Chapter 2

Falling For The Jerk

Baekhyun's POV

  After Jongin had gotten slapped in the face and humiliated by that crazy girl, we decided to head back to our dorm.  "That girl was crazy!" Jongin angrily shouted as we walked inside our room. "How do you think I feel? She called me short!" I replied as I followed Jongin inside and slammed the door shut.  "Well you are short hyung, I mean she was taller then you," Jongin replied as he looked in the mirror and saw the handprint the girl had left on his cheek. "Her friend was pretty scary too," he added as he laid down on his bed.

  "Oh, do not get me started on that little Tinkerbelle girl!" I replied. "Trying to tell me that I was a jerk and she doesn't know how powerful I am!" I said "I know and she is so short too trying to get your attention!" Kai said. "I feel like she was trying too hard to be tough around me like she was trying to impress me or something!" I smirked. "Well, she looked like she already fell for you with one glance same goes for the other one! We are just irresistible!" Kai laughed. I nodded and chuckled, "They just wanted our attention, I'm pretty sure that by the end of this semester they'll be like all the other girls, going crazy over us."

   "I know, just watch them tonight when we have the assembly and we perform and they see our charisma!" Kai smirked.  I nodded in agreement, there was no doubt in my mind that by the end of this night, those two girls were going to be crazy for us. I sat besides Jongin, "When they see us perform, they'll probably run over to us and apologize." My friend nodded in agreement, "But you can't deny that they were pretty cute," he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes, typical Jongin, he was probably going to try to win them over. He was a player after all.

  "Well yeah... they were cute," I replied. Jongin smirked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking hyung?" he asked. I looked over at him and shook my head, "You're such a player Jongin." "I learned from you hyung."

 

Jongin's POV

  Later that day, Baekhyun and I prepared for our performance, since we were the most talented in the university, we were going to close the show. From backstage, I could see the two girls from earlier this morning sitting in the audience. "Are they there?" Baekhyun asked as he stood behind me, warming up his voice. I nodded, "Yup, hyung, ready to impress them?" He smiled and nodded, "Of course."  

  Act after act were passing by so fast that I was so ready to woo these girls. I thought. Suddenly, I remembered Henry was going to perform right before us with Taemin. Oh god, our biggest competition was going right before us! "Hyung, umm.. how are we going to go against Henry and Taemin?" I asked. "Oh, them? They are a piece of cake, come on just because they are nice to everyone does not mean they are more talented." Baekhyun stated.

  I heard Henry and Taemin being called up to the stage, although Baekhyun wasn't worried, I was. No matter what Baekhyun said, I knew that Henry and Taemin were very talented. I stood on the side of the stage were I could secretly watch their performance. All the lights went off, there was only a single spotlight on Henry, he started to play his piano and singing. He was doing good so far, but it wasn't enough to beat us. Suddenly, Taemin came out, as Henry left the piano, they were both in the middle of the stage now, singing and dancing perfectly. "Everyone loves them," I said to Baekhyun after hearing the crowd's reaction. Everyone in the audience was clapping and cheering, giving them a standing ovation. I looked over to were the two girl who we were trying to woo were and noticed the huge smiles on their faces as they also clapped and cheered for Henry and Taemin.

  Finally, Henry and Taemin walked off the stage and suddenly we hear our names being announced. "It's Showtime." Baekhyun smiled. I took a deep breath before walking up on stage. We performed and of course all the girls were going crazy over us, except the two girl who we wanted to impress. Even though the cheers were equally as loud I could see the smiles on the two girls faces fade away.

  Finally, the performances were over and everyone went on stage to bow. I saw the two girls walking towards us and suddenly they weren't going to us but walking to Taemin and Henry! "Told you that Henry and Taemin were competition!" I said to Baekhyun. He turned to look at where I was looking and frowned when he saw that the girls we had tried so hard to impress were approaching the other two, and not us. "They're just playing hard to get Jongin, don't be so stupid, we were obviously better then Taemin and Henry!" he replied. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say hyung," I stare at the two girls as they talk to Henry and Taemin.

 

Mina's POV

  Minsun and I stared in awe as a single spotlight shone on a handsome boy who was playing the piano beautifully. Suddenly, in the middle of the song a really handsome guy came out and sang along. "Ooo, he is cute!" I whispered. "I know but I have my eyes fixed on the one playing the piano." Minsun whispered. "That is Henry and that is Taemin I think." I smiled. Suddenly, the performance was over and the announcer said " Our last but certainly not least act is Baekhyun and Kai and they will be performing Baby Don't Cry." We started to clap but suddenly stopped when we saw who those two boys were. Our smiles faded away as we saw them looking directly at us when they started performing.

 After their performance was done I looked at Minsun to see if she fell asleep and luckily she was too distracted by the music video playing on her phone. I tapped her shoulder and said "We should go talk to Henry and Taemin and tell them how good they were." I smiled. "Yeah, we should." Minsun agreed. We walked to where the stage was and saw those jerks from earlier staring at us. We kept walking to the two Henry and Taemin and said " You both were so good!" They looked at us and smiled. "Really? We were very nervous because we haven't practiced lately." "You two looked so good though!" I replied trying not to make long eye contact with Taemin.

  "Well, thank you two for cheering for us!" Henry smiled. "I think we have our number one fans Henry." Taemin smiled. "I think we do." Henry replied. "We should hang out again at lunch tomorrow." Taemin smiled. "Yeah, sure we should." Minsun replied. "Well, we will see you two tomorrow." Henry said. "Okay." Minsun and I said at the same time. We smiled at each other and started to walk out of the auditorium when all of a sudden we hear a voice. "Tinkerbelle!" A voice exclaimed. We turned around to see...

 

Minsun's POV

  I was excited when Mina suggested that we go congratulate Henry and Taemin on their amazing performance. We walked over to them and started chatting a bit, but it bugged me that I could feel the two jerks, who I now knew were Baekhyun and Kai, were staring at us. I tried my best to ignore them as Mina and I made plans to meet up with Henry and Taemin the next day. After saying our goodbyes to them, we started to walk out of the auditorium until hearing a very familiar voice "Tinkerbelle!" We turned around only to come face to face with the two guys we hated the most, Baekhyun and Kai.