; five

Only You In My Arms

please notice that english is not my first language. i apologise for the late update. i had a hard time, stealing internet or wifi hotspot from my dad. i've been phoneless almost for a month so yeah, i hope you understand. since i wanted to finish this story fast so i can make a new one so i'll update two or three more chapters kay? ily. subscribe and comment!

--------------

 

Myungsoo came to pick me up while Byunghun waited for his friend. I told him to just follow me and Myungsoo but he just smiled and shook his head. When I went inside Myungsoo's car, I still feel that loud engine as my heart continues to pound hard. Myungsoo started to accelerate and he drove in silence. I was staring outside while he was driving. Then suddenly he broke the silence.
"Jinri... I have been thinking." He his lips. I turned to look at him and raised my eyebrows.
"What... are we?" He slowly asked. I frowned and thought he was right. I mean, after we kissed and he confessed two days ago our relationship was like... complicated. Are we a couple? Or flings? Or just friends.
"I honestly... don't know." I bit my lips and looked down. The car stopped and I realised we have arrived at school. I felt a warm hand held mine and I turned to see Myungsoo staring at me while holding my hand.
"Then, if I kiss you and in 5 seconds you don't kiss me back I'll take that as a no and we remain as friends?" He said. Without any of my reply, he leaned in and his lips touched mine. I have to make my mind up.
 
1....
But we barely know each other.
2...
I could try to to love him..
3...
What about Byunghun?
4...
.
 
I instantly wrapped my arms around Myungsoo's neck and kissed him back, letting my tongue roll against his. I felt him smile to his ears. His arms wrapped around me and somehow it felt familiar... We almost lost in ecstasy until we heard the school bell ringing. We broke away as we shyly blushed. Myungsoo cleared his throat as he went out first to open my door like a real gentleman. He carried my bag and held my hand as he grinned and pulled me inside the school.
 
So, we got punished for coming late in class. The witch made us stand at the back of the class while facing the wall until break. We were standing so close to each other that made me blush madly. Myungsoo noticed me and chuckled silently.
"Who wondered that the ice princess could blush this red." He whispered in my ear as he slowly it, almost making me moan.
"Hey you two! Stop talking and stand straight." The witch yelled at us. I cursed silently at the witch. Myungsoo held my hand until break time which I thought was sweet. 
Eventhough it made our hands sweat but he didn't care. He still held it even when we were at our table with the others, when we came back to class as if he never wanting to let go of me. But I didn't mind, I think it was really romantic. He made my love meter rose up. 
 
When our classes end, Myungsoo offered to drive me home everyday. But along the way, my group with Krystal and Hara 'Our Love Never Ends 💋💄' was active.
 
KRYSJUNG
Jiiiiiiiinriiiiiiii Haraaaaaaaaaaaa let's go ouuuut 😛😛
 
Jinyoung's 💏
KAYKAYYYYYY. The usual mall? 😘
 
KRYSJUNG
Yeap.
 
KRYSJUNG
Jinri, you coming?!!?! 😩
 
SULLI C
Yes, babes 😘 
 
SULLI C
Right now?
 
SULLI C
Can I bring along someone? 😌😳
 
Jinyoung's 💏
Yes sure, sweety 😘
 
KRYSJUNG
Yes, right now.
 
KRYSJUNG
I'm near now. I'll be waiting at the usual spot, the fountain.
 
I smiled and squeezed Myungsoo's thigh. He was shocked at first since he was concentrating at driving. He looked at me confused.
"The girls wants to tag me to shop. Do you want to come along?" I asked him.
"Will I die of exhaustion and gossips?" He joked. I hissed at him and stuck out my tongue at him.
"No you won't, idiot." I rolled my eyes and pouted. "I'll just go by myself then. You can drop me off near the fountain." 
"I'm just kidding. I'll come with you, okay babe?" He stopped at a red light. He leaned in to kiss but I turned my head away. He just smirked at me. Myungsoo grabbed my chin and made me look at him.
"Don't be mad now, Jinri." He said but I just ignored him.
"I love you..." He smirked and kissed me. I kissed him back because I know I can't resist his soft lips. When we broke away, he continued to drive to the mall.
"You know... I don't need to eat any sweets anymore because I already own that sweet lips of yours." He smirked and I just blushed. His way of making cheesy lines made my love meter rose again. 40% success.
 
