Stardust

Love begins here ∞♫ Woogyu oneshot collection ∞♫

Title: Stardust.

Prompt: Woohyun and Sungkyu dream about the universe.

Word count: 934


The light was spreading between multiple galaxies.  White, blue, purple, black and gold were mixing in a fury of movement, disappearing before you could even see it.  The milky light was flashing before your eyes beyond space and time.  In the space, time doesn't mean a thing. The waiting's sheet was semidiaphanouus. The throbbing of lights were overflowing  it, were crossing in the esence of the universe like in a mobile center of infinity. Then the sheet began to fall apart, and the light regained its loneliness in the sudden descend towards the ultimate transformation, mixing up in the time's flow, rolling into the spaces' embrace.

The darkness received the spark of light like a seed of eternity...

The light twisted and stretched, forming a furious splash of whiteness, then turned into abstract shapes. The stars collided and exploded, reaching the very limits of infinity, then turning back and becoming translucent walls of a new world. The galaxy then regained its colours and rang with the music of a thousand voices, sweet tune of another world.

Sungkyu and Woohyun dream about the sky every night, wrapped in each other's warm embrace. The sky is different in their dream, and still, so painfully the same. It's not just the blue that fascinates them. It's the thought that, in the universe, they would be timeless. They would be unbound, they could be lost forever in each other's love.

That's why they decided to become spacemen. The training didin't take long-or they didin't pay much attention to it. Their hearts were burning with the desire to leave the Earth, to conquer the space, to enlighten it with their love. 

The first time they got to space, it was Sungkyu's birthday. Sitting on a cloud and watching the stars, Woohyun gave Sungkyu a galaxy as a present. It was a baby galaxy, pink and soft as cotton candy, still learning how to change its colour , and Sungkyu breathed happy in Woohyun's ear "I will take good care of it."

Let's take a drive, I'll make you feel alive
All we need is love and you and I together now
Just stand by me, take a look at the sky
I can show you what is written in your destiny

They were in space for a month when a space storm came. Lights were flickering madly, wind full of stardust was blowing and the galaxies were switching places. Woohyun and Sungkyu hugged each other tight, closing their eyes and inhaling the sweet stardust. They were shivering with anticipation and happiness and love and adrenaline, and they could have sworn right then and there that there was no other place for them.

Magical stardust oh it's making me feel like 

We're in heaven baby, me and you tonight yeah~

On their first year anniversary, Sungkyu prepared a cake decorated with stars for Woohyun. They watched the falling stars and they both made the same wish, be with each other till the end of time, and the darkness was so pretty, only illuminated when a star was falling, and the sweet scent of each other's embrace, and oh god, I love you so much, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Flying high in the sky oh~ with the beautiful stars

Living in the movie now, kissing under raindrops (wanna go)
Let's see a whole brand new world, oh take my hand and you'll know~ oh~
You're in this movie too, oh~ you're in this movie too, hmm~

On their first night together, meteorites and asteroids were watching over them, and stars and stardust decorated their bed. They got lost in each other's love, only to find each other all over again, all night long, whispering sweet nothings and humming a tune only they knew.

Romantic strolls, walking in fields of gold

There ain't nothing we can do that can't be done yeah~
Lie next to me, take a look up above
Let me show you everything you ever dreamed about

The first that noticed they were not aging was Sungkyu. He was sitting on a swing made of stars, with Woohyun singing him a spanish lullaby. Then, they realised that indeed, space had no time. They kissed ever so softly, no rushing, smiling into the kiss and holding hands in the eternity.

Oh, I'll make you forget your troubles

They are all past and history
Don't worry now
Me and you will keep dreaming

Better with you~ (you~)
And together~ (is better than me and you, together)
Better be now~ (now, better be now)
And forever~  (...)

"Forever", that's what Sungkyu told Woohyun when they got married, each placing a ring made of shining stars on the other's finger and speaking their vows into the atmosphere, for the whole universe to hear it. "You are my light, my star, my sun, my universe. You are the one that makes my heart flutter and makes me want to scream and tell the whole world how much I ing love you, Sungkyu, would you like to be my shining star for eternity?" and Sungkyu was crying and found himself falling for Woohyun at the speed of light and Woohyun kissed him hard, leaving him senseless, knocking the air out of his lungs and getting lost in everything that Sungkyu was, his scent, his touch, his eyes, his lips, his everything was just so perfect, and Woohyun thought that moving into space was the best decision ever.

Now, he'll have all eternity to love Sungkyu.

"Do you like it here, baby?" Woohyun whispered, back-hugging Sungkyu.

"No, I don't. I love it."

 


Don't tell me humans can't live in the space and unicorns don't exist ok.

Inspired by Lunafly's "Stardust"