Now You Know, And Now It's OUR Secret

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyung's PoV)

 

I looked at the huge wolf infront me, "K-Kris?" I whispered..."H-how are you-"

 

"Kris DONT!" I looked to the side and out came Chanyeol and the others. How do they know thats Kris?!

 

The big wolf that was suppose to be Kris barked at them as they got near- 

 

The big wolf kept moving twords me, I walked backwards but tripped and fell... I was full on laying on the floor now because the big wolf was ontop of me-

 

"Im sorry Kris! I-I didnt mean to be a jerk to you!" I cried as his wolf face neared close to mine.

 

 I thought I almost heard the wolf sigh, he got off of me and sat infront of me-

 

 "Now you know what we are, this was our secret and it must STAY a secret!"

 

 My eyes widened as I heard Kris' voice in my head, "All of you are wolves?" I breathed roughly looking at them all-

 

"Ya.." they all nodded, "So thats why you were always out here Chanyeol?"..."You guys do live in a house...right?" I asked in a bizar tone.

 

"Ya we do" XiuMin chuckled, "Its passed the trees, its well hiddne so no one can find it" Lay said.

 

"I have one thing to ask though...Who was it that i saw that one day? The first time ive seen the wolf?" I asked looking at each one of them.

 

"Me" Tao stepped forward, I nodded... "But.. When i left the party who was-"

 

"Alright enough questions lets go" Chanyeol interrupted and pushed me along, "Kris turn back into huma form please" Suho demanded. The wolf houghed loudly and ran away-

 

"Where is he going?" I asked, "Well when you transform into a wolf all your clothes come off...so he went to go get some clothes" Baekyhun explained.

 

"Unless you wanted to see him " Sehun wiggled his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes but i laughed at the same time.

 

 "And Luhan! How dare you make fun of me!" I slapped his arm, "Ow!" he rubbed his arm, "Look i had to, you make it too easy" he shrugged.

 

"So..Is there more of you guys?" I asked as we travled around the forest. "Not that we know of..The history of wolves go way back" Suho said.

 

"Ya, they all were killed off a long time ago..we expirienced it ourselves" Lay said, 'Wait, wait ,wait" I shook my hands in confusion.

 

"How long ago was this?" I emphasized, "Onehundred years ago" Tao said like it was nothing, "How old are you guys?!" I asked with disbelief.

 

"120' Chanyeol said, my jaw dropped. I felt like i was in a dream...

 

"Ya but we look good for 120 years old" Sehun said presumptuosly.

 

"You do..." I said with shock, 

 

They all dropped me off at home, while the others made their way back Chanyeol stayed until i walked inside, "You know what kind of trouble you can be in if you're involved with us?" he said softly.

 

"Trouble? If no one finds out then we should be fine.." I said, "You dont understand..Look we will be having a meeting tomorrow at our house, I'll come and get you so be ready by 6:00am" he told me.

 

"6:00am?!" I complained, but when i turned around he was gone and only a light breeze puffed on my face.