Chapter5: Jiyong's Birthday

I have made you a place in my heart

Dara worked at piano café right after school from Mon, Wed, Fri and Saturday. Her schedule was the same with seunghyun except for he worked for Monday to Friday. They took bus back to the house every night after work.

Usually, Dara takes a short nap on her senghyun oppa’s should on the way back home. But sometimes, seunghyun would keep her awake by telling her some jokes he had looked it up online or teach her how to make good coffee.

On the other hand, jiyong always stayed up late for these days until dara was back. He was somehow being jealous toward seunghyun because he got spending more time with Dara. Tonight, jiyong was watching TV in the living room after dinner, then he went back to his own room to play on some music and relax. He got bored easily when no one was talking to him. Jiyong took out his phone from the pocket and checked his facebook, kakao and instagram.

‘”So bored!” he mumbled to himself and threw the phone on the bed. After taking a nap, he went downstaire and stayed at Dara’s room and waited for her.

 

Dara is back.

“How come you working longer and longer day by day? What kind of boss is it, they don’t know if it’s going to be safe for a girl to go back home so late” He said and pointed at the clock.

“No, I am not. By the way, tiffany unnie is pretty nice to me.” Dara said.

“unnie? The boss is a girl? That’s better.” He thought to himself.

“I don’t get used to not seeing you face around.” he protested.

“Then get used to it, waeyo?” she chuckled at his childish face.

 “cuz I miss you.” He aeygoed. Her cheek turns pink suddently. “Omo, is she blushing?” Jiyong thought to himself. Then he switched the topic.

“Yah! Do you know what’s coming next week?” he poked her forehead.

Of course Dara knows that her bestfriend’s birthday is coming next week. But she is just planning to play around with him. “What? What’s coming?” she asked innocently.

“aish, this girl! How dare is she forgetting my bday?” Jiyong thought.

“It’s something important!!” he yelled.

“Then, you tell me!” she shouted back.

“what? You really forget?” he asked innocently.

“I know I know! I need to rest now, stop screaming at my ear!” Dara dragged him out of the room. Now, jiyong was standing at the door. He started at her sincerely, “You really know what I am talking about,right?” He asked again.

She nodded with a tiring face, jiyong gave up because he knew that she was tired of working after school. He poked her face. “Good night” said charmingly.

“Yah!” Dara said.

Jiyong smirked and ran away.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In Piano café

“unnie, do you know how to bake a birthday cake?” Dara asked Tiffany.

“uhm, yea, why?” Tiffany said.

“chincha? Can you teach me, plzzzzzzz?” Dara showed her puppy eyes and aeygo.

Tiffany showed her famous charming smile to Dara and nodded.

“Is your boyfriend birthday coming?” she asked curiously

“Anniyo, I don’t have a boyfriend.” Dara immediately denied.

“Ok, let’s go prepare in the kitchen!” she ordered.

“Thank you, Unnie! You are the best.” Dara said in English with a cute accent.

Dara spent three hours on the mini cake, because she failed making the first one, then she made another mango birthday cake which it’s Jiyong favorite.She used the cream to make jiyong’s face on the cake. She was planning to celebrate jiyong’s birthday in the tree house together. She smiled to the cake which she also expected a wonderful birthday night with her bestfriend.

(A/N: That's such cute birthday cake from google. In reality, Jiyong's birthday 

is coming next Month! Wwoohoo! VIPs, Are you guys ready??)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong’s Birthday

It was Saturday. Dara woke up early and she prepared herself to go to work. Before she left, she wrote a tiny little note on jiyong’s room’s door.

  “Dear Jiyong,

               Meet at tree house at 8 tonight"

                                                   -Dara

Mrs. Kwon also left the house early in the morning. She headed to jiyong’s grandma’s hosue to prepare for the birthday dinner there. Also, she had invited the Lee family to come which the closet friends to the Kwon. (Note: This Lee family is not Seungri’s). Charin is the only daughter in the Lee Family, all the adults from both side of the family expected these two young children together. But jiyong hates Charin.

 

Flashback

“WAAAAAAA~” Charin cried.

“Waeyo? Charin” Mrs.Lee and Mrs. Kwon came to see what was happening between charin and jiyong.

“Oppa… smashed… my Barbie!” she cried in her omma’s arm innocently.

Afterward, Mrs.Kwon would scold at the poor little Jiyong.

