The second impression.

Are you a lesson or were you a gift?

I didn't see G.O again for a few days. He didn't stay in my mind all that much now that I think back to it. He didn't leave a very good impression, I thought more about cute Lee Joon at the time. I remember telling Sa Rang that night before I left, "There is something about that G.O kid that all I really want to do is make fun of him." I certainly have thought the same way I thought about Lee Joon before but I have never I thought the way about anyone the way I thought about G.O.

A week after that gathering, Sa Rang, our friend Shin Woo and I decided to go eat chapchae after I finish dance practice. Shin Woo was another non-celebrity good friend of ours. He used to date Sa Rang, but they're good friends now I'm assuming.

Mid way Sa Rang said, "Oh, Unni, Byung Hee oppa want us to visit him at his studio after we finish getting chapchae." (Oppa?! they met each other for the first time at the party, wow how close did you guys get in a week.) 

"Ooh, has he been talking to you?" 

"Haha, after that get together, we went to get coffee and we chatted a little." 

Shin Woo shuffle in his seat a little.

"Oooh I see, if you want, we'll go."

We headed to his studio and he was standing outside wearing sunglasses and holding a drink. 

"Oppa~!" 

"Hey Yoon Taek, what is up." I said as I approached him. 

"I am not Yoon Taek" He replied as he looked down at me with those sunnies.

"Yoon Taek?" Shin Woo asked amusingly.

"Yeah, we had this joke at my brother's last week that he...he.. was Yoon Taek.. hahaha" I replied stutteringly because I couldn't hold in my laughter and Shin Woo joined in with me.

Then suddenly G.O's phone rang, he took it out and shoved his drink into my hand, "Hold this... hello manager-nim." 

When he finished talking on the phone, he finally turned to us and said, "Wow can you guys join the company? I have no friends in this company." 

"Why don't you try to make friends?" I replied.

"I did."

"Hahaha omo, you're hopeless." 

"Dude stop laughing at me I only met you like last week."

"Sorry not sorry."

"What are you guys going to do now?" he turned to Sa Rang.

"We are about to take Shin Woo-shi back to his apartment." Sa Rang replied.

"Want to wait till 7:30pm for me too?" He asked.

It was 3:00 pm, Shin Woo's apartment is 10 minutes away, what are we going to do for 4 and a half hours waiting for this bapo? We headed off to Shin Woo's apartment anyway and told him we couldn't pick him up later and he grumpily went back inside. 

Later I get a message from him, "Thanks for the invitation to Shin Woo's apartment." 

Second chance impression ruined, he is a complete bapo.