As we arrived, we found a perfect spot just in front of the fountain. How lucky are we. Myungsoo again, being the gentleman as he is, opened the door for me.
"When will you stop doing this?" I asked while giggling.
"Hmm, until I die?" He smiled cheekily. I just rolled my eyes at him. As we walked towards the fountain, He, again, held my hand as he intertwined his fingers with mine.
"When will you stop doing this?" I asked him again as I showed him our intertwined hands.
"Forever until I die, of course. Your small hands fit to mine only." He grinned.
"Yes, because you have large hands." I stuck out my tongue at him, trying to piss him.
"Whatever you say. As long as it fits perfectly with yours." He carried our hands up as he kissed my hand. Damn it, he is so sweet.
 
As we spot the two young ladies chatting with each other like models, I dragged Myungsoo to walk faster and the girls saw me as they waved at me. I waved my hands back and finally me and Myungsoo were infront of them. The girls hugged me so tight as if I've been missing. When they realised Myungsoo beside me, they raised their eyebrows.
"Right, um. This is..." I looked at Myungsoo. "L. He is my-"
"-boyfriend." Myungsoo cut me off before I could continue.
"BOYFRIEND?!" The two girls screamed and squealed out loud.
"Hallelujah! Finally someone can take care of our troublemaker baby!" Hara exclaimed as she and Krystal squealed.
"Yah, what do you mean by that?! Byunghun took care of me too." I said. I felt Myungsoo's hand squeezed mine and he winced slightly. , I forgot. Sigh... I think I must end things with Byunghun.
"What are you talking about, Jinnie! Your BOYFRIEND is right beside you and you are talking about L.Joe." Krystal poked me and I bit my lips. I squeezed back his hands.
"Sorry..." I muttered.
"Well, let's go shopping!" Hara shouted happily and linked arms with Krystal as they strolled together leaving me with Myungsoo. I took a deep breath before turning to him.
"I'm sorry about earlier." I bit my lips.
"It's okay. I know you two are close friends anyway." He looked down a bit.
"Look, I'm sorry. I'll end things with him but we stay as friends. I will move in another apartment to avoid any dangerous things with him." I made him look at me.
"Fine." He sighed. "But rather than renting another apartment, why don't you just live in my house?"
"But your house is too big, plus your parents live there too." 
"No, not that house. That's my parents' house. I meant my penthouse. We can move in there." He offered me.
"Okay..." I said and he smiled a bit. I love seeing his smile. I kissed him and he kissed me back with his arms around me. But then, our kiss were interrupted by Krystal who squealed as she shouted for us to come. I pulled him along. The girls were inside a vintage boutique. Myungsoo was behind me and was silently looking for a dress for me. I didn't really care shopping at all. Myungsoo tapped my shoulder and I turned. I saw him holding a white with swirly patterned dress and also with its front exposed and a peach polkat dots shorts to match with the dress. It looked simple yet pretty. 
"I didn't know you could be a fashionista since you always wear black." I chuckled impressed by him. Myungsoo just scratched his neck shyly. 
"I'll try this on, okay?" I smiled and he nodded.
"Do you want me to come along?" He smirked as he my thigh. I gasped and pushed his hands away.
"Yah, we are in public." I glared at him and he just chuckled. I quickly get inside the fitting room and try on the clothes. As I walked out, Myungsoo's look was satisfied. He smirked as he walked towards me and placed his hand around my waist.
"I am a total genius." He whispered in my ears as he nibbled on my earlobe. 
"Do I look good in it?" I bit my lips as I tried to ignore the warmth sensation he was giving me.
"You look good in every way." His hot breath sent chills down my spine. His junior slowly standing up.
"Wow, Jinri! You look so cute!" Krystal exclaimed. Myungsoo stepped away as he grunted lowly. I just chuckled and patted his crotch.
"Relax your junior, babe." I smirked and pecked his lips before going to Krystal to spazz.
Krystal tried on a tribal pattern of sweater and a dark vintage skinny jeans with a beanie. She looked absolute gorgeous with them. I told her to buy them all. Next up was Hara. Hara tried on a cute kitty tank top with a pastel coloured skinny jeans. I could totally see her S line body. Just like Krystal, I told her to buy them. Hara also told me to buy this outfit but before I could say no, Myungsoo cut me off by saying he'll buy it for me. The two girls squealed at us.
"Aww, you guys reminded me of my relationship with Jinyoung when we started dating!" Hara squealed.
"Wait, then what happened in the past and now?" I raised my brows.
"At first, we were like innocent kind of couple and like really sweet to each other. But now, after our first time, we've become erted and such. We are no longer innocent and sometimes we have it everyday but we are still sweet and caring to each other." Hara shrugged and smiled at us. Somehow, it made me feel uncomfortable. Talking about those kind of things, I tried to avoid them.
"I think you and I are much better than Krystal here. First day of dating, they already done it." Hara made a face.
"Yah! So what..." Krystal pouted.
"Aww, you are still our baby anyway!" I said and laughed.
"So, if you guys ever think about it, just remember to use protection and I'm referring this to you." Hara pointed at Myungsoo. "Don't think I didn't saw anything, Mr Kim" 
Myungsoo was taken aback and scratched his neck shyly. I tried to stifle a laughter. 
"Already?!" Krystal exclaimed and laughed. "Oh jesus, our Jinri is growing up eh?"
"Y-Yah! Of course I am. I'm not a baby anymore." I pouted.
"Whatever." Krystal waved off. "Let's pay these outfits!!"
 
