The first meeting

Are you a lesson or were you a gift?

Have you ever heard of that story about the red string of fate? It says that theres a red string that ties the little finger of those who are destined to meet, no matter how many times the string tangles, it will never break.

I think it's funny how we meet someone, how a complete stranger comes into our lives, it's like a box, you never know what's going to be inside, would it be a pot of gold that will change your life in so many ways or is it just a pile of rubbish, there to teach you a lesson about being foolish and then you just move on with your life. 

For me, the first time I met G.O, I don't really know if he was a pile of rubbish or a pot of gold. Most of the time, I think he's the pile of rubbish but deep down, I'm hoping that he's a pot of gold.

My brother decided to throw get together at a friend's apartment one night. CL and I decided to go where as Bom and Minzy just wasn't up to it. This was the first time I ever properly met all his band members, I have seen them in the back stage area between live shows and sometimes run into them but never really spoked to them. I remember their bright faces, all very happy and excited to be doing what they're doing. However I remember G.O's distinctly. Not because he was smiling and his smile flashed brightly, or he had amazing eyes or something. But probably because he was giving me that little glare of his. Okay then, I decided not to talk to him.

On the night of my brother's party though, CL and I decided to start chatting to a good friend of ours, Lee Sa Rang, she's not a celebrity but she is also a good friend of Lee Joon. Sa Rang-shi was talking to Lee Joon and G.O when we came over. We said hi and Lee Joon that cute boy, dashed his cute smile and said hi back.

Sa Rang jokingly said, "This is Yoon Taek-shi (A korean comedian who has a moustache as well), have you met him yet?" and she points to G.O. 

He rolls his eyes and sighs, "No oh my god, I am not Yoon Taek okay, here." He pulls out his wallet and takes our his identification card, "Jung Byung Hee." 

This kid gotta be a joke. 

I couldn't help but add into the joke. 

"Stand back a bit, let's get a picture of Yoon Taek." So he really listened to me and stood back a few steps. Then Sa Rang took out her phone and googled image searched 'Yoon Taek', loaded it up and put it next to his face.

I laughed and said, "Yep, just like Yoon Taek." And then CL, Lee Joon and Sa Rang just laughed while he had that pissy embaressed face of his.

This is my first impression of this kid, the angry and serious public mask of his washed away and to me at that time, he became the kid that was a lot fun to make fun of.