“You are her Oppa, you should learn how to treat a girl nice, Jiyong-ah. Ottoke? You always our lovely charin cry when you guys play together.” She said motherly.

Jiyong ignored the scoldings. He just hates this girl. Maybe nowadays, he doesn’t like her at all.

Charin often acted closely toward Jiyong in order to show off to her friend that Jiyong is going to be her fiancé. When Charin talked something like, “OPPA, do you remember when we were little, you always…………” Jiyong walked away. He couldn’t forget every time when she cried like a baby to ask for sympathy back in the day.

Flashback End

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Good Morning! Young Master.” The maids bowed to jiyong.

“Happy birthday! Our jiyong is growing up now!” Mrs.Kim patted his head.

“Halmoni.” He pouted and gave her a hug.

“Let’s go, The breakfast is all set now.” Mrs. Kim said.

 

“Where is Dara?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s Saturday, uhm, I believe she is at work now.” Hyemin, one of the maids, answered.

“But she left me a note this morning, whatever.” He thought.                              

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the Piano Cafe

“Unnie, I am leaving now. Bye” Dara said while she stood at the door holding the birthday cake in her hand.

“Ne, have fun with your boy.” Tiffany joked

“Anniyo, Unnie, I said hundreds time already.” She resisted.

“Hahaha, I know, Be safe, Bye, Dara.” Tiffany waved at her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Jiyong’s grandparent’s house.

After the dinner

“Omma, Can I leave early?” Jiyong asked her mom.

“Waeyo? Don’t be so rube, we got visitor here. Ka-ja, let’s chat with your uncle Lee and aunty Lee.” Mrs.Kwon whispered to her son’s ear.

“Omma…” he insisted.

“No.” she said and gave her a serious look.

“Jiyong-ah, come here palli, look at what your uncle Lee bought for your birthday.” Mr.Kwon said.

“Ne.” Jiyong answered unwillingly. He looked at the clock, it made him wondered if Dara was still in the tree house waiting for him.

Jiyong ripped off the paper wrap on the box, He saw …. ….. “OMG! It’s a X-box G-36, the newest version of the year, new feature, new system and new games.” He said excitedly.

 (A/N: Haha! I just made it up for the xbox name. cuz i dont play xbox. LOL.)

“Jiyong, shouldn’t you say something to your uncle Lee?” Mrs.Kwon asked purposely.

“Gomawo, Uncle Lee.” He stood up and bowed at him.

Jiyong was so happy that he got his x-box G-36, because it’s only going to be released in Korea next month which means his friend taeyang and seungri wouldn’t be as lucky as him to get the x-box at this moment. Huh.. That’s probably going to be something that jiyong can brag about in front of em’   

However, he hadn’t forget that Dara was still waiting for him at their secret place.

He went up to his omma and asked the same question. Mrs. Kwon gave him a sharp look and stared back charin. It seemed like she was trying to tell jiyong to be close to Charin.

He walked up to Charin. “OPPA? Do you like the present? I pick it for you” She said.

“what? You did?” he asked doubtfully. She nodded.

He sat down next to her. “oh, ty!” said coolly. She smiled back.

Charin tried to come up some random things to talk with. But jiyong’s heart wasn’t even there with him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the tree house,

“Ha chi! Ha chi!” Dara sneezed.

She looked at her phone, it was already 10 p.m. She realized that she had been here waiting for jiyong for two hour. But he hadn’t showed up yet. In fact, she surely knew that jiyong was having a birthday dinner party with his family. “Maybe.. He is having fun right now…” She looked at the floor.

Five minutes later,

She stood up and decided to head back to the Mansion.

Dara was walking down the stair from the tree house, suddenly, “Ahhhhhh…..” She screamed.  

 

 

 

OKAY! Here's the new update about Jiyong's birthday! 

Actually, our Bigbang Leader Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon's birthday is coming up next Month! 

BUT! What happened to Dara? Is jiyong possible make it to the tree house on time? hmmm..Let's see...

Let's look forward for the next chapter. 

It's summer now! How is you guys summer? I wish I can have my summer in Korea. 

btw, my view and subscribing is getting more every day, which that's totally make my day.

I am truly appreciate it that you guys are spending time on reading the story. 

Thank you! 

same thing for the end,

plz comments and subscribe. 

p.s. maybe just a heart shape for the comment, it could make me more motivated to update next chapter! Tehehe...