After that boutique, we went to another one. We decided to buy some dresses for our upcoming prom. This time I wanted to find myself a flawless dress, with a help of Myungsoo of course. At first, I found a pretty simple dress. I showed it to Myungsoo but he shook his head. Then the next thing I knew, I just picked random dresses and Myungsoo would just shook his head. Finally, something caught my eyes. I saw a beautiful long dazzling silverly dress. It only has one strap on the right, which the left shoulder part was completely exposed. I dragged Myungsoo along and pointed at the hanging dazzling dress. He looked completely satisfied and nodded his head.
"That's the one, babe." His arms s around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.
"Excuse me." I called one of the workers. One noticed me and came to my help.
"Yes, miss?"
"Um, is that dress still in stock?" I pointed to the hanging dress.
"Omo! You are just in luck. It's the last stock, but it's quite expensive. Do you still want it?" The worker asked.
Myungsoo cut me off. "Yes, we'll take it right away, in cash. How much is it?" 
"Yah, what are you doing? Let me try it on first, I might not fit in that dress." I mumbled.
"What are you saying! You are too skinny, of course you'll fit in that dress!" He said.
"Okay fine, whatever. But let me pay it. I can use my card." I told him but he refused to.
"No, I'll just pay it for you." He paid the dress to the worker, like a gentleman. The worker packed the dress in a box and gave it to us as she thanked us for buying in their store. Stubborn gentleman type of guy made my love meter rose again. 60% success.
 
SULLI C
Girls, we're going to a froyo shop kay? 😘
 
KRYSJUNG
Kaykay.
 
Jinyoung's 💏
Sure, sweety. 😘
 
"Myungsoo ah, let's go eat something hm?" I told him and tried to help him carry my things but he refused to.
"Just hold my hand, that's enough." He smiled and I blushed. His way of caring me made my love meter rose up again 80% success.
So then, I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my favourite froyo shop, Tutti Frutti. I demanded Myungsoo to just sit down while I go picked the flavours. I chose Death by Chocolate, Cookies n Cream, Grapes, Blueberry and Strawberry in a large cup. I put in strawberries, lots of gummy bears, chocolate chips and chocolate and strawberry syrup. I paid this time. As I went to my seat with Myungsoo, he was surprised I bought a large cup.
"Jinri! Who's going to eat that!" He exclaimed in disbelief.
"We are. Eventhough I don't like to eat that much, but I like to eat froyos!" I giggled, taking a big spoon of it and ate it. 
"Won't you get brain freeze?" He asked me worried.
"Nahh, I'm an ice princess. What do you expect?" I joked and giggled again.
"Ha-Ha. Now give your boyfriend some froyo." Myungsoo opened his mouth like a kid. I smirked and scooped a big spoon. I then fed him and boy was he furious.
"Eek! It's cold!!" His eyes turned teary because of the extreme coldness.
"C'mon. I learned a trick from Krystal." I told him.
"Whell ghen?" His froyo is still inside his mouth. He wanted to swallow it but it's too cold. I chuckled and fed myself a scoop of froyo. Then I leaned in and let my lips brushed against his. I forced him to open his mouth, which he did immediately, and let his froyo come into my mouth while I forced in some froyo into his. I pulled away and swallowed down the froyo in my mouth.
"Well, you taste so sweet babe." He smirked as he swallowed down his. I chuckled and wiped the froyo off of his sidelips. His way of wiping mine was different. He leaned in and the froyos on my lips. I could feel the zapping sensation in my chest and my heart skipped a beat. The way he is, made my love meter rose 100% success.
"I love you..." I muttered so quiet I don't think he would hear me. He stopped eating his froyo midair when he heard something.
"What did you say?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow.
"N-Nothing." I shook my head and silently ate my froyo again.
"No, that's not nothing. I certainly heard something. What did you say?" Myungsoo asked me.
"It's nothing. I just realised something." I smiled at him.
"And... what is it?" 
"I'll tell you later, okay?"
"Why not now?" He sulked.
I just shook my head and continued eating my froyo.
 
