First Day Of School

Why Are We The Same

Minyoung's POV

 

~Baby don’t cry tonight
Eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight
Eobseotdeon iri dwel geoya~

Its early in the morning your phone alarm started to ring and it disturb your beauty sleep"arhhhhh its my first day in Seoul Art High but i still wanna sleep pee gon hae (i'm tired)"you got up and started to do your morning routine after wearing your uniform ana getting everything ready you heard your door bell ring.

"Minyoung-ah its Woohyun oppa open the door!"Woohyun shouted.You happly walk to the door and open it "Morning Minyoun-ah" Woohyun hugged you "Morning oppa" you reply cutely"Look at my baby Minyoung you look tired i'm sorry about yeterday you need to work till midnight" Woohyun pouted "Aigoo kwenchana oppa you look sooo cute when you pout"you pinched his cheek and smile "I know let's get going if not you're gonna be late on your first day of school"Woohyun said and started pushing you out and the two of you got into Woohyun's car.When you got to Seoul Art High you bid goodbye to Woohyun than he drove off and you looked at your watch its aready late for you.You quickly ran to your new class while trying to seach for your class you bumb into someting more like someone than you drop onto the floor while you're trying to stand up you saw a hand infrount of you.

 

Youngmin's POV

While i was walking to my class a girl bumb into me and she droped the book that she hugged onto the floor.The girl started to pick it up while she was picking it up i helped her suddenly i toched her hand and she look up and met eye with me i was dazed she look so pretty and cute i'm so amazed than she broke the eye contect by standing up and bow than she apologies to me "I'm sorry that i bumped onto you"I smile and said"Kwenchanayo by the way i'm  Jo Youngmin nice to meet you "i held out my hand for a handshake.She took it and shake hand with me "Park Minyoung imnida nice to meet you too"*she smile aigoo so cute*"are you new here i have never see you before?"she reply"uh i just transfer to this school today is my first day"i nodded and ask"which class are you in?"."i'm in class 1-C"i say"oh you're in the same class with me let me bring you to your new class"she nodded and thank me.

 

Minyoung's POV

He said he will bring me to my new class and i thanked him and we started to walk to my new class when we reached class 1-C i knocked on the door along with Youngmin-shi than we walk into the class and everyone's eye were on the both of us i apologise to the teacher that i was late and explane every thing to the teacher and than she ask me to introduce myself to the class i bow and say"Annyeonghasaeyo Park Minyoung imnida"than the teacher told me to seat next to Youngmin the boy that i walk with into the class.When i seat down i can felt alot of glare on me and heard some wisper "who is she to seat next to Youngmin oppa" i didn't not care and the class started i paid attention to the teacher.After a a few hours its lunch time i was putting my pen back into my pencil box and i felt a light tap on my shouder than i look up to see Youngmin standing beside me.

 

Youngmin's POV 

When its lunch time i wanted Minyoung to join boyfriend for lunch and introduce her to them than i lightly tapped on her shouder "Minyoung do you wanna join me and my friend for lunch?"she said"sure".Me and Minyoung was walking to the cafeteria and i walk to boyfriend usual table and introduce Minyoung to boyfriend.

 

Minyoung's POV

We walked to the cafeteria and Youngmin-shi brought me to his friend's table.Youngmin said "Hey guys this is Minyoung she's a new transfer student in my class"I bowed and said with a smile"Annyeonghasaeyo Park Minyoung imnida"suddenly they froze and one of the member said "she's cute!" I started blushing and hang my head low.Youngmin talked to break the silent "Yah aren't you guys going to introduce yourself?" Youngmin's friend started to introduce themself one by one "Annyeonghasaeyo im the leader Donghyun"he smile *cool*"hey i'm Hyungseong"this guy is abit cold for me"Annyeong i'm jeongmin"and wink at me i blushed abit "Hi i'm Minwoo"buing~ buing~ *OMO too cute aigoo* "Together we are boyfriend" *This group name sound familiar i think i heard it at Insprit before* later i seated between Youngmin and minwoo and we started to talk about me where i'm form and which school i come from.Fast foward~ The bell ring~ *yaaayy* Its time to go home I think Jinnie are now very hungry i need to go home and feet him! I walked at the hallway than to the frount of the school i saw Youngmin lend on the school gate than he looked at me "Minyoung-ah let me walk you home!" "Its okay Youngmin-shi"he said"Drop the formal by the way when is your birthday?" "May of 20" "Asa! my birthday is on 22 April  i'm your oppa your gonna call me oppa!" i playfully said "No i'm not gonna call you oppa!" "Wae!!!!! i'm your oppa" like this i started walking with Youngmin to my house the hold time he is annoying me to call him oppa than i reached my apartment and  i bid goodbe to Youngmin when he looked so sad and turn around he was about to walk away i shouted "Youngmin OPPA bye~" he turn around happily and say "bye!" i can say that he is blushing >///< so cute.

 

Youngmin's POV 

*is this called love at first sight i'm so ganna make you mine Park Minoung* 

 

Finally the first chapter is done i hope you all will like it cus i'm not so good in writting  fanfiction i'm sorry if there are any wrong english grammer Mianhae  >.< Please subscribe and comment Thank you ~