Chapter 8: He invited me?

crazy little good looking boy.

I stepped out of the car with head up high.. As I look around the school's area...the driver hoarned the car as a goodbye.... I sighed because there's nobody around since it's a holiday....

I went to the soccer club room to get things I left yesterday...and those magazines from where Yamada is in... I stared at his picture to figure out what shall I do on his next moves... That's when he called me on my phone.

"Hello?" I asked 'cause the email is not registered on my phone.

"It's me.. Yamada." he answered.

"EH? How did you got my email?" I asked.

"Ah.. By my sources you know.." he answered.

I don't know who is he talking about... Sources or whatsoever but I think he is using his popularity and what-so-called Charm of his..

"Fine fine.. So what's the big deal?" I asked.

"Oh... Let me show you some of my precious talents..." he said.

"Then how?" I asked of course he wouldn't just dance in front of his cell phone without using the video call nor send me his video or just sing on the phone... And I think he knows how to entertain people...it's to show them personally his talent.

"Just get those tickets on the table at your back." he answered.

"EH?!" I shouted and looked around thinking how did he know I'm here.

"Just get it and tell your driver to bring you at the arena." he answered.

I went to see what he's talking about and saw a ticket... Yah I am amazed because I'm too ignorant for a concert ticket....back in the Philippines...in our city, Tuguegaro, you only need to buy a Touch Mobile Sim and you'll get a free admitting ticket just by showing the card.... It's like "Whoah!"

Behind the ticket is a paper written an address or the name of the concert hall. Then I called my driver and told him to drive me in the house to change my clothes and then next is to the concert hall.

I used an up-to-the-knee white fluffy skirt, a sando with printed emo quotes "I love walking in the rain for nobody sees me crying" and a jacket colored black and dark pink... I used a pink converse shoes and I wore some accessories.

When I went out of the room, one of the maids told me, "Oh... Little Miss.. You're cute with that outfit.. But isn't it a little bit embarrassing? I think you must use some jeans..."

So I went to change my skirts into a jeans.... Still, my style is there.

When I arrived at the concert stadium... Lots of people formed a line to the door of it. Of course I went to line in myself but 3 guys with a heavy disguise stood in front of me...they are staring at me from head to toe then one of them pulled me to one of the doors far from the crowd. Of course I used some of my force to let my hand off his...but his grip is hard..... We entered on of the rooms inside it...that looks like a dressing room..of course even if you won't be able to get inside, it's too obvious that it's a dressing room since many staffs are rushing and running on the hallway while holding some dresses...and another thing, there's something written on it, it's Hey Say Jump.

I'm too curious and my temper's rising so used all my force to let go off his grip and there I succeeded. They removed their disguises and shiwed me how beautiful they are...or how cute they are....

"Hika-chan, Daiki-chan, Yuto-kun... Arigatou Nee?" someone at the back of the curtain said. One of the staffs that is inside with him opened the curtain and there, Chinen appeared.

"Shhh.. What kind of TRICK is this?" I asked.

"Just shut up and watch us..." Yamada who's been there.. with a hair dresser fixing his hair.. said.

I clenched my fist and forced myself to politely say "Yes Sir."