After eating froyos, we decided to buy clothes for Myungsoo. I picked out a red biker jacket and a dark turqoise graphic shirt for the inside.
"You need some colour in your life, Myungsoo ah." I joked and chuckled. Myungsoo just stuck out his tongue at me. He grabbed my hand and hurriedly locked us in a fitting room.
"Yah, what are you doing?!" I widened my eyes as we were alone.
"I'm trying the clothes." He smirked as he start undressing his torso.
"Yah! But why am I here? You go change by yourself." I said, wanting to get out but he grabbed my hand.
"No, just stay here. I don't want any guys staring at my girl." He sternly said and I just stayed in silence.
He continues to undress his torso and finally I could see his upper body part. It was well built and his 6 packed abs were better than Byunghun, to be honest. He smirked at me. 
"What?" He asked me as he leaned closer so I could feel his tight abs. 
"N-Nothing." I stuttered and looked away.
"Aww. My ice princess is shy." He chuckled at me and leaned down to kiss my neck.
"Shut up." I hissed and tried to calm myself down. He just smiled while he kept kissing my jawline to my neck.
"Yah, try your clothes first idiot." I said and pushed him away.
I grabbed the shirt first and put it on him along with the jacket. As I finished helping him, he looked extremely great and handsome. I grinned at him and said, "You look super handsome." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He nibbled on my lower lip and I let him in.
"I love you, Kim Myungsoo." I mumbled in our kiss and I felt Myungsoo smiling of it. He replied back by saying he loves me too and he carried me by my waist as I wrapped my legs around him so I won't fall. He kissed down to my neck again and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support.
"Myungsoo ah, we shouldn't do this" I panted and slowly let him go. I stood properly and I heard Myungsoo groaning.
"Come on, lover boy. Put on your original shirt and let's pay." I helped him get his jacket and shirt off. Then, I helped him put on his uniform back and made the collar loose and I kept away his ridiculous school tie, so then he looked like a badass boy in school. I gave him a quick kiss before getting his clothes to pay. I unlocked the door and got out of the room while fixing myself to look natural. Myungsoo was behind me, acting cool and a badass such way. We went to the counter and Myungsoo hugged me from behind.
"Your height fits with mine perfectly." He whispered in my ears and I just smiled. When the cashier came back to his counter, Myungsoo stood properly but his arms stayed beside my waist and he paid for his clothes.
"Yah, I'm suppose to pay it." I pouted.
"It's my clothes anyway." He stuck out his tongue.
"But you paid for my clothes!" 
"Hm, that is my responsibility as your boyfriend?" He cheekily grinned.
"Ew, that is so cheesy idiot." I rolled my eyes and walked away.
"As always, my ice princess." He caught up behind me and his arms found my waist as he pulled me closer while we walked to the next boutique.
 
