Chapter 2

Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun saw a puffy eyed Eunhyuk walk into class, head hung low, body slightly swaying, almost negligible but Kyuhyun noticed it. He saw everything.

 

Because he always had his eyes on Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk looked frail…so weak like that and it made Kyuhyun want to cry at the sight.

 

It had been a month since then…and a month since Eunhyuk had lost his smile.

 

They were still together…in some sense Kyuhyun supposed…but then not together either. They shared a room together and try as Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk might, they couldn’t get the dorm counselor to change rooms, or at least shift Siwon into Kyuhyun’s and Kyuhyun into their shared room.

 

He knew that seeing Siwon every day, being frivolous to no end was crushing Eunhyuks already broken heart…and Kyuhyun had no idea what he could do to take him away…away from that ed up excuse called boyfriend.

 

Or ex-boyfriend.

 

Eunhyuk sat down beside him, eyes downcast and Kyuhyun could see his chin quivering…diminutive but still there. Eunhyuk was on the verge of tears right there in the midst of a blustering class…just like every day for the past month.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to take him into his arms and comfort him but he knew that if he did then Eunhyuk would break down all together and the pitying gazes that he had been receiving, the ones that he hated so much would be increased tenfold. Instead Kyuhyun reached for the hands clutching at each other on Eunhyuks lap and pulled one into his own, squeezing it tightly as he faced the front, feeling the small hand squeeze back tightly, nails digging into his skin painfully.

 

But Kyuhyun felt nothing except the warmth radiating from that hand.

 

He did not let go of the hand throughout the entire class, nor the one after that. He still held on the hand when it was lunch break, pulling the little distraught man with him, walking faster as he heard little sniffles come from Eunhyuk.

 

And again they were in that empty neglected classroom.

 

And once again he was hugging a crying Eunhyuk; gently moving his palm in a circular motion on his back while the other caressed his hair softly, letting Eunhyuk cry it out.

 

“Am I ugly Kyuhyun?” a small haltering voice came from his chest and Kyuhyun realized that Eunhyuk had asked him something.

 

How should he answer that?

 

Should he tell him that truth? 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter