Three

[ONE SHOT] Ice Cream

***

The A/C in the groceries store was refreshing. AJ's level of discomfort soon went down to zero. But the problem was, he couldn't seem to be able to choose the right kind. The popsicle, the cone or the boxed one? And not to mention, a hell lot of flavors, which all seemed to be delicious.

-I like coconut flavor. Buy the boxed one. -Kiseop's voice echoed right next to AJ. He was startled to death.

-I told you to go up. -AJ nagged.

Kiseop smiled innocently.

-I suddenly remember that i hadn't told you my favorite flavor.

-Who told you i would buy one for you? -AJ glared. 'Idiot'.

-Oh, you wouldn't? -Kiseop took out the money and waved it in front of AJ. -I have the money, don't I?

AJ hitched when he saw the change. Looks like he left his wallet in the room earlier. So he had to follow Kiseop's wish now?

Having seen AJ's bewildered face, Kiseop picked up the coconut ice cream box in sheer joy, merrily went off to the cashier.

-I've got the money~ -Kiseop repeated the same phrase over and over when AJ was beside him.

AJ couldn't even mind. 'Coconut or chocolate, it would just go right down our belly.' He was just mad at himself for letting his guard down. "Don't mess with this AJ", he smirked. Poor Kiseop, just standing there playing with his ice cream, wasn't even aware of AJ's dark aura...