This store sells different kind of shirts, men's section on the left side and the women's section on the right. I actually didn't want to go in but Myungsoo insisted to. I knew what he was up to, I could spot some 'couple' things at the back part of the store. But he protested and said that he was going to buy some couple tees, for Krystal and Hara with their partners. I believed him and we went in. He tried some women's couple tee on me because he said my body is similar to Krystal and Hara. Then he found a cute couple bracelet. It was a bracelet with a half heart, for boys it was blue while for girls it was pink. When you combine the hearts, it becomes a full heart meaning you can't love if there is no 'that second person'. Myungsoo also bought that one. I was glad that it didn't take that long. 
It was 6.45 pm. Myungsoo brought me to a fancy restaurant. I didn't want to waste his money. I mean, he paid most of the things we bought while I only paid for the froyo we ate.
"It's okay, babe. My treat." He smiled reassuringly.
"Why are we eating in a high class restaurant anyway? Is there any special occasion?" I frowned.
"Well, today is our official first date together. So, I'd like it to be special." He chuckled while I blushed.
"You paid too much already I think your wallet will be empty in a few weeks. Let me pay this time." I said with a face.
"No, Jinri. As a loyal, nice, handsome, really hot, kind hearted, rich, ama-"
"Stop praising yourself, jerk." I muttered and rolled my eyes.
Myungsoo just laughed at me as if he is already used of me cursing and such.
"Look," He stoppd laughing and now he was staring into my eyes deeply. "Loving me, and doing skinships with me, would be enough for you to give me. I don't need anything except you by my side. You are different than the other girls I've met. You did leave me with a bad first impression of you when I first came into the school. I thought you were a silent freak but when I saw that beautiful smile of yours, I knew that everyday I wake up I wanted to see that shining smile. Whenever I see you with L.Joe, I felt jealous and wished that I was him so I could take care of you. Eventhough there will be millions of girls chasing over me or some of them attracted me, I only want you in my arms."
"Myungsoo, why are you doing this to me?" I bit my lips.
"I'm just telling you how I feel about you. So that you would believe that I really love you."
"That's... sweet of you." I blushed while I said shyly.
He smiled at me sweetly and told me to order our food. We did had those moments where we will wipe off some dirt from the side of our mouths and others.
 
When he returned me at my apartment, he as usual opened the car door for me and held my hand as I walked out of his car. He helped me carrying my bags, although I wanted to help but he refused to. We went up infront of my apartment door while I still argue that I wanted to help him carry my heavy things. Finally he dropped my bags as it was time for him to leave. To be honest, I didn't want him to leave. I can't let him out of my sight. I want his arms around me again.
"Jinri, I have something for you." He bit his lips as he tugged something inside his pocket.
"What? Myungsoo, you gave me enough already! Stop it!" I chuckled and stopped his tugging hand.
"Fine. But this is my last gift... for today." He smirked playfully.
"Today?!? There's more soon?!" I yelped. I can't stand his cheesiness but I love it anyway.
"Of course, we do need a baby really soon right?" He cheekily smiled at me. My eyes widened and I hit him by the arm.
"Yah, what are you talking about! We are still in high school." I blushed as I muttered.
"So cute." Myungsoo rubbed my cheek.
He let something out and I saw it was a small baby blue box. I was curious what's inside. Could it be a necklace? Or a bracelet? Or earrings? Or etc?
Myungsoo opened the cover and it showed a simple yet beautiful infinite sign kind of necklace. 
"I planned to give it to Suzy but she cheated on me that day. So, I kept it in case I found a better person than her." He smiled. I was mesmerized by looking at the necklace. In my eyes, they were glowing as if I'm the rightful owner of this precious necklace. I heard Myungsoo chuckling infront of me.
"Do you want me to help you wear this?" He took the necklace on his hands and I nodded my head. I turned around and held my hair up so he could easily help me wear it for me. I could feel the cold metal around my neck and Myungsoo successfully helped me wear it. My hands immediately touched the metal, admiring it while Myungsoo's hands were around my waist as he back hugged me. He gave me a sweet peck on my collarbone then on my neck.
"You look beautiful." He buried himself under my neck as he kept on giving light kisses on my neck but I didn't care. I was too busy admiring at the cold metal Myungsoo gave me, I think it's the first time a guy has probably gave me something like this. Then I realised it's getting late and I didn't want Myungsoo to get hurt at this time of night.
"Myungsoo ah, you should go home now." I turned to face him and put my arms around him.
"Okay. When will you move in my house?" Myungsoo closed his eyes and leaned forward so that his forehead would touch mine.
"I don't know. I'll try to pack faster." I shrugged my shoulders.
"So you want me to help you?" He said but I refused to.
"Come on. I know you can't do it all alone." He poked my sides.
"You have done enough." I pouted.
"I don't care. I'll help you pack tomorrow after school, hm?" He smiled.
"Yah, let me tell this to Byunghun first stupid!" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled at me and gave me a soft peck on the lips before pulling away.
"What? You want me to help you put your things inside?" He joked.
"Yah, stop making me feel bad!" I crossed my arms.
"Alright, I'm sorry." He grinned at me. "Oh right, here."
He gave me a big bag. I recognised the name of the shop that was in the bag. It was that time when he bought the couple tees and bracelet.
"Yah! I thought this was Krystal's and Hara's!" I frowned.
"Well, I lied." He stuck out his tongue at me. "You should go in now and don't give me that bag back."
I sighed as I nodded my head and grabbed my bags. I pressed in my password and a usual ding! rang. I opened the door and went inside. Before the door closes, I peeked out and waved at Myungsoo. I hesitated at first but I did a cute flying kiss towards him. He giggled and caught it anyway. I glared at him to not tell anyone about the stupid thing I just did and he nodded as he understood it. He turned around and walked towards the lift.
I smiled as his figure soon fade out in the lift.
 
