Drunk Youngmin

Why Are We The Same

 

***Day  has  passed  Minyoung  and  Youngmin  got  closer  and  Minyoung  also  become bestfriend  with  Eunji~

 

Minyoung's POV

I'm working now in inspriti club and i'm making a new alcoholic beverage i aready has a name for it Deep Ocean 

because it is in a deep blue colour it look so crystal clear.A guy than a came and he looked at my new made beverage he just pointed at it and said "Give me two glass of this quick!" i make two glass of Deep Ocean quickly and put down he took it and paid than walk off into room 109.Later i can heard some noices like somebody are fighting but the music is too loud i couldn't heard propely so i just continue doing my until I saw a really familiar figur runing troward my direction and it is 'Youngmin' he looked drunked really drunked and he almost fall.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngmin's POV

I'm doing some business with some other gang it is just a small one so i'm doing it alone the place we are going to met is at a club called inspirit.I go to the club and met the other gang in room 109 than we started to discuss it and one of the other's gang men went out and came back with two glasses it looked deep blue colour and it is so crystal clear he handded one glass to me and one to his boss i took a sip of it and it taste so good but its has a little weird taste too. 1min later i started to felt very unconscious and i know they has put something into the drink because i'm good in drinking and i won't get drunk easily.I slowly get up and walk to the door to get out but they wouldn't let me go than i started to fight them but i'm now  unconscious so i got afew punch from those busted but at last I finally got out of the room and ran to the direction where i can hide or get out of the club.While i'm runing  I saw Minyoung she is wearing a bartender uniform and she saw me too.

 

 

Minyoung's POV

I run troward him and helped him he said "h h-hide -hiccup- me-e"i quickly bring him to the store room thats for me to put the alcohol and other juice  than locked the door "Why are you here you looked so drunked Youngmin oppa" he looked up at me *Omo his face look so red and his adorable eyes is so cu- Aish stop it* "G-get outt of he-ere -hiccup- bbefore they -hiccup- gott us" I dont't really get what is Youngmin oppa talking about and who is gonna got us but i just do as he say.Youngmin oppa put a hand on my shouder to support him to walk and i hold him on the waist than i asked him where do he live and i bring him to where he told me to go and when we reached there my jaw dropped it is a huge mansion and it looked so > v < !!! 

when we are in front of the door i seached for Youngmin's house key to open the door i hugged him to support him from falling and put my hand into his side pocket.I found it than i unlocked the door and the both of us walked to the stair and when we reach the top i bring him to his bedroom and put him down on his bed than i went to get a wet towel.When I got the wet towel I used it to clean his face and when i'm done i put the folded wet towel on his forehead.I was staring at Youngmin oppa until i start touching his nose than to his cheek and when i was about to touch his lip Youngmin catch my hand and pulled me closer to him we are just one inch away from each other "Minyoung-ah what are you doing?" "I-i  w-was ju-" before i could finnish my word Youngmin oppa kissed me on the lips and my eyes got wide "Minyoung-ah i like you" he open his eye and my eyes got more wide and i started blushing when i finally got back to earth i looked away to avoid to met eye with him "Minyoung-ah i'm serious now i really likes you" he cupped my face to face him "O-oppa i don't know what to say..."  "you just need to answer me yes or no" i smiled and nodded my head 

 

I'm so SORRY for this late update(TToTTbut finally i updated YAAYYYYY!!             (◠‿◠)✌ > . < Please subscribe and comment Thank you ~