I WILL FIND YOU~

Hide-And-Seek, Mi~

MiMi-

Groaning softly, MiMi turns absently in her sleep, curling up in a little ball, suddenly uncomfortable. Whining softly, her bottom lip juts out in a small pout, wrenching her eyes open slowly, yawning.

“Why is my bed so uncomfortable suddenly?” she mumbles, rolling out of the bed, to find that she is on the floor.

Oh, that’s why.

Yawning, she sits up slowly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes gently, her muscles tight from laying in one position for too long.

“You’re awake…” a soft male’s voice mutters from above her, surprising her. The only male in her house is her “father” and he has never spoken softly to her. Who the hell is this? Slowly, she looks up, eyes as wide as a does.

“Who are you?” she mutters, eyeing the boy suspiciously. Standing above her is a tall boy, his chocolate brown hair swinging into his eyes lightly, and his naturally wide eyes crescents as a wide grin stretches across his face.

“Baekhyun,” he states as if it is plainly obvious. “Your guardian… or… one of them” he chuckles. Tilting her head, she looks up at him truly confused. Guardian? She doesn’t have any guardians… unless you count her… Foster “parents”. What in the bloody hell is he talking about?

“Guardian…s?” he nods, offering his hand.

“Neh, come on. The others are anxious to meet you, again.” He murmurs, sending her a kind smile. Who is he really? Why is he being so kind?

How did he get past her foster “father”?

Letting him pull her to her feet, she nods, trying to smile. Why not just roll with it? He beams, seeming incredibly happy that she isn’t freaking out. Maybe she remembers him?

He hopes she does.

Taking her back into the living room, she looks around confused. Sitting there are eleven other men, all other worldly gorgeous, each seeming to have a completely different aura about him, some seem angrier than other, while there are three who are totally and utterly calm and kind. Well, other than this Baekhyun.

Two of the three stand, bowing to her slowly, kind smiles on their faces as well.

“Annyeong MiMi, I am Suho…” one states slowly, his smile slow and kind, filling her with a kind of warmth. Flushing a bit, she nods slightly, nodding to him, her eyes wandering to the other in curiosity.

“Annyeong.” The other states, smiling softly. “I am Kris.” He states softly.

“And we are the leaders of EXO.” They say together, the rest of the men standing slowly, bowing to her. Each taking their turn to introduce themselves, others more aggressive than others, but each has a smile on their lips, making her smile with their goofy antics, almost as if they are children.

And to Suho and Kris, they are.

To her, they all are older than her, though they act much younger than her.

Each one introduces himself… except one. He seems to be the calmest, and most peaceful, but he doesn’t stand to introduce himself. Blinking, she stares at him, tilting her head. He is facing the other way, looking out of the window there.

Surprisingly, she feels no discomfort or anxiety being surrounded by twelve strange men in even stranger surroundings.

They all follow her gaze, softening immediately. The boy seems to sense her eyes, slowly turning to look up at her, his caramel hair shining gently in the sun’s rays, his chocolate eyes dark with thought. Smiling softly, MiMi kneels, tilting her head to him.

“And, who are you?” she asks slowly, her eyes meeting his.

He opens his mouth, but quickly closes it looking away ashamed. Confused, she looks up at Suho, who sighs. He smiles weakly, motioning her to her feet, offering his hand to her. “He is mute.” He explains softly, seeming sad. “His name is Chanyeol.” He pauses, not wanting to tell the story, that isn’t his place. Chanyeol will tell her when the time comes.

He is surprised when she just smiles sympathetically, kneeling to wrap her arms around Chanyeol’s shoulders gently. Chanyeol jumps in surprise, but he slowly turns, lifting his arms to wrap around her almost protectively. She giggles a bit.

“You’re the one who carried Me.” she states randomly, gently tugging away from him, surprising everyone.

“You… remember that?” D.O asks, tilting his head slowly, wondering if she remembers his fighting with the other wolf pack. She shrugs, nodding.

“Yeah, and you and Sehun and Suho, why?” they all stare at her in wonder. There is a low, deep chuckle from the other side of the room, surprising her, yet again. Glancing up, she blinks in shock, hanging agape. He is her perfect twin… well, obviously except the fact that he is a… well, a he.

“She remembers everything,” he states, pausing before walking slowly over to her, a sad smile stretching across his lips.

“MiMi…” he murmurs awkwardly. She just stares, backing away slowly, her eyes b with tears.

“You left Me.” she mutters, turning away from him and disappearing before their very eyes. Silently attempting to reach for her, his hand is left hanging in the air, his mouth open with an apology, the words dying on his lips.

SUGA-

“Set them down gently.” Jin states quietly, watching as SUGA carries V, and Monsta has J-Hope just slung over his shoulder. Scoffing, SUGA just drops V onto his bed, stepping back, as if expecting the younger wolf to pop up at any second.

“He won’t wake for a while, SUGA.” Monsta states, dropping J-Hope just about as delicately onto the floor by his laptop. J-Hope flops lifelessly to the floor, his hand slamming down onto the top of his laptop, denting it lightly.

