piece 2

only in the wings

My hands tight squeeze carpet on my floor. My eyes still rounded. I cant believe this. Who can believe this?

 

            But theres someting wrong with his wing. He held his back and his eyebrows wrinkled  in painful. I tried my best to stand. Still lean on the wall because i cant stand without it.

 

“are you an an..gel?” finally that silly question came out from my mouth.

 

“i lost a part of my wing.” He not answered my question but gave a statement which maked him more like an angel.Reflecs, i ran and closed the window and curtain. Hoping theres no one see this and put my head on the window frames, weakly. Surrender of everything

 

“what kind of part? Maybe..i..can help you to fly. Maybe..” im sighing. Still in that position.

 

“a part of bones. Exactly a bone.”

 

My eyes opened widely. Shocked.

 

“what shape?” i calm myself.

 

“sharp and long.”  Exactly! Thats a thing which hit my face a few minutes before i found him.

 

“where i put them?..” im trying to remind. And...im totally forgot.

 

“can you explain how can it be?” I change the subject for a while. And fortunately he explaining. Im  listening.

 

“im just flew and hitted something looks like a roof. My wings is hurt and when i tried to fly again i can’t. Then i realized that my wings is broken and when i checked i had a bone-broking. And it missed. Away. I dont know where it is and  i cant fly without it.”

 

Sudenly he squinting his eyes.

“can you keep it as a secret?”

 

Im nodding hardly with my innocent face. And he nodding too.

 

“ok then. So where is my room?” im shutted for a few minutes and then i realized that he is annoying.

 

“what room? You’re not going to live here.”  Im trying to looked angry. But he just staring at me. I think thats not worked.

 

“is this my room? You gotta sleep with me? Thats good. I don’t like to be alone in this strange place.” Okay. He is totally annoying. He looked around assessing my room.

 

“neat and nice. I’ll sleep here. Where will you sleep?” he pointing at my bed and still asking ‘where will you sleep?’ owh god!

But i cant refuse. Then i point at the floor.

“i will not far from you..” i said that full with sarcastically. But im sure thats will not worked.

 

“okay..actually i dont mind if you’re far from me or not.” then he lay his body on  my bed. See?? I think its imposible to make him understand because he usually lived in heaven or maybe in the middle of heaven and hell. Because he have no ‘white wings’.

 

I spread my blanket on my body and wear a small pillow. Then i fall asleep. Or almost..

 

“yah!” he’s calling. I opened my eye.

 

“sleepy?”  im just keep quiet. “ my name is chris. Or you can call me wufan if you want. I dont even know your name...thanks for helping.”

I think actually he is nice. But have a very bad habbit. Maybe thats why he has a black wings. To gave a sign that he is a bad angel.

 

And once again..i hate him so bad.

 

“hah..ha..hah..fyuuuhh.” i wipe my sweat from my brow.  I almost late because of that angel turn off my clock. He said innocently,

“this thing is very annoying. Why you can keep this in your room?”

 

“because it wake me up on time almost whole of my life. Understand!!?”  im angry. Of course i am. Because when im late itmean theres will be a punishment.

 

“dont an angel sleep and wake up like a human?!! Or they just do what they want?!”

 

“how about your family? Dont they wake you up?” when i hear that it almost make crying.

 

My parents already passed away, my uncle  dont even care about mine and it seems like his family doesn’t exist because i almost never met them!! You’re one of the angel who take my parents life. Don’t you know it?!!!”

finally he successed make me crying a lot. im very angry this morning. He just shutted  and stare at me almost like scary. I don’t care. I have to find that bone as fast as i can. Im too stupid to help him.

 

            My class its full of students. Of course, because i almost late. Fortunately, my teacher would late more than me. There is a bit of a riot. And i tried to hear what happen.

 

“you know? Theres a new , apprentice teacher who very handsome. I almost saw the angelic aura came out from his body!!”

 

“woooowww!!” they’re too noisy.

 

“you’re too excessive!!”

 

“seriously!! Just see it by yourself!!”  i dont even care about the new teacher. I keep writing and our teacher came in. Im still writing until i heard my class a little bit  chaotic of something.

 

“this is our new teacher.”

 

Im not really interest. But if im not going to see it will be impolite. So i face that new teacher. My eyes opened widely. Imposible!

Not wufan at all. But i can see the same aura and weakly i can sea a wings. White. And its gone. glance, but im sure that a white wings.

 Another angel? But he look more magnificent. And more amazing. I looked around and it seems im the only one who can saw it. They amazed by his handsome not by his aura. How can be like this?

 

“my name is kim junmyeon. But you can call me mr. Suho because its nice to guard you all (suho: guardian).”

 

All student were amazed by his gaze. He teach english and his pronoun extremly good. I raised my hand because i curious of something.

“yes. Is there something to ask.” His voice flew softly. Like a wind.

 

“i have a question. Where did you born?” he pursed his eyebrows. “because your pronountation its too good for korean person. Where did you learn it?” some students in my class nodding they head, agree with my question.

 

“ just by practice. You can do it too.” Once again. He make whole class amazaed by his gaze. He smile at me. “answered yet?” then im nodding so he can teach again.

 

“he is pretending. Pretty sure! youre amazing but im not amazed yet this far.”

 Suddenly he turned.

 

“question?”  something strange happen. He asking to whole class but his eyes straight to me. Something or maybe someone whispered in my ear. “i think you already know me.” Im smirking at he.  And lean my head on my hand on the table. He can read my mind.  “aah..thats you.”  He neating his book and start to go.

 

“ see you all next time.”  He stepped out from the class. But i still can talk with him. Its called telepath. When you talking with someone only with your mind. “you should tell me where is he.”  Then im shocked by his whisper. He? Is that mean wufan? Why he searching for wufan? Although i hate him and didn’t understand why, i decided to keep it secret as my promise. “im not going to tell you.”

I cant hear whisper anymore. Im trying hard to not thinking about my room and wufan because it will be readed with him. “rock-headed woman. But i thinki will know it by myself. See ya!” finally i hear it. I don’t know why even he has a white wings i smell a danger around not like when i met wufan with black wings. Thats why i decided to keep it secret.