New home

Unrequested Dreams

Chapter 1; new home

your pov;

"I'm going to buy my own house as soon as I get a good job. I don't want to be a burden here as well." I laughed as I put out a chinaware angel and my mother nodded, placing a family photo of ours onto a shelve. "It's alright at first. You have to get used to Korea. If you're ready, it's fine then."

I smiled at her and my father came downstairs, holding a box in his hands. "Instead of helping your mother here you should get upstairs and get your own room done."

"Tsk, okay!" I held up my hands in surrender and yawned, wandering upstairs. It was late already, at least 1am. Our plane arrived way too late.

I looked down the stairs. "I'll go to sleep!"

Our house was all done because we have some relatives living here and they arranged and bought the house for us. Of course we sent them enough money to do so.

I sleepily put out my bed stuff and laid down in my bed flatly.

I bit into my toast lifelessly and yawned loudly. A look at the clock made me gasp out of shock and I quickly grabbed my school bag, rushing outside.

My school wasn't far from here, I'd have to run for about five minutes to arrive my school building. But well, I was already a bit late.

"Great! Late on my first day!" I gritted my teeth and saw the building approaching. I smiled widely and ran a bit slower.

I gladly arrived while other students were still entering, yet, it was five minutes after classes would normally start. I sighed and walked up, holding a piece of paper in my hands. There was written down my class, my teacher and the schedule of my class.

My class would be in its normal room, English.

"12...12.3-" I bumped into somebody and looked up. It was an elder man and he smiled down at me. "Can I help you?"

I chuckled and looked at the small piece of paper. "Do you know where class 12.3 is? I'm new."

He nodded, pointing upstairs. "In the second story, I have to get there anyway."

He started walking up the stairs and I followed him silently.

"Okay, and this is your class." he showed to a door and I bowed curtly, thanking him.

I inhaled and first knocked on the door, then pushed down the knob. The class stared at me and I swallowed heavily. "I-I'm sorry, I'm late."

"It's alright, it's the first day anyway. Take a free seat." the older woman smiled at me and I nodded with a short grin.

I just took a seat and she continued to smile at me. "So, you're...Soo Gae In Gabriela? How shall I call you?"

"Anything is fine." I mumbled loudly and she nodded. "Arasseo~ I'm Mrs. Park, I guess I'll call you Gae In then. Welcome to Seoul High."

I smiled and rubbed my hands against each other, looking around a bit.

I walked home and sighed. I had to go grocery shopping and groaned with the heavy bag on my left. I have switched from both sides often enough that both sides hurt equally.

I filled my cheeks with air, but heard some noises in the background, so I exhaled curtly.

Turning around I frowned, walking faster. I have lived in a really bad part of Colorado and my parents told me, this here was like heaven compared to it. I smiled unknowingly and heard more movements.

My whole body faced the other direction and I inhaled, smacking my lips.

As I twirled around a male face with a slight smirk was just one inch apart. He had brown, slightly messy hair, a beanie on and a V-neck shirt where he revealed a tattoo on his chest. "Hi."

I held my chest and breathed hard. "Yah, who are you?"

"A stranger."

"Surprise, motherer." I walked past him and straightened my hoodie, but he caught me around my wrist. "Hey, hey, hey~ I've talked to you. Don't ignore people just like that."

I rolled my eyes and spun around. "What do you want? My money, my things in the bag? I need to get home."

He slung his hand around my shoulder. "Where do you live?"

"At the end of this street, thank you, I can walk on my own." I tried to shrug him off, but his grasp was as hard as steel.

"Please let go of me." I muttered and he chuckled low. "Uhm, no."

"Go away." a small voice said in the background and he shortly jerked his head in the direction the voice came from and started walking faster.

Foot steps came our way and suddenly the boy around my shoulder was ripped off of my body.

A boy with a cap glared at him while five others stood behind him, staring just as mean.

"He said, go." another one said, big sunglasses on.

"Do I look like I listen to what little kids tell me?" the first one laughed loudly and I started walking away. They can manage that perfectly fine without me.

The same boy clung onto me again. "Yah! How about we get home to you and we, or more I, have some fun? Just the two of u-"

" off!" the one with the cap pushed him off me, making him fall to the ground.

"Did you actually notice what you just did?" the young male on the ground spoke through gritted teeth and the boys didn't even flinch.

One of them shook his head suddenly and the one on the ground got up, brushing the dirt off his pants and walked away, finally.

"Where do you live?" a boy with a mask hanging around his neck asked and I stuttered. "A-and who are you?"

The one with the sunglasses laughed, taking them off. "I'm in your class. Don't worry."

I inhaled deeply and turned around. "Thank you, I guess."

"We should get you home." one boy smiled and trailed beside me. I chuckled and the one with the sunglasses held out his hand. "I'm Kim Namjoon. Taehyung and Jimin are in your class as well." he pointed next to him and two guys waved at me.

I chuckled and nodded. "I'm-"

"Gae In...or do prefer your American name?" Namjoon blinked and I shrugged. "What do you prefer?"

"It'd be easier to say Gae In." he chuckled and I nodded once more. "That's okay then. Where do you live?"

He looked around, rubbing his hand. "We're on our way to a friend, he lives here in the neighborhood. And you?"

"Just down the street." I showed the way and all of them nodded.

The way was quiet and I rubbed my arms when I arrived my door. "Thanks for the help, so I wouldn't get ."

" is an understate- owh, hyung!" one boy yelped after he got hit in stomach by a friend's elbow.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion and chuckled. "Anywho~ thank you."

They all nodded and we shortly bid awkward goodbyes before I entered my home.

My mother was in the kitchen, leaning back so she could look at me. "You're back? Come help me here, please!"

I did so and emptied the big bag on our kitchen table.

"Who were these boys?"

I chuckled, turning around. "I just found out that three of them are in my class."

She nodded and smiled. "Good, you found friends already!"

"That doesn't mean they're my friends."

"But they brought you home..."

I shrugged. "I guess...they're just nice."

No, I did not want to tell my mom what could've happened just now.


author's words: so~ what do you think of this?
I know, there hasn't happened a lot...but at least bangtan boys appeared.........and who was the other one? :'D