Jung Kook chuckles lowly.

“Oh, he is going to be so pissed.” He mutters, laying back on his bed, sighing, still feeling angry about being left behind, again.

You’re not strong enough, they say. You’ll be safe here, they say. He thinks bitterly. SUGA looks at his younger softly, feeling bad for him. He was forced to stay back a lot when he first joined the pack. Sighing, he slides down onto Jung Kook’s bed, smiling at him.

“Hey, midnight run?” he asks pleasantly. Jung Kook perks up immediately, nodding quickly.

Chuckling, SUGA stands, leading his younger out to the front lawn, grinning. Jung Kook looks at a loss, peering at the ground. He is the newest addition to the pack, and he isn’t able to control his wolf hardly at all yet. Thus far, he just has just been able to transform when he is really angry.

Pausing, SUGA walks him through it.

“Close your eyes,” Jung Kook does so without any hesitation. “Good, now take a deep breath and imagine your wolf.” Taking the breath, Jung Kook nods when he can see the image in his head. “Now, focus on the image, picture yourself becoming the wolf.”

Taking another breath, he follows his Hyungs advise, swallowing.

At first, nothing.

SUGA sighs, giving the rookie a kind smile.

“It will take time, Jung Kook,” he pats his shoulder softly. Jung Kook shakes in anger. Why can’t he just transform already?! He hasn’t been able to transform since the very first time he did so when he got so angry he nearly ripped off this boy’s head.

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe he really isn’t ready to join a pack.

He isn’t of any help, he is just a sort of researcher…

“I CANT DO THIS” he cries out, throwing his hands up in frustration. “DAMN IT ALL” he rants, stomping off. SUGA sighs, following after the pup, nibbling his lip. He will burst if he gets any angrier, and if he is heading toward the city… that is bad, very bad.

They will be exposed.

, , .

“JUNG KOOK, COME BACK.”

 

Jered-

“Can you find her?” Suho asks urgently, looking around as his pups. They all shake their heads sadly. Jered growls at himself. He should have known she wasn’t ready…

Now she is gone… and she is vulnerable.

They can’t find her!

Their world will be over… and he will have failed in his duty…

“Oh, MiMi” he groans, sliding down the trunk of a tree, rubbing his face roughly in dismay.

“This is all my fault.”

Chanyeol-

Inwardly sighing, he walks around aimlessly. She isn’t thinking strait, she doesn’t know where she is, and she is probably lost.

But of course, they wouldn’t know that, not until she transforms into a wolf herself. They can’t smell the blood of the Key until she is one of them… until then, without her scent, it is as if she doesn’t exist.

She isn’t like other humans, her scent is to subtle smell anywhere past maybe a foot away from her.

He would call out to her, but… he can’t. Huffing, he looks around, wishing he could smell her. But, unlike the others, he has a connection to her, he can feel her. And if his senses are right, she is somewhere near.

Grumbling, he lets the vibrations in his chest make noise, hoping she can hear him.

Soon enough, he hears sniffling.

Pausing, he hangs his head, closing his eyes, his heart clenching at the sound. She isn’t supposed to cry… it is his job to make sure she doesn’t. He is failing his own duty.

Slowly, he follows the sounds of her sniffling. When he comes to a small clearing, he spots her easily. She is curled up in between two trees, laying on her side, curled into a ball. He winces at her state, forcing himself to keep his eyes on her. Her left cheek has a small gash, dirt and leaves clinging to her clothes and skin, making her look more homeless than the princess she is. Stepping closer, he inwardly winces when a twig snaps under his shoes.

Immediately, her head shoots up, gasping.

“Who’s there?” she hisses, glaring. Chanyeol holds up his hands in surrender, offering her a nervous smile, moving his hand to scratching the back of his head sheepishly, moving his hands, as if asking ‘are you okay?’

She groans, pushing herself up, shaking her head.

He softens, mouthing to her.

“Tell me.”

Sniffling, she shakes her head, just wanting to feel safe again. “Ani, Oppa…” she murmurs. He sighs, seeing the red stains running down her cheeks, her clothes are practically shredded to pieces from the thorns on the trees around here. Kneeling slowly, he opens his arms, sending her a kind smile.

Hesitating, she crawls over to him, snuggling into his arms.

Sighing softly, he wraps her up in his arms, lifting her slowly, giving her a gentle, reassuring squeeze. Melting, she snuggles into him, nodding.

“Thank you, oppa.” She whispers, dozing off.

Sighing, he walks back to the house slowly. When can he show her how he feels? When can he show his connection?

She will be safer then.

He is so preoccupied, he doesn’t notice the yellow eyes boring holes into his back. He senses no danger, so he doesn’t care.

Maybe it’s just another animal in the forest…

It is, after all, a forest.





okie doke...

guys, i hope you like this chapter...

any ideas?

what are you guys thinking about?

what do you think will happen?

 

 

Tell me~ Tell me, Tell me, Tell me!!!