What?

Unrequested Dreams

Chapter 2; what?

your pov;

The first lunch came up and I sighed, sitting down somewhere.

I warily glanced around. Everybody was chatting around with other people, be it just a couple or one student with a friend.

I almost broke the fork in my hand.

No~ because you're this old you'll find friends easily!

No, mom, just because I'm that old nobody wants to befriend me.

There was that boy with the cap waving at me and people next to me suddenly gasped. I glanced around and he walked up to me. "Are you eating alone?"

"Uhm, yes. I am. And you were~?"

"Taehyung! Also called V! Should I call my friends over?"

Before I could say something against it, Taehyung already held his phone against his ear. "Yah, Jungkook ah! Gae In is eating on her own! Let's join her!"

He hung up and plumped down next to me with his tray. "Haha, they'll all be so jealous!"

Taehyung took a sip of his water and I secretly looked around. Close to every student glared at me.

Everyone.

"Jesus, why this fuss now?" I started eating and Taehyung shrugged, smiling at me. "We're the kingkas here."

"King, what?" I chuckled and Taehyung began to eat as well. "We're the most famous gang in the whole school. But I guess we can be friends, right? We go into the same class, we should get along."

I nodded and stared at him until his friends came up, sitting down next to and in front of us.

"Here we are, hyung, happy?" a cute boy said and Taehyung nodded. "Now, those who haven't told her your names, tell it her! That's only fair!"

"Alright, I begin! I'm Jeon Jungkook!" the cute one said and Namjoon raised his hand. "You know me~"

"Park Jimin." he gave me a nod and dug in his food. Another one gave me a smile, having his seat next to me. "I'm Jung Hoseok."

"And yeah, I'm Kim Taehyung. Now you know us and we just want to tell you exactly one thing. Whatever you hear about us or other people, don't believe everything, alright? Also, do you see this girl there?"

I looked where Taehyung's finger pointed to and there was a girl walking around with a boy next to her. She had a dazzling white and bright smile, it reached her eyes. Her black hair floated back perfectly and I even heard her laughing slightly.

"This is Bae Suji, also called Suzy. She's called a because she has a relationship with twins...both, and everybody knows it, including the twins. You would never understand it, to be honest, just like everybody else. But she's a really kind and cute girl, you'd love her as well. She's one of our closest friends, as well as the twins, Jung Soryong and Jung Daeryong."

I nodded weirdly. "Isn't...isn't it weird to date...twins, I mean...both?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Ask them, not me."

We started eating together and I got to know them better.

Next lesson was Geography. A teacher had promised something awesome for us, so I was quite excited for the lesson to begin.

Almost two weeks had passed already and I still hadn't got real friends except for the boys.

"Alright! Guys! I have a surprise how told! So, no scheduled work for this term like planned. You'll have to make presentation about special places and what is so special about them! Doesn't this sound awesome?!" Mr. Jung smiled broadly and the whole class fell silent before releasing a loud choir-sigh.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not the one who thinks of the topics of the terms and classes, okay?" Mr. Jung sighed long, "Let's just do it. Two persons for one place. First find a partner, we continue in some minutes."

He turned to the board and started writing down things.

I looked around and sighed, muttering under my breath. "Bull."

Namjoon and Jimin have just high-fived and I groaned, wrinkling my nose.

Taehyung and I met eyes and his head tilted lightly, smirking.

"We?" he mouthed and I nodded. He gave me a big smile and a nod as well.

Mr. Jung faced the class again. "Are you done?"

"Yes~" the class spoke in chorus and I looked at the board.

I immediately found the words "Death Valley" and beamed, looking back to Taehyung. "Taehyung! Taehyung sshi!"

He finally noticed me and leaned over his table to hear me better. "Yes?"

"Death Valley, alright? I was there at least three times already!" I smiled and he beamed, nodding.

It was my turn and Mr. Jung looked at me. "Gae In sshi? Who's your partner? And what do you want to take?"

"Kim Taehyung, Death Valley." I said quietly and some girls in the back gasped. I didn't know why, but my ears reddened and I smiled to myself a bit.

