Young and Beautiful

Sing Along.

“Hmm, should I post this or this? Which ones would my fans like?” I continued this internal debate inside my head as I scrolled through the photos that I took during the short trip I went with Tiffany in my phone’s photo gallery.

 

I was still very eager to share a lot more to my fans about my trip. Fanservice, I supposed since they liked it too when I shared these photos to them.

 

“Tae, stop bumming around and get dressed!” I heard Tiffany shouted from her room.

 

“Wait, I have to post the pictures first.” I slightly grumbled, shifting my position on the shaggy carpet.

 

Four photos edited and uploaded, I did a small fist bump to the air, “Assa!”

 

Tiffany’s door flew open and a very grumpy Fany appeared.

 

She stomped her way towards me and snatched my phone from me. “Yah, Tae, you need to be more careful with what you post! Your last photo has my thumb on it.”

 

My eyes widened as she showed me the Tinkerbell photo that I posted; she was holding the ornament for me when I took the picture at that time.

 

I just hope the fans would not notice. But then again, it would not be all that bad. I guess I just gave them another reason to obsess about.

 

We had a good laugh when I uploaded our photo together and called her my American friend. We planned on hinting to our fans about our relationship, as inconspicuously as possible.

 

However, after the video of us sitting together in the plane, our manager said to keep it on the low as we had been too obvious for the past few weeks during events and such.

 

“Manager oppa would be asking us to keep our distance from each other in public for a while longer if he thinks we’re being too suspicious again.” She muttered on, “Aish, nothing we can do now I guess. I’m leaving you alone at home for the evening.”

 

“But I want to see Yuri’s movie set too!”

 

“No, I’m telling the others why you’re not coming and go with them. You’re taking far too long to get ready anyway. Stay with Prince and Ginger. No photos, okay?” and with that, she closed the dorm door shut. Indeed, a very grumpy Fany.

 

“Ginger-yah! Prince! Play with Taeyeon noona!” complying to her request, I called out to the puppies that immediately came scrambling towards me.

 

Surrounded by the two fur balls, I lay on my stomach on the carpet with my sketchbook. I sketched my time away as I waited for Tiffany to come back home.

 

As I drew Rapunzel’s hair even longer, I soon got bored with sketching and walked to the window. Too distracted with drawing, I did not realize that it rained.

 

The sparkling of the lighted buildings and apartments through the rain-tainted window somehow gave off a lonely feeling. It gave me an idea.

 

I fished my phone out from my pocket and clicked the application icon. “She did say no photos. She didn’t say anything about videos.” I smiled slightly; I liked the thought of outsmarting Tiffany.

 

Singing to the song Tiffany introduced to me after she discovered it from a movie, I recorded it and uploaded it.

A text notification soon followed a minute later.

 

“Stop being a baby, Tae. I’m on my way home with more honey for our coffee. I’ll make you feel more beautiful when I get there later ;)”

 

 


 

 

A/N: Inspired by the instavid Taeyeon upload ^^ Still replaying that video for a few days now. I needed to get this oneshot idea out of my system, so here you go! I wanted to make it longer but I'm having my exams now.. maybe I'll extend it when it's over? ;) I always love to hear comments from readers!