Byunghun lectured me for like... 3 hours? Just because I went home at 8.30p.m without him knowing that I went somewhere else. I'm glad he tired himself. Then the conversation went serious all of a sudden.
"Jinri, I don't know what's happening with myself but I feel weird." He sighed as he sat beside me on the couch. 
"What is it?" I bit my lips, I don't think this is the right time for me to tell that Myungsoo is now my boyfriend and all.
"I.. I think I am..." He felt shy.
"Tell me~" I whined at him. It couldn't be another confession because I already know that he loves me but that was 2 months ago. Who knows his feelings for me might have ended.
"I think I am gay..." He mumbled so quiet that I almost couldn't hear him.
"What?"
"I think I am gay..." He closed his eyes and bit his lips.
"What are you talking about!" I couldn't believe my ears.
"I-I don't know. I just met him when I was at the bus station. He was wearing a school uniform from St. Andrews High School. I don't know how but he was so kind he makes my heart skipped a beat. He helped a grandmother and he treated a little kid." His eyes became dreamy.
"St. Andrews? That school is just a street away from our school right?" I frowned.
"Yeap."
"Well, I guess that makes it easier for you to see him again." I shrugged and he just nodded.
"Oh right, who sent you home anyway?" Byunghun changed the subject. Oh god.
"M-Myungsoo."
"Hey, does L likes you or something?" He asked me. God dammit, what should I say?
"Well, we became a thing today..." I muttered while I played with fingers.
"Really?" His eyes widened and I nodded.
"Hope you guys last forever then. It's hard to find someone who can melt our giant baby here." He patted my shoulder as he joked.
"Aren't you mad or something?" I frowned at him.
"No. Why would I?"
"Well, you once confessed..."
"Oh that..." Byunghun chuckled. "I just told you a few seconds ago."
"What?"
"You know.. 'I think I am gay' thingy." He shrugged.
"So what? You are going to stalk him or something?" I raised my brows.
"Yeah. Then I should make a move and ask him to play football together or something." He said.
"What if he doesn't feel the same way?" I frowned.
"Well, it will be complicated. But I know soon it'll be a smooth one." He grinned. 
"Stop acting like a guru or something" I rolled my eyes as I pushed him.
"Whatever!" He stuck out his tongue at me. He tried to stand up but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at me weirdly.
"Myungsoo offered me to live in his penthouse." I said in a low voice.
"You want to live there?" He asked me.
"Myungsoo is afraid something might happen between you and me." I said. "I'll still pay the rent."
"It's okay, Jinri. You can go live with him. I'll take care of the apartment. Your apartment is better than my dirty apartment. But you got to help me pay the rent fees." Byunghun pointed his finger at me but then smiled warmly.
"I will, okay!" I grinned widely.
"It's the first time I see you like this, Jinri." He patted my head. "You were always cold and expressionless, only at sometimes you would smile. But not this wide."
"Well, you can just count on Myungsoo." I blushed.
"Myungsoo seems like a good guy. Hey, it's your first boyfriend. Be careful with him, okay kiddo?" He played with my hair.
"Since when you call me a kiddo?" I huffed at him.
"Hm it's about time I give you an advice huh KIDDO?" He joked again.
"Yah, I'm not a kiddo to you. You act like a kid infront of me. So you are the kiddo stupid!" I stuck out my tongue at him.
"Says the one who stuck out her tongue at me LIKE A KID!" He made a face and ran away while laughing before I could chase him.
Stupid old idiot kid man. When I am alone in the living room, I missed Myungsoo's arms around me. I can't wait until I move in with him. I giggled and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and as I finished wearing my typical pajamas but my phone had too many beeps. Five beeps every second. Who the hell would spam my kakaotalk? It could be the girls. I sighed and grabbed my phone while I was still drying my hair. I unlocked my phone and oh, it's Myungsoo. 143 new messages arrived, from L.Kim. Wow.
 
