Kill me !!

Are We Meant To Be?

Eunjung' POV !!

 

I was wake up by the sunlight from the window. It was kinda distraught me. Of coz, duh. Hello, I'm having beauty sleep.And I groaned. Trying to feel oppa body, so i can hug him and sleep again. But, all i felt is empty space. Where is this boy !! Ohhh, right. He might be in YG. I get up from the bed lazily, and make my way to bathroom for wash up. After that, put on something comfy. Since, today is saturday. And get ready to prepare my breakfast. Yessssssssss, foodssss !!! I love foods. Will you marry me food ? Nah, if you say  yes. I'm sure Taeyang oppa will beat you up. Kekekekeke xP. I get out from my bedroom, and saw something is moving around in kitchen.OMG !!! Is it , robber or ... or kidnapper !! No ... I have to do something. Wait, that body look so familiar to me. Ohhh, Taeyang oppa. Silly me. Oppa you are lucky, that I didn't throw something to you :D. I sneakily walked to kitchen and standing around the corner. Watching every movements oppa make. When I think about the last night, I'm kinda felt guilty. Even though it's not his fault, yet I exploded my angers on him. Mianhae oppa. I went up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned me around and hugged me.He's sweaty.

" Good morning oppa. Aigoo, my oppa is sweaty." I said and wiping his sweats with my shirt sleeve.

" Good morning baby." He said planting sweet, yet oh-so-sweet kiss on mmy lips.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked using my ageyo. ( I love Eunjung ageyo. Don't know why =_= )

"Kimchi fried rice and some side dishes from umma." He said.

"Omo, we gonna have yummy breakfast. Gomawo oppa." I said.

"Anything for my Eunjungie.But, oppa have to set up the table. You, go sit over there. And don't move.If I see you move, I will tickle you till you tears up like a river. Arraseo ?" He said. Huh, grumpy much in morning.

"Neh." I said and waiting for oppa. Later, we both dig in for food. After that, we both lied down on bed.

" Oppa, mianhae. I know it's not your fault, but I'm mad at you and screaming at you." I said.And he pulled me up to his hug and I buried my head in his neck.

" Look, baby. It's my fault. I should have told you about my past. I'm sorry too." he said and smiled to me.

"Oppa, you not gonna leave me right.Oppa, I scare , that she will take you away from me. I can't live without you." I said and my eyes get watery, just by thinking about being apart from him.

"Hey, hey. Look. Don't cry. He said I will leave you. He said I will leave you because of that chick.Even If she take me away from you, no matter what I will come back to you. I'm nothing without you. You make me to love again. Love you sweety. I'm truly love you." He said.

"I love you too oppa." I said, and kissed his cheeks.

"Honey, should we go visit omma and appa ? They've been asking about you , and even Hyunbae hyung asking about you." he said.

"Okie, let's go today. I'm miss them too. " I said and moving closer to him. We watched movie, talking and spent our time together. And get ready for our lillte visit to oppa family.

 

At Dong Family's House !!

"Aigoo, why didn't you calling us. I haven't prepare foods for you guys." Dong umma said.

"Umma, that's why we didn't want to call you. If I call you, you will be making a lot of foods." I said.

"Eunjung ah, appa have bee miss you. How's my baby girl doing ?" Dong appa come and hugged me. Even Hyunbae oppa greeted.

"I'm fine appa, and you ?" I said.

"I'm good as always." appa said.

"Hello, real Dong family memeber is here and yet nobody care. What a lovely I have." Youngbae oppa said. Oppps, we forgot about him.

" You not in our image." Hyunbae oppa said by xP

"Hyunggggg" and Youngbae oppa whinned. We got into the house. Me and umma started to prepare food. While the guys are talking in the living room. Then , we have lunch. Again me and umma prepared for desserts.

"Eunjung ah. I'm glad you guys are together again." umma said and smiled.

"Umma, how do you know ?" I asked.

"He called last night. He really love you honey. He said that to me, He's scare to be apart from you. He's tell me to give him advices." she said. Oppa really love me. I'm so happy to hear that. " kaja, the boys are waiting." she said. That's how we ended our day in Dong Family house.