The Secret Meeting

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyung's PoV)

 

I was having the most nicest dream- I lived alone, had no worries, no lies and- KRIS?! What the hell is KRIS doing in my dream?! My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly, "Good you're up, you have quite the imagination you know? Living alone..no worries no-" 

 

"Kris?! What the hell are you doing here?! And you were messing with my dreams?!" I whispered loudly at him, "Duh why do you think i was in it? Thats the tricks of being a wolf" he smirked.

 

"Its-"

 

"6:00am? The time Chanyeol told you to be ready for that meeting? He sent me to come and get you" he argued with a light tone.

"Why did it have to be him?" I thought.

 

I rolled my eyes and got ready then walked to the forest with Kris-

 

I heard him chuckle, "Whats so funny?" I said dully, "The way your face was when you saw me turn into a wolf, you were all like 'Kris Im so sorry!'" he said in a mocking tone, I slapped his arm "It wasnt funny.. I really thought you were about to eat me or something" I said angrily.

 

"Wolves dont eat humans, we just tear them up into pieces" he said like that was any better...

 

When we got into the forest we stopped infront of two huge willow trees, Kris pushed aside the droopy branches and behind them stood a big house-

 

 Their house was humungous! Two floors of pure coolness-

 

"WAH!" Luhan shouted as he came down the stairs with nothing but boxers and a tanktop on, I then noticed something on his arm.. a tattoo like thing-

 

"Why didnt you guys tell me SHE was going to be over?!" Luhan complained

 

"Yah just put some clothes on and get down here!" Suho said to him.

 

Kris took both his hands and sat them on my arms pushing me to the livingroom. He stood me in the middle and they all sat down-

 

"Alright there are a couple of twists to this little secret" Kris began walking back and forth infront of me, "There are a few rules and regulations" he added.

 

"Rule one: You CAN NOT tell ANYONE about our secret! If you do. Then you're dead" he said shortly, "Rule two: You will do whatever we tell you to do-"

 

"What?! Why?!" I shouted immediately, "Because it is your punishment for being NOSY!" Kris shouted 'nosy' in a long tone.

 

"The regulations are, dont ask questions about our past or any stupid crap like that. You dont need to know the history of the wolves! You just need to know what we are what we can do and the little minor flaws we have" he explained.

 

"Minor flaws-"

 

"moving on" he interuppted me, "The flaws are; if you make us too angry we WILL turn into our wolf form and there is no stopping it. Another one of the flaws, if you are bitten by one of us in our wolf form then you too will become a wolf" he said, my eyes widened in shock.

 

"And NO we do not turn into wolves during a full moon... that crap is a bunch of bull" Kai said like he was annoyed with that topic.

 

"Any questions?" Kris clapped his hands together looking at me.

 

I gave him a 'You're kidding me' kind of look and he said, "Alright well off to school we go"