Chapter 2 - 7th Floor

7th Floor

 

Seungri’s POV

 

Flashback

 “yah! Seungrat! Wake up wake up wake up. Palli Palli!” jiyong shaking him and trying to wake him up.

“uhmmmm” I rolled and cover my face with blanket. But jiyong pulled his blanket. “yah wake up wake up wake up. I need something to tell you!” jiyong said.

“yah hyung! You know what time is it? What do you want?”  I said and pull the blanket from jiyong hands.

“uhmm actually it’s nothing, I just wanted to tell you something about ammm” jiyong shyly said while playing with his fingers.

I lazily open my eyes and look at him. “what?”

“today is our 3rd year anniversary and I today…” he paused “I.. I will propose to her.” He said with his head down.

I stiffened as I heard him. I lazily sit up and punched him lightly “yah hyung! you go here at freaking 2am in the morning just to tell me that? Aigoo! Well..  congrats hyung! I hope noona will say yes to you” I smirked.

“yah! Seungrat!!” jiyong yelled.

“just kidding hyung! I know noona will say yes to you.” As I tap his shoulder.

“thanks! Sorry for bothering you, I’m just so excited. So goodnight! Don't forget we have recording tomorrow!” jiyong said and go to his room.

“arasso!” I mumbled.  I clutched my chest as I felt some unusual pain there. What the hell is happening to me? I already know that this day will come, but why so sudden. I know that Jiyong and Dara are destined to be together but I can’t help but to feel some throbbing pain inside me.  I lied down and  tears slowly filled my eyes.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 A familiar scent started to fill the room, only one girl I know who owns that sweet lavender scent. I felt her slowly lied down beside me. “Why are you here?” I gather all the courage inside me as I asked her.

“They’re looking for you.”

 

 

Silence...

 

 

“Seungri-ah what’s the problem?” she said.

I take deep breath and collect the little strength I have as I positioned myself in front of her.

“you really want to know?” I said with poker face but only god knows how much pain I’m feeling deep inside right now.

She Nodded.

 

I take out my mp3 player in my pocket and place my Dr. Dre headphones in her ears.

 

Author’s POV

She looked at him with curiosity while she watched him placing his headphones in her ear. A familiar song started to play, enough for her to be deaf in her surroundings. He closed his eyes and gather all the courage to confess his feelings to her… (NP: Outro (In my world) by Seungri)

 

In my world

In a place not visible

Needing air to live

 

     

He looked at her with so much hurt and pain visible in his eyes. He knows that she can’t hear him now, he prefer it that way, he doesn’t want the girl he truly love to hear what his true feelings for her.

 

“Dara-yah, mianhe.. chongmal mianhe.. sorry for loving you.  Im really sorry for loving the girl that my hyung truly love.  I know how much you love him, I know how much you guys sacrificed for your relationship. I know everything.. “ His eyes started to fill with tears as he continue to let out all his feelings.

In my world

always with a bright smile

Did people laugh at me?

 

He caressed her face gently with his hands like she was the most fragile thing on earth and afraid that he might break her. “He is really lucky to have you, to hold you, and to love you. I envy him for being with you.” He bit his lips trying to suppress his tears but failed to do so.

She didn’t know what he’s saying to her. She can feel the pain, she can see it in his eyes. She tried to remove the headphones in her ear but he is fast enough to stop and hold her hand “Please…” he shooked his head while looking at her with pleading eyes.

 

So let's fly

Just you and I

Don't cry

No I don't cry

 

 

“I really love you and it hurts me and I know and accept the fact that we will never have a chance because from the start you and jiyong  hyung are destined to be each other.” he smiled bitterly showing his now swollen eyes.

 

I'm always by your side, singing you a song

Would you look at me now, standing here

Turning a blind eye to the day, I'm born again

Come out

 

 

“I will always be here dara, not as your almighty king but a prince charming who will love you from a far and will not expecting anything return.” He hugged her tightly, he wants to savour this stolen time with her. “live happily with jiyong and make me feel that I made the right choice for giving you up.” He cried.

She let him cry his eyes out, she wants him to let out all the pain he is feeling right now. Though it’s hard for her to see him in that state she try and held back her tears to fall. It pained her to see her favourite dongsaeng so helpless but she can’t do anything, all she knows is he didn’t want her to hear anything, he just want her just to be there and her presence is already enough.

 

In my world

I'll hold and protect you

 

 

As if on cue, the song is now nearing to its end when he started to wipe all his tears to his now puffy red eyes. A weak smile form to his face and slowly remove the headphone from her ears.

“Can you promise me something noona? Please forget all what happen here.”  He said.

“Seungri-ah… I promise.” She said and paused.  “But please be okay..” He just returned it with a small smile.

He offered his hand to her and guided her as she jump off the table. “Go first.. I just need to turn lights off and get my things”

She nodded and left from the room.

As soon as she disappeared from his sight, his knees started to weaken and once again he cried and let all the tears he though he already let out.

It hurts him like hell, but he knows that dara will never love him back the way he love her because he knows that  it only beats for one person, to one person he look up the most, to one person he treat like his own brother. It’s better this way, it’s better that she will never know his feeling for her. Being his favourite maknae and dongsaeng is already enough for him. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saranghae Dara..”  He whispered..

 

 

 

 

 

 

This will be my forever little secret that only me, the song and the 7th floor knows.