Where Am I?

Pink Menace

My head hurts. I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping in an unknown bed and my head is lying comfortably on a chest. Wait? A chest?!

 

I sat up to find myself wearing PJs damn it where am I???  Who the heck is this guy??

Did we?? NOOOOOOO!!

 

Sungmin instantly kicked Kyuhyun making him fall of the bed. She sat on his tummy , stepped on his hands and tried to choke Kyuhyun.

 

“You maniac we didn’t do it right?!!!” Sungmin yelled.

 

“W-what are you talking a-about?!”

 

“You me?! And to make it up you changed my dress?!! Where is my dress anyway?!”

 

“I wa-washed it! You heavy thing! You-you vo-m-ii-ted!” Kyuhyun tried to talk even though he was being choked.

 

“Really??”

“Yes!!!”

 

She was caught off guard with his answer, the guy did take care of her and she tried to choke her. Seeing her reaction he took the opportunity to turn the table. Kyuhyun lifted her feet making her fall flat on the floor. He then lay on top of her.

 

Sungmin tried to struggle but she failed, with the man’s weight on her she was helpless…

 

 

“I don’t have plans on you! Stupid! I prefer y ones not fat ones!”

 

“Excuse me?!!! I dated--”

 

“Yes you dated Choi Siwon the most handsome man you said that last night so I am not interested to hear it again!”

 

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!” Sungmin yelled. “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!”

 

Kyuhyun covered . “Shut up would you!”

She bit his fingers. “Then get off me!!”

 

Kyuhyun stood up and didn’t assist the girl lying flat on the floor. “Stupid fat girl, your dress is on the bathroom I think it’s dry already. ”

 

She went to the open door which has its light on, there she saw her dress being hung. He did wash her dress.

 

He went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She followed her, she somehow felt sorry for choking him to death.

 

Feeling guilty, she tried to talk to him.

“May I ask you something?” the girl tried to start a little chat, however he didn’t respond.

“Okay I’m sorry for giving you the worst waking up treatment. I just got shocked you see.”

“Okay” He answered coldly.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Whatever.”

 

“I can cook for you if you want.” She suggested.

“No thank you, if your main ingredient is poison, I’d rather hunger to death.”

“Come on I’m sorry already.”


“If you really are sorry then eat what I will cook, I don’t like strangers to meddle with my things.”

“I slept beside you, and you still consider me a stranger?” She raised her eye brow.

“You were the clingy one on your sleep!” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Oh really??!!”

“Yes! ”

 

She folded her arms in defeat. “Fine, I’ll eat it, there’s no poison or love potion on that right?”

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t date you even if you were the last girl on earth!”

“I won’t date you even if you are the last man standing!”

“Sit down!”

“I will!” She sat down on the chair and waited for him to serve the food.

 

That was the most awkward breakfast they had in their lifetime.

How the both of them wished it was a dream, but it was real. The best part is they still don’t know each other’s name.

 

 

“I’m Sungmin Lee.” She tried to start another chat to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

“Kyuhyun Cho, and it’s not nice to see you pigging out my food.”

“Hey! I’m hungry! And I am your visitor though.”

He just shrugged.

“What happened anyway?” She asked.

“You slapped me last night when you saw me, then I rescued you from a maniac. I took you home and then you vomitted on me and then you cuddled with me in your sleep. Yes that’s all of it.”

Blood rushed on her face, for the embarrassment she made and the kindness of this Kyuhyun to her.

“I am so sorry. Let me make it up to you.”

“How?”

“Let’s go out, my treat.” She smiled.

He stared at her first, thinking if she just joked.  But he saw her putting up a puppy face, making it hard for him to reject the offer.

“You did pig out on my food so it’s okay. So when do you plan to treat me?”
“On Friday,” She chirped.

“Okay Sungmin.” He answered coldly.

“Yah, stop giving me that cold treatment I just want to be friends.”

 

I am an agent and unfortunately I have to be cold to strangers.

 

“Okay,” he still answered coldly.

“Give me your phone!”

“What?”

 

She stood up and snatched his phone on his pocket. She saved her number on his phone.

“<3Sungmin Lee 186476345834” flashed on Kyu’s screen.

“So that you know how to contact me.” She grinned.

“What if I don’t want to contact you?”

“Don’t worry I already texted my phone using your number so I know your digits already.” She winked.

 

“Desperate girl.”

“Yes! Cause I want to make it up to you for the troubles I caused you especially for slapping that handsome face.” She poked his cheek.

“Fine…”

She just giggled and went to Kyu’s room again.

“Hey! Get out of there!”

“I’ll change into my dress! Don’t worry I will wash your PJs and return it to you went we meet again.” Her voice echoed the whole house.

 

“She is really talkative though. I wonder how Sir Siwon managed to be with her??” he murmured.

 

After she finished changing she returned to where Kyuhyun was . “Hey I have to go!” She chirped.

“Finally.” Kyu just gave her another cold stare.

“We’ll meet again you know!” She pinched his cheek. “Don’t miss me too much!”

“Stop it!”

“Oh yeah have you seen my car?”

“It’s outside the house do you think I let it in too?” Kyuhyun sarcastically answered.

“You used it last night?”

“Yes, here are the keys.” Kyuhyun handed her her car keys.

“Thank you so much Cho Kyuhyun!” She smiled.

“Goodbye Lee Sungmin!” He walked her to the door.

“See you soon! Cho Kyuhyun!” She smiled as she drove away.

“At least he said goodbye, saying goodbye means that you are telling the person that you will meet again.” She smiled to herself.

 

=======================================================================

I made a triple update on my KyuMin fics XD because it's KyuMin day!!

here are the other fics i updated for this special day.

"Pink Menace"

"Wig"

Thank you for reading! :))

 

071313