L.Kim
Babe, I miss you already. 😢
 
L.Kim
Can I come back?
 
L.Kim
But I'm on the road now.
 
L.Kim
Arghhh, guess I have to wait until tomorrow.
 
L.Kim
Jinri, where are youuuuuu?
 
L.Kim
I feel so lonely now,
 
L.Kim
Oh wait, it's a green light.
 
L.Kim
😩😩😩😩😩
 
L.Kim
Someone honked behind me because I took a long time to drive. 😩
 
L.Kim
So mean huh 💁
 
L.Kim
Baby I'm so bored now.
 
L.Kim
Once upon a time, Kim Myungsoo was just a lonely guy. 🚶Then he found an angel sitting beside him. 👰 He fell in love with the angel's pretty smile. 😇 He was proud of himself it only took the angel to love him in two days. ✌ Kim Myungsoo really loves his angel 💑 and he wishes to hug 👫 and kiss her 💏 again because he already got addicted by his lover's sweet lips 👄💄💋 and petite body.💃
 
L.Kim
Hehehehehe I made a cute story.
 
L.Kim
Don't tell this to anyone okay!
 
L.Kim
I need to stick to my coolness. 😎
 
L.Kim
Yes, soon to be Mrs Kim. Your ahem fiance is really cocky, be proud of him.😋
 
L.Kim
MuahahAhahah.
 
And more. 
 
SULLI C
Hey, Myungsoo 😘
 
L.Kim
Baby! 😍
 
SULLI C
I'm not a baby 😛
 
L.Kim
You are, to me. 😘
 
SULLI C
By the way, Byunghun said it's fine if I live with you! 😁
 
SULLI C
But I still need to pay the rent fees 😅😅
 
L.Kim
What? You want me to help you pay the rent too? 😝
 
SULLI C
Stop making me feel bad 😩
 
L.Kim
It's alright, babe 😘
 
SULLI C
DON'T PAY THE FEE
 
SULLI C
Let me pay it ok 😇😏
 
L.Kim
Fine whatever 😋 (i'm paying)
 
L.Kim
Babe babe look it's us 💏
 
L.Kim
😛😛😛😍
 
SULLI C
No it's not idiot.
 
SULLI C
That's Hara and Jinyoung 😜😜😛
 
L.Kim
It could be us ❤
 
SULLI C
I don't agree 😱
 
L.Kim
Yah... 💔
 
SULLI C
I'm kidding, Myungsoo ah 😘
 
L.Kim
Hey, why won't you call me babe or honey or something?
 
SULLI C
Why? 😳😆
 
L.Kim
You should be or this guy will cry 😪
 
SULLI C
Aish, you are just like a kid 😝
 
L.Kim
I'm yours~ 😘
 
L.Kim
How I wish I can have your sweet lips again 😘
 
L.Kim
My babe's lips are the best 👄
 
SULLI C
Haha
 
SULLI C
I love you ❤
 
L.Kim
I love you too 😘
 
SULLI C
Are you going to sleep now, babe? 😘
 
L.Kim
You called me babe!!!
 
L.Kim
I want to hear you calling me babe tomorrow okay!
 
L.Kim
Everyday! 😍
 
L.Kim
I will go to sleep if you go to sleep too. 😁
 
SULLI C
Fine, babe. FINE 😛
 
SULLI C
You don't have to. You can sleep if you are sleepy already. 😘
 
L.Kim
Okay, baby 😘
 
L.Kim
I'm a bit sleepy. Goodnight, babe. 😘😘
 
L.Kim
I love you ❤
 
SULLI C
Love you too, honey ❤❤
 
And by then, I had nothing to do so I just slept while smiling in my bed.
 
I was glad that I didn't had that creepy dream again though I still wondered who was the man I married. Was it Myungsoo or would I find someone else? But his voice is vaguely familiar! And also his soft touches. Nevermind that one, I need to enjoy my present with Myungsoo. Who knows it could be Myungsoo. Oh god, am I falling hard for him? I thought I hated him but hey you couldn't predict the future.