Ruh-Roh... Trouble.

Hide-And-Seek, Mi~

J-Hope-

“Who…” she yawns, stretching, causing Jimin to cover his eyes again. He really needs to grow up, this is what you want! “Are you?” she purrs, eyeing them both like they are pieces of meat…

But in a way, they are… but he doesn’t like it.

He doesn’t like her.

How can someone so dirty live in a room… like this?

Well, her parents obviously don’t know.

Smirking slowly, he crawls over to her, hovering slightly, eyes glinting. “The names Kyungsoo” he hums, using the first name he could think of. Damn, sorry bro… he knows a few guys named Kyungsoo. She smirks a bit, wriggling her body beneath his in a way she THINKS is y… but it’s not…

It’s disgusting.

“Do you want to play?” she pouts, jutting out her bottom lip. Okay, he had to admit, that was cute. Blinking, he smirks slowly, running his hand down her side. Jimin is watching with wide eyes.

 

What the hell is he doing?!

He knows exactly what he is doing, he is pulling for information. “Sure, what’s the game, kitten?” he slurs lowly, muttering in her ear. She giggles, running her hands down his arms.

“Cat and mouse?” she smirks, eyes dancing. J-Hope clicks his tongue disappointedly, his fingers wrapping around slowly, to where she doesn’t notice.

“Now, Now… that would make… you the lead?” she nods eagerly, her head bobbing in excitement, not even caring at the difficulty it takes her to nod her head at all. Chuckling lowly, he tightens his fingers, enjoying the sound of the wind leaving .

“Sorry, Kitten.” He smirks. “I always lead… now,” he hums sweetly, almost too sweetly. “Where is MiMi’s room?”

She grouches, glaring up at J-Hope, pouting like a small child.

“Why should I tell you?” she hisses, all of a sudden trying to play hard to get. Jimin slides in, ready to be back up, if need be.

“I could just yell.” She mutters, glowering triumphantly.

J-Hope gently squeezes , successfully cutting off her air supply.

“And I could just squeeze… trust me princess, it doesn’t take much to break a neck…” he mutters glaring. “Room, now.” He hisses, starting to add pressure.

Freaking out, she gasps out, yanking at his hand, nodding desperately.

“Attic” he gasps, breathlessly, attempting to breathe again once he pries his fingers away.

“Good kitty,” he purrs winking. “Now, stay quiet while I go find her.” Nodding to Jimin, he makes his way back to the door. Jimin stays put, guarding her to make sure she stays put, and stays quiet.

Listening around, he stalks towards the center of the corridors, looking for something to lead up to the attic…

Oh well… duh. A latch. Looking up, he finds a door imbedded into the ceiling, a short string attached. Guess no one really wanted to go up there that often. Reached effortlessly up, he takes a hold of the string, pulling it down slowly, wincing at the soft, almost silent screech it makes.

“MiMi…” someone hisses. “Go to bed before you are beaten within an inch of your life, again.” A man’s voice growls, dripping with anger. J-Hope stands there, still. The man huffs, thinking that he won.

Well, if he ever gets the chance, he knows who he will randomly murder.

Looking up slowly, he pulls himself up into the hole, forgetting about the stairs laid out before him. Who has any use for them anyway? They creak and they give you away… not to mention, they take more time than is needed to get to your target.

Hauling himself over the edge, he stands slowly, having to duck to keep from knocking his head. Okay, so he was correct about the uncomfortable part. The attic is maybe twenty by twenty square feet, and half of it is overrun by boxes, that he is sure aren’t hers. The floors are grimy and clumped with dirt, spider cobwebs hanging from every corner in the ceiling. To his left are the boxes, and to his right is MiMi, in her tiny makeshift bed and her “computer table”… which is really just two cardboard boxes tapped together and covered with papers, two pencils and a brand new, shiny laptop.

Sliding closer, he peers at her softly.

This is going to be the only time he has her alone, and to himself.

He can only see her by the small rays of light reaching through a tiny window high in the ceiling. Soft moans of wind push through the attic, making J-Hope shiver. How can she live this way?

Kneeling slowly, he winces when the floor creaks from his weight. She didn’t look like she weighed almost anything, her skin is pale, soft, but dark circles matting themselves under her eyes. Her raven hair is splayed around her like a halo, her lips parted peacefully. He watches silently, watching as her chest slowly rises and falls, dreading having to turn this girl’s life upside down.

Great.

Now he has these feelings.

Where were these feelings when he has done this in the past?

“J-Hope.” Jimin hisses from the bottom of the stairs. “Time to go.” Huffing, J-Hope scoops up her laptop, dropping it down to him before scooping her up into his arms, sliding down the stairs, not jostling her once.

How he did that, not even he knows.

Quickly, he follows Jimin back to the other girl’s room, barely regarding her with any sort of acknowledgement. Not that she would have noticed. She was… preoccupied at the moment. Rolling his eyes, J-Hope ducks under the window sill, letting it slam closed behind him.

That could have been anything to her parents…

The wind…

The boy who is currently on her neck…

Quieter than normal, he leaps from the branches, not letting Monsta or SUGA get the chance to even touch her. They don’t deserve it. Instead, V and Jimin are on his flanks, Jin leading the way.

Rolling their eyes, Monsta and SUGA take the back, looking around, itching for something to shoot…

Again, why are those in charge so gun happy?

Sighing, he looks down at her, the rays of the moon shining down on her, giving her skin a perfect pearly glow…

“She looks like an angel.” V comments softly, looking at her. She is still hugging her pillow, her face half buried in J-Hope’s chest, a small smile on her lips… she looks peaceful… happy even. Does she even know what is going to happen to her?

 

“I bet money she doesn’t even know.” Jin mutters, glancing back at us.

Well, being the Key… they would have tried to protect her… right?

So where is this protection?

 

Pausing, J-Hope looks ahead blandly, all feeling leaving his body, soft yips and yelps echoing in the forest… his people…

His enemies…

Her protection…

“” Jimin groans, for the second time tonight.

 

But this time he is right.

 




third and final chappie for the night~

hope you enjoy~

bye!

have a great day/ night my lovely subbies~!

I am off to bed~

Anticipate~