Part 01

Two Different World = Two Different people?..

Part 01 : A Doll can Talk?

I was spook out by the little fragile voice. I dare not look back because I was too scared.

Slowly, I try to walk away. As I was about to reach the street lights, I heard that little voice again.

"I've been waiting for you.. Yunho."

Now this time it called out my name. Who is this person?!

I slowly turn my head to see who was calling my name.

I turn around to see no one. The alley was dark so I couldn't see much.

 What the heck.. Who's messing with me? If I find out who, they're going to be bash by me!

I turn back walking onto the side walks. I barely took ten steps when a little figure appear in front of me.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Did you just hear me call your name?"

"That-that was you?"

"Duh. Who else?"

I burst into laughters.

I couldn't believe it one bit. The little girl in front of me who looked like a doll.

"Stop laughing at me!" she squeal.

"Yah. Who are you? How did you know my name?"

"That's not important. I need your help."

"My help? Help for what? I barely know you."

I shove her aside walking away. I was surprise she caught up to me.

"What do you want from me?" I yell at her.

"You either follow me or die!" she commanded.

I couldn't believe her. First I was fired from my 5th job, and now I'm talking to a doll looking figure.

"I rather die than follow you." I remarkly told her.

"Fine. But if you ever decided to change your mind.. Just whistle twice and I'll be at your service."

"Whatever" I told her.

I shove her aside once more and continue home. Today was sure a crappy day.

Chi, a talking doll. I sure am going crazy these days..