I sighed and bid goodbye to the boys and a girl came running towards them. It was this Suzy girl.

"Are you guys free tomorrow?" she asked, the boys nodded and Suzy looked at me. "Hi! You must be Gae In, right! I'm Suzy!"

Suzy held out her hand and I took it with a smile. "The guys have told me about you already."

"Are you a judging person?" she pinched one eye and I shook my head. "When I get to know you...and you're nice...I won't judge you~"

She smiled and the boys walked away.

"Where do you have to go?" Suzy asked and I walked to the left. "This way. Just about two miles from here."

"Then you live near Seokjin! He's also a friend of us, so of the boys and me." Suzy winked and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

There was a short silence before I inhaled, curiosity building up. "I'm sorry, but, I-I was just wondering...you are dating two boys...and they know each other and...they're twins. Is this normal here? I'm from America."

She chuckled softly. "People think of me as a or or whatnot, but...if I'd tell it you detailed, you'd understand. I was first meeting Daeryong and went home to him and I saw Soryong and I was like...two cute boys and...Whatever, but you know, it's not like we have uhm, a or something like this. It's like, both of them are one person and I'm just meeting two halves. We're also not this much into skin ship. They just both feel a whole lot for me and they are both the two kindest boys I've ever met. I feel very save and secure with both. It's weird."

I nodded, somehow understanding and she slung her hand around shoulder, rubbing it with a warm hand. "I'm happy you're not a judging person. I don't have any girl friends, to be honest. They're all afraid of me and see me as a ."

"I'm your friend." I smiled at her and Suzy blinked shortly, grinning. "Thank you."

"Bae~ Suji~" a boy spoke in a calm and sweet sing-song voice and she froze, looking to the front where the noises came from. There was a boy with red hair, smiling at her.

"Is this...one your boyfriends?" I blinked and she shook her head furiously. "Walk...walk backwards. I have to call Namjoon ah." Suzy pulled out her phone and I looked at the boys. There were six others with him and walked towards us.

The one boy from the first day here was with them as well. He had the same beanie on.

They approached us and Suzy hung up. ", and we're not even in Jin's nearby..."

A boy came from the back and Suzy looked his way. "Jin!"

The other boys came from the back of the street and I saw Namjoon raising his hands. "Don't you all dare touching them."

"Like I said, I don't listen to what kids tell me." the beanie-boy said and Namjoon fumed. "Kids?!"

They arrived our side and the boy from the back, what must've been Seokjin, pulled Namjoon back. "Yah, Namjoon ah, don't."

Suzy looked back for a second and one boy pulled me under his grasp. He had pitch black hair and was about my size. "What is your name, beautiful?"

"Let go of Gae In sshi!" Jungkook shouted and tried to get to me, but the red haired boy laughed, pushing him away. "Go away, shorty."

"Who are you calling shorty! I'm taller than you!" Jungkook sneered and Suzy held him back, looking at the black-haired guy. "Taeil, let go of her."

"So, your name is Gae In...beautiful~" that Taeil guy, scratched my cheek and I flinched at his disgusting touch.

He kissed my cheek and inhaled. "Mmhm~ sweet~"

I looked at him and his lips were redder than before, I looked into his eyes and they glistened in red shortly. Gasping he grasped me tighter and I inhaled hastily.

One of the boys started a fight and soon Suzy pulled me out of the boy's arms. "Cling onto Taehyung. And both of you, run."

Taehyung grabbed me around my waist and pulled me out of the scene.

We ran down a street between two houses which led to a small forest and he looked around.

"This way, this way, it will lead to your house...or better the back of your house." Taehyung glanced around warily, then dragged me with him, running fast.

"T-Taehyung...he had red eyes." I mumbled and brushed my palm against my cheek, looking at it afterwards. My palm was covered in blood and my eyes widened, dizziness washed over me.

"I-I can tell you later on, let's get you home." he whispered and I rubbed my cheek until it burned under my touch.


author's words: yeaaaah....and? :D