there and wept. Her cries muffled by the pillow. She didn’t have ideas why she was crying, but all she knew was that her feeling tightened in her chest. The stupid man didn’t make all of this to be easy, he just complicated everything. How will he handles Ye Eun this time? Maybe Ye Eun already knew what really happened between her and Kyuhyun, maybe now they're in a big fight, maybe Kyuhyun would leave Ye Eun. Should she relieved or even happy? Supposedly yes, but why did she instead feel guilty?

She rose from her bed, with a sudden movement she threw all the pillows in any direction. Put into disorder all objects that are nearby like a madman, maybe she's gone mad.

The front door’s bell rang. Without a second thought, she rushed to get there in the shambles. She opened the door with a rough motions, almost kicked it and wasn't surprised to find Kyuhyun was standing there, in front of her.

Kyuhyun looked at her and never took his eyes off. She looked so messy. Her clothes were wrinkled irregularly, her eyes were swollen. He could also saw the traces of tears on her cheeks. There is a motion in his heart to reach for her face and wiped the tears off, but he merely fisted his hands. No one said a word between them, until finally Kyuhyun was the one who spoke.

“Yunhee—”

“Go away.” She cut his sentence quickly.

“Listen to me—”

“Get out of my sight, Cho Kyuhyun!” She snapped.

“I'm not going—” Again Kyuhyun was interrupted by her when she was trying to shut the door in his face, he swiftly hold it with both hands. He will not let go of her. “Listen to me, Lee Yunhee.”

“I don’t want to hear anything from you, go away! Away from my apartment!” She desperately hold the door tightly so that Kyuhyun didn’t get in, but it seems it didn’t work because he has now managed to make her took several steps back, and slipped inside easily.

Kyuhyun pushed Yunhee to the wall, crushing her body with both hands on the side of her head, while closing the door using his legs. “I'm not going anywhere before we finished the problem, nor with you.” He said firmly.

Yunhee sobbed quietly, she didn’t even dare look at him instead of her eyes fixed on the floor. “Leave me alone. Let go of me.” Her said quitely.

“Never.”

“Don’t act so stupid, Kyu! You will not leave Ye Eun.”

“Why not?” He asked softly, his warm breath swept her face.

“Because if you leave her, I'll never forgive you.”

“I don’t need your forgiveness to get you.” Kyuhyun's words made her pause. suddenly became dry, mouth locked. “You love me, Lee Yunhee. Why don’t you ever want to admit it?”

She still went silent. Kyuhyun was so desperate to make her talk, he then lifted her chin gently, making her look directly into his eyes. Yunhee just saw the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s eyes, she saw herself.

“I don’t love you, stupid.” She muttered softly.

“I wouldn’t see you with that puffy eyes if you didn’t cry for me, you cried because of me. You care about me, you want me, and you love me.” He bombarded her with his words.

“You would leave me just like you left Ye Eun the moment you're tired of me.” Said the girl. “You would love another woman, you would leave me. You would hurt me like you hurted Ye Eun. You’re not a man—”

Kyuhyun's mouth silenced her. He only intended to give her with a light kiss, instead he deepened the kiss. He pushed his body forward so that his body sticked so closely to hers, he could feel the tension she felt, her shock. Her lips are like drugs, and he will never be satisfied with that. Like his life depends only on the kiss. He would find himself wanting more from her, and he had never felt it before. Even when he was with Ye Eun.

“I would not abandon Ye Eun because I'm tired of her.” Kyuhyun gasped, his body backed a little away from hers. He gave them a little space to take breath. His hands wiped her swollen lips, with a smile he added. “I just never felt... the great desire when I’m with her. Not like being with you, I...”

“Sshh...” Yunhee put her forefinger on his lips, stopped him to continue the rest of his sentences. She already knew what he wanted to say, she already knew. “Make love to me, Kyu.”

And they did that night.

***

Kyuhyun never slept peaceful as it was in his life. He never felt more beautiful morning when waking up in the bed belongs to Yunhee’s. Last night was a beautiful night, he smiled recalled that though his eyes still closed. The touch of her all over his body still linger till this morning, he will remember that for the rest of his life. He would find his girl at his side when he woke up every morning, he can smell her fragrant all over the room.

He touched the bed beside him, but he didn’t find Yunhee there. He got up suddenly, looking at Yunhee’s whereabouts over the place without regard to that his body not covered at all by any sort. He returned to the room, realized a letter was lying untouched on the nightstand. He grabbed it and then impatiently opened the letter.

Dear Kyuhyun,

I would never have the heart to make her suffer because of me. I don’t deserve to get you more right than Ye Eun. I'm not the type of woman as selfish as you think, Kyuhyun. I'm sorry.

I enjoyed our night. It was... amazing. I will never forget the night with you, as well as our memories for three years. Congratulations to the third anniversary of our friendship.

Don’t look for me, I will live happily. You also have to promise to live happily with Ye Eun. I will never forget you. I love you, Cho Kyuhyun.

-Lee Yunhee

He collapsed on the floor, clutching the letter. Tears slowly but surely rolled of his eyes, he lose the girl. The girl left him. What disasters even worse than this? There is nothing worse than lose the precious girl. His precious girl.

He loves her more than anything, more than himself. Before he met her at her apartment, he had explained everything that happened between him and the girl to Ye Eun. At first, she was shocked. But Kyuhyun tried to explain that he had never loved Ye Eun, he loves Yunhee. That he can’t live without her, he needed her more than anything. Ye Eun couldn’t do anything but let him go, let him go back to the person he needed. Lee Yunhee. Instead Yunhee left him with a reason for the happiness of others. She didn’t know how to make others happy, because all she had done was left Kyuhyun in pain, a misery without her presence.

“You give me your body, but you never let me have your heart, Lee Yunhee.” He smiled bitterly.

***

Please don't hit meeee >___< I was tempted to make sad ending instead happy ending lol

To behonest, this story is based on true story of someone.

I don't even know her end because she was still struggling with the same problem just like this story. Should I make an epilogue?