The BIG SECRET.

You ! I want You !

              "Not Bad" Mr.Snobbish praise me..... i don't believe it,... he praise me.....

 

Suzy : *smiling widely* Mr.Snobbish not that bad after all.....

 

Morning :

 

Suzy :Joongki Shi? *knock his door* Joongki shi? *put her ear near the door* i'm not hear anything... *worried* Should i open it? argh... *Open the door*             Joongki shi.... *startled* *saw joongki on his bed covering with sweat* Joongki shi? *come near him and put hand on his forehead* Hot. Joongki shi... you had fever....

Joongki : *groans* Suzy...

Suzy : I'll call the doctor.

Joongki : *Grab suzy hand* Please... don't go..

Suzy : *startled* Joongki shi... i must call the doctor... you look horrible...

Joongki : Please... Stay with me... *begging*

Suzy : *worried* Arasseo... *hold joongki hands*

 

When joongki fall asleep suzy get up and take a wet towel and put on his forehead. She make him a porridge and soup.

 

Suzy : Joongki shi... *waking up joongki*

Joongki : urm... what's wrong? i want sleep more...

Suzy : Eat some food , take your medicine...

Joongki : No... I dont like medicine...

Suzy : You must eat ! *force joongki to sit*  Just listen to me... !

Joongki : *just listen to suzy*

Suzy : *take the porridge and want to feed joongki* Open your mouth....

Joongki : *feel embarrass but suzy waiting for him to open his mouth and he just eat it*

Suzy : *Blow the soup and feed joongki*  *smiling* How is it?

Joongki : Delicous.

Suzy : Here eat this and back to sleep.

Joongki : I can't eat medicine...

Suzy : *shook her head and take the pill put in joongki mouth and make him drink the water.

Joongki : *swallow up the pills* geez...

Suzy : *smiling*

Joongki *saw suzy smile* *She's beautiful*...

Suzy : Rest Okay?

 

Calling fei...

 

Suzy : Hello unnie... tonight i can't go... i have something to do...  *she never told them that she work as maid*

Fei : Oh... too bad.. Myungsoo shi want to teach us new recipe....

Suzy : Can you take down the recipe for me.. i will make it on my own....

Fei : Ne... Take care of yourself suzy...

Suzy : You too unnie...

 

Suzy : *open joongki room* Joongki shi... how your feel? feel better? *no answer* *come closer to him and put her hand on joongki forehead* The fever is cooling down.... I will change this wet towel....

 

Suzy wipe joongki head.... look closely to his face... He has a nice eyes.... beautiful eyelashes... y lips.. she never thought it before... She just look at him.... and fall asleep beside him....

 

Next morning....

 

Joongki : *open his eyes and feel heavy. saw suzy beside him and his remember what happen yesterday...*  She must be tired... *Look at suzy... slowly closer to her face and kiss her lips*.............

 

 

 

Guys... i tried my best to intertain my readers.... if you like it... please.... Vote, Subcribes and comment :)