piece 1

only in the wings

I woke up from my comforting bed and go to my bathroom. And im very surprized when i saw the clock and It almost lunch. no one wake me up. It look strange so i think it will be good if i go out to check. So im twisted and go outside.

“eomma! Appa!”. Im calling but theres no answer. No one. And mostly, no food on the table.

Im sighing and find another food to cook. No note. Just empty house.

While waiting for the food cooked I the tv. Its just not-really-important things to watch. So i decided to  breath of fresh air in front of my house. Not surely fresh but i like the sensation. Its so calming and refreshing. I closed my eyes and squeezed another beautiful place. Im not sure they are an exist place. My imagination flew away. Until i heard something and thats ruins everything.

“AAAAAA!!”

Im opened my eyes widely. And automatically searching for voice center. Im blinking in a few times to digest what im just hear. When theres nothing i tried to close my eyes.

 

“AAAAA!!”

 

Again? there must be something. Pretty sure.

            im running and searching for the source. And i found it closer. Theres so many people  flock. A car accident. Im stepped closer, and i found something that i never imagine before.

 

“AAAAA!!!”

 

Reflexs,  im crying when i recognized thats my mom, my dad and my sister with head-bleeding and so many scratch on their body. Everyone look at me strangely before im screaming  “eomma!! Appa!! Geongju!!” and then they realized that im one of that family. Some of them calming me the rest just quiet and let my tears drop and my sadness drowning me. I hate them. They dont know how hurt it is..

            Took several years to forget that accident. Now im in high school and lived with my-very-ing uncle. But im very thankful for that. Because when he and his busy family leave me i can do anything i want without complain and with freedom. I can go everywhere although sometimes i remember how sweet my family. Some bless and some sorrow. balanced.

Never mind. I think..

Now im in my new school. New friends and theres so many new thing to be think of. Fortunately my uncle a litte bit kind with me, although he almost never  treat me well.

 But i never think that will be extremly new.

 

“have you heard about ‘angel with black wings’?” some friends ask me about that gossip and i always with the same answer.

 

“never”. Then i’ll leave them.

 

You know? I never believed someone except myself after that car incident. The one who i trust fully jusy my beloved mother. Song jae in. And she said before she died tragicly, angel had a white wings and beautiful figure. So im  opposed that statement . Its sound silly in my ears: angel with black wings?

           

            The bell is rang and its sign for me to go. Everyone look busy with their own mouth. Im not one of them so decided to go home. Im half-running walk. And the wind feel  so fantastic when it touch my nose with they smooth figure. Its almost autumm. The air was cool all around my body. And then someting hit my face.

“omo!” im hissing when it comes to my face and i take that thing. Its look like..bone? im spinning that thing until i found it strange.

“mm..i think not bone for sure. or maybe bone but surely not a human bone or animal bone”. Im thinking hard to clear it. But, what bone?

 

“AAKKhh!!”

 

I heard something. Like a human’s voice.

The street is almost empty like they want to gave sensation of suspense  to me. The wind flew smoothly touched my forehead and its make me trembling. Im keep searching for that voice. My eyes becoming wary for everything moved. And finally i found moving foot in a little gang. With a black shoe. It skin was very incredibly lighty or just my feeling? Or just because it ( im not sure thats a human) wear a black shoe so its looked contrast with it skin? I stepped closer and turned  in. Theres a man with black knee-pants. He handsome at all. but i don’t really look at his face. Too focus with something on his back which looked like a stracth.

 

“exuse me. Are you hurt?” i talk calmly to not shocked him because it seems like i never saw him in this area. It means he is a strange.

 

He hold his back tightly and his eyebrows  becoming one in center. I think it enough to prove that its a scar.

“ah. Sorry if im  impudent. But, will you come with me and have some medicine? Its looked like you’re hurt. Will you?”

 

“no”. He gave a cold stare at me. And it not scarying me.

 

“really?”

 

“i said no. rock-headed woman.”

 

This man is annoying. Thats nickname hurting me so much. But im just try to forgive. “he is a strange minyong..” . so im just watching his failed standing for  a few times. And finnaly he is really really fell down.

 

“who is the rock-headed? Me or  you?” . finally i helped him to stand. He has a big shoulder and hands. Nice body for a man. Thats my comment until i put his hand on my shoulder to brought home and i touched his stomach. I feel incredible with his body. Maybe he has much girlfriend with his  strapping body. I slapped that mind far away because im here to healed his scar.

 

“are you okay with this position?” im asking calmly. But he just shutted and turned his face. He look a little bit shy. i think he’s okay. So i brought him slowly

when i stare at his face this close i saw a more-than-beautiful creature. His calm black eyes, big shoulders, black dense hair, light skin, tall and muscular body, every angle in his face its y and awesome. Once again, he is amazing. Nice thin peach lips, sharp chin , thick eyebrows and its look firm on his face. Iam amazed for a while.

“why you keep staring at me? Its make me uncomfortable.

 

“akh! Stupid. It will make him uncomfort!!”  im just smiled awkwardly.

 

“sorry. im just..thinking.”

            We walk together at downstreet to ‘my house’.  I think my uncle and his family not coming yet. So i brought him to my room. And put him to my bed.

 

“it will be comfort. Dont go anywhere.” I took the medicine at kitchen. My aunty often cutting her hand while she cooking, so my uncle put the medicine inside kitchen cupboard

 

“yep.”

I found them and go upstairs to my bedroom. Fastly, because i think he will fuzzy. But when i looked at his beautiful creature inside my room, he’s not moving although it just one inch from his first place. And it seems he really need my help. Im entering.

 

“how does it feel? Is it too hurt for you?” he just shutted. Stare at me.  I stepped closer.

 

“where is it. Let me heal it.” Im stand very close with his back.

 

“you wanna know what’s wrong with me.?” From back i can see him smiling from his cheek. No. Its lookedmore similar with smirked.

 

“step back.” I according even though I do not really understand what he want to do.

 

“okay. Now what you want to show me?” i stepped back, down from my bed, cross my hand on my chest and waiting. He stood up. And then my eyes opened widely. My body collapsed and fell down to the floor. My mouth gape. and i push my body away from him until my back hitting wall. I closed my gaping mouth with my own hand. Its seems like one hand is not enough to closed my mouth i put my other hand on my mouth. I felt like my heart wanna fell down from my chest. It feels like im choked.

He has a wings. Large wings with‘black’ fur. His eyes is closed calmly.

And he start to fly. But something strange things happen. One of his wing wont move. And he fell down to the floor.

 

“akh!”

I hope no one see this atraction...