How to deal with a promise breaker

How to deal with a promise breaker

 

 

Sungmin threw himself on a couch in the living room and sighed heavily covering his face with a pillow.

Where the hell is Kyuhyun? He was supposed to be home almost 2 hours ago! He’s probably hanging out with Changmin again..’ he thought and sighed once more. Magnae promised him we will come home right after his schedule In order to spend some time together with Sungmin. He shook his head and began plotting a punishment, painful enough to cause Kyuhyun regret breaking his promise.

Suddenly the front door were harshly opened revealing panting and slightly blushed magnae.

“Hyung, hyung! Ahh.. I’m so sorry! There was an electricity cut in the studio and the recording-”

“Don’t lie. I talked with Ryeowook, everything was ok.” Sungmin answered looking right in Kyuhyun’s eyes. “You met with Changmin again, right?”

“I’m so sorry, Min-ah, I know I promised but he.. Aish, hyung, I’m really sorry!” Kyuhyun panted out and kneeled before Sungmin.

“Aish..Kyuhyun-ah. Your lose, I wanted you so bad just a few hours ago, but I had to deal with myself alone since you weren’t here. I’m tired, going to bed.” Sungmin answered and sent Kyuhyun a sharp look before going to his room.

Kyuhyun hung his head and cursed loudly banging his fist against the floor. How could he been so stupid and forget about their evening together? At least I’m only tipsy this time and hyung didn’t have to carry my wasted to the bed like the last time. If that  happened again..  he shivered thinking about the possible endings of his statement.

Sungmin was laying in his bed thinking about his boyfriend. True, he was annoying, he would forget about his promises and anniversaries, but still, he was the same Cho Kyuhyun, the lovely mean magnae whom he loved with his whole heart. Everyone makes mistakes, not only once. But this time, he deserved a punishment. He heard the magnae coming into his room, trying not to keep an eye contact for longer than a second and walked towards elder’s bed.

“Hyung, I’m sorry once again. I was an idiot. And I still am. Please, forgive me.” He said slowly not daring to lift his head up.

“Kyuhyun.”

He shivered hearing the tone of Sungmin’s voice.

“Kyuhyun look at me”

He dared to lift his gaze but stopped at elder’s chin.

“Kyuhyun, look into my eyes.”

Kyuhyun didn’t make a move. Sungmin sighed and got up, caught Kyuhyun’s face in his hands and lifted his head making their eyes meet.

“Kyuhyun, I’m really angry at you. I hate when you’re not appearing on our meetings and seeing it’s not the first time, you’re going to be punished. You’re sleeping in your bed from today onwards. During the day you’re not allowed to touch me, only if the world would collapse if you don’t do so. The world, not you, stop smiling like that you stupid magnae” Sungmin smacked his forehead and smiled slightly. Kyuhyun nodded his head and looked into Sungmin’s eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah, you know that I love you but you have to learn to keep your promises. Mainly those which has me in the title, understood?”

Kyuhyun nodded his head yet again and smiled weakly, the blame spreading in his whole body.

“Min-ah, I’m sorry once again. I promise it will not happen again.”

“I’ll keep that promise. I’m giving you the last chance. Go to bed now” Sungmin his cheek and covered himself with a comforter.

Kyuhyun got up and cleaned the other bed, since it wasn’t used anymore. When the sheet finally appeared he laid down and turned the lights off. Thinking about his punishment he decided it wasn’t so bad and thanked his lover in his mind.

“Ah, Kyuhyun-ah? And no . For a week.” He heard the voice form the second bed.

“Hyung, seriously?! A week!? Pleeeeease don’t do this to me!” he jerked up and looked at Sungmin.

“Goodnight, sleep tight Kyu.”

 

_______________________

hi guys~

hope you like it!

please excuse me any grammar mistakes