⌊ Prologue ⌉

⌊ r o s e t t a ⌉ yg's new girl group ⇢ revelation!

 

 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 "Daine's P.O.V" 
 
 
 
                             Oh finally we'd been given a half hour break from the non-stop repeating of choreo by Aimee unnie for the the past six hours 
preparing for our debut is really getting intense. And it seems Xybriz wanted to push on, like always she have this great determination in her and she's very hardworking. While the other four, sticky, sweaty and exhausted girls was trying to get out the practice room to have a rest. I should have mine too. I thought. So I suggested we should watch our 2ne1 unnies performance at Music Bank they should be live in 15 minutes so we need to hurry up in the break room.  
 
 
                   "Well watching 2ne1 unnies would be educational but EXO performing is more productive in my eyes" Bee jokingly said.
We all laugh since we all knew she is really pointing at Se Hun. So as the six of us reach the break room with a gigantic television on it and 5 vending machines. YG is really cozy.  Oppa walks out the room Xybriz and the rest bowed. While I just remained standing with crossed arms.
 
 
 "Yah you. You have no respect to the higher ones in here."  Tablo oppa said.
 
 
 
The others were shocked, I forget they still don't know my relations with Epik High's great Tablo.
 
 
"Okay let's just go in guys. Don't mind the short ahjussi." I said and stared at my brother.
 
 
We are always like this mean to each other.  
You'll get your punishment later sis" Tablo oppa said in plain english. I shooked and went inside.
 
 
The show started just in time. And when EXO was performing.  "Kyaaaaaaaaah~ Look everyone he is freaking great. Xiu Min! Lu lu! God!" We all look at Bee with a what the spazzing girl look.  "What? I can't help it. Oh common guys Daine unnie is also like this when she saw Ki--" I threw her a pillow from nowhere suddenly. We all laugh. 
 
 
While we were watching 2ne1. I kinda thought something. Could we be like 2ne1 in the future? I'm not comparing or what but it seems so hard to be like them and be successful but I do trust in YG that we will be successful 6 years of training and continueing will definitely help us. Fighting!
 
After watching we hurriedly went back the studio because Aimee unnie texted Xybriz and she's getting mad.. 
 
 
 
 
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -