Bang Bang

Sing Along.

Our comeback was nearing. Year-end shows were nothing but exhausting. It was hard enough that the group was not complete that we had to try to cover up the slight void feeling Yoona left.

 

An off-day like this was hard to come by so it was treasured. Away from the company building and at the dorm with only Tiffany. Ginger was back in Jeju and Sunny chose to spend her day with her family, taking Prince with her, instead of having witness our so-called ‘cheesy’ times.

 

I would not call it cheesy times, though it might seem cheesy to others. Rather, I call it romantic times.

 

I grinned at my own deduction of the situation, tightening my hold on the slim waist beside me and burrowed my nose on the hair that curtained the smooth shoulder.

 

“Pay attention, TaeTae!”

 

Watching her favorite movie again for the sixth time together, huddled under a thin blanket, was something I refer to as romantic. I concurred it had a really good soundtrack throughout the movie, but I could only watch something over and over again for a few times. I say, I invest a lot to keep my Miyoungie happy.

 

She squirmed and moved away from me slightly, choosing to rest her elbow on the arm rest at the end of couch. She always got so focused on this movie when we watch it.

 

An idea popped into my mind. Getting up on my feet, I walked over to the coat rack to take my black fedora hat.

 

The scene on the screen changed into one of where grand chandeliers drooped from the high ceiling of the mansion, the well-dressed crowd all with a tall glass in hand and a jazz performance in the background.

 

I stood before her and offered a hand, switching off the television and played the soundtrack of the movie that was already on the stereo system via the remote with my other hand.

 

Simply grinning at her when she shot an eyebrow up, I helped her up and lead her to the center of the living room. Skipping two songs, the upbeat jazzy intro of the song blasted from the speaker with its strong bass that accompanied the trumpets.

 

“Ah, I see what you’re doing.”

 

I took her by the hips and pulled her closer.

 

Mustering the deepest voice I could, I sang into her ears the first verse, “I love her~ can’t leave her~”

 

Her eyes glistened in mischief. She slightly pushed me by the shoulder and took a step back, modifying the lyrics of the song from her own performance of the song as she began to play along with me.

 

She widened our distance as she sang her lines then twirled, directing a shot towards me with her hand. I winked at her as I moved closer to her, smoothly proceeding to the choreography of her performance.

 

We completely ignored the original lyrics and continued with our own as we danced together according to her performance.

 

I got down on one knee and took her hand, “Oh yea~ I love my baby~”

 

“Hey baby, yea, I love you.”

 

 Hah! She probably thought I only want to dance with her as she pulled me up by the collar of my shirt. Nope, I have other plans up my sleeves.

 

“Stupid is what stupid do. Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo. Oh baby, I’m a fool for you.”

 

I took my chance and cupped her face when our faces were a mere inches away from each other. I gave her a smirk when she realized I was not letting her go.

 

“Oh Tae, you think I don’t know what you want?” she poked my nose, “Baby, you should have just said so.”

 

She roughly tugged on my lips with hers, pushing me back towards where the couch was.

 

Falling on my back, I looked up to see her alluring eyes staring back at me. Looks like my plan worked albeit rather in failure since she could read me so clearly.

 

Tilting my head up, I pecked her gently as my hands travelled to their favorite destination and squeezed, “Damn girl, you’re such a y thing. You’re a pretty-”

 

“I get it, babe, now let’s move on with the singing and make me go down down.”

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N: Red dress Fany is just so hawt.... I can't pass on the idea of writing about the Bang Bang performance! So here's TaeNy with their own thing xD gahhhhhhh those subtle touches during MBC gayo daejun from Taeyeon too omg

If TaeNy continues like this, I should probably make this an on-going  because I kept having ideas that flows with this shot... haha we'll see.

Let me know